A message to the best players

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
Hey,

I would like to dedicate this post to the best players among us in this server.

To the players that manage to increase their Battle Points drastically while they have no alliance, but stagnate as soon as they get into one. They show that when they leave their alliance and play alone for 1 hour the real magic happens. That magic hour where they use their full power to destroy everyone. That one magic hour where suddenly everyone seems to want to attack them, but they still easily defend their cities, climbing the combat ranks.

Of course that this huge demonstration of skill makes the ally rethink their position and re-invite said players right away. Who doesn't want players like this?

It is a pleasure to play in this server. It is a pleasure to have you. Hope you feel good about yourself. At the end of the day, we all deserve to feel like winners at least once.

Kind regards,
A noob that believed in fair play :)

brillbob

Phrourach
slow lol , woud be better if some alliances would try and break there own sieges , but i guess you will have that

Noisiai

Hekatontarch
Why break when you can suicide and get your BP with no enemy benefit? Sounds like good logic to me...