a new alliance shall rise

DeletedUser

ah fair play mate so you dont love us or want to join us hmm thats a real shame not to have the ace of the game lol

DeletedUser

plus he did have a siggy.

Anyway, we should get this thread back on topic, it has gone a bit off.

What is this alliance? Can somebody give me some pros and cons for it?

DeletedUser

hay andrew dont worry those guys are always talking nonsense lol we are an alliance who are mainly based in ocean 55 we work together to help each other out i will say we do have a good communication with our members as they all talk on the forums and have a good laugh specially the ones who help me run the alliance they are always taking the mick out of each other in the forums and can have a real good laugh with them. we do our best to help all members with growing and support i will say we are not an MRA as some of the guys here will say we are but we are not for i hate them as much as they can work i have only ever seen them fall in the end anyway if you wish to join us mate then contact me in game

DeletedUser

Ahh I see. AAP and myself are based in oceans 44 and 45, so I doubt we will conflict unless your guys choose to expand into one of them oceans.

I think you will be hard pressed by The Black Death and Alpha, so I wish you luck if you should end up at war with either of them, as they are proving to be worthy foes.

Good luck with your alliance achilles, I look forward to seeing it high in the ranks.

DeletedUser

i do not wish to move into those oceans only the ones my way and south east(think thats right of map as not good with the compass lol) and we are in good terms with the black death but not so with alpha as we are having fun and games with a couple of their members picking at my members but we are happily dealing with it as i get on with the leader there but yes they are worthy foes indeed

thanx and good luck with yourself and your alliance andrew maybe one day we will meet on the oceans

DeletedUser

may i ask why it will be deleted as that is rude and inconsiderate of what we are talking about and thats the alliance at hand as for that reply that jarpenquin was talking about i have no idea where it is or how it came to be in my alliance thread

also if this gets deleted for no reason i know who will have done it and will be putting in a major complaint as it was a stupid thing to be deleted over

Aicy

Strategos
I know, when the Time Warp thread was locked I thought the same with. When I confronted Tyrion about it he just told be he was told to lock it but refused to tell me by who.

DeletedUser

bummer but there are ways to actually get hold of that info its not the best way to do it as its illegal and i dont do that anymore due to getting into a bit of trouble for it hehe but i was a kid back then lol anyways that message has been deleted thankfully so we dont have to worry about it anymore so back onto track with me and my alliance lol

DeletedUser

I do agree with this although the mods are good; some tend to be overly strict and therefore inhibit the attraction of the forums. This should be addressed.

DeletedUser

thanx for the warning saka good to know someone is looking out for all of us

DeletedUser

any members that are in the oceans 15 and 16 are more than welcome to join the alliance as we now have a few members over there with experience who can help you out so if you want to join just message us and we will invite you into our alliance

DeletedUser

ahh so you are going to be moving into oceans 15 16 and soon 25 and 26 i pressume. Do me a favor and build up your cities nice and big so that they will be ready when i would like to take them ;) xDDD

DeletedUser

bogen that will be a no only reason why we are in ocean 15 and 16 is one of my members unfortunately lost his last city and got put out there but as for you taking them come and get them i say as they will be ready well the ones who stay that is and not leave after just a few days of playing lol:D

farouk how bout no:p

DeletedUser

:p dude, if you realized we were messing with you... :) if you want recruit any REBELS member under 30K.. I will PM you to chat about that.

DeletedUser

yea i know you are messing with me mate as my comment was a cheeky one back at you :p