A mini world(alliance) inside a world

DeletedUser

I had a thought.

SO this thought eventually evolved into a hypthesis

so

if I were to make an Mra alliance, recruit as many as a I want.

then write the following as the alliance profile

-This is a MRA, However this is a different MRA. You come to this MRA not because it's secure, but because it is the best way to grow.

You are allowed to conquer your teammates to make yourself strong.
You are to support players who you think should be supported
When in danger, you ask players who you can trust on, not those who doesn't

The goal of this MRa is gave members more targets to conquer. There will be no allies, you are at your own risk of attacking an alliance.

The point of joining this MRa is 1: make friends who will actually help you
2: grow at the best possible pace

In this MRA, Power is order, if you are best player(BP wise), you can do anything except kicking out members. (which is my job to kick people who are only worth farming not being conquered)

As the founder, I'll also be particpating, and yes you are allowed to conquer me, or support me.

Of course this is only a experment, what do you think will happen to an alliance like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In order to do that you need an already set alliance with a large application volume of good players, and to do it as an academy. I have used this type of alliance once on t-wars, and with the right setup, it does work, however as stated, you need people to want to get into your main alliance for it to work at all... You certainly couldn't do it as a premade...

if Phenomen opened a dog eat dog alliance in about a years time, when it had core stability, then it could work... Same with TW-Shadow on Alpha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a suicide alliance, unless your popular or powerful.

I'd rather join an actual alliance.

DeletedUser

I would rather stand by myself lol, at least i can make allies and not a target to my own allaince, and then theres the problem with running away, your classed as a refugee so no-one will accept you.

Interesting idea that will end up in tears and in the end there will be only one winner, then he will not have any allies so he will also be taken over....and never endind dead end

DeletedUser1405

Doenst the word alliance mean group of people standing together. If you want to do this just stay alone and beat on your neighbours.

DeletedUser

To be honest.

The idea has promise, but to be frank.

It would require experinced players, who would take enermous ammounts of there time, to train and level the lower players.

In this game, the soul way to achieve ultimate success is to learn for your self.

Learn the in's and out of the game, and unstand were you go wrong, and correct it.

It has promise, but would require mass ammounts of support and time.

~V

DeletedUser

what I hope to happen is this

First small groups will form together, eventually, Bigger groups will form. Is possible that the last group standing will actually be a merge between 2 groups. Which is similar to alliances in actual worlds.

However in here, because you are allowed to conquered your teammate, you will always be pressured to keep conquering, because if you become useless, you may be conquered overnight.

I do not think it will result in 1 person