A new challenger appears

DeletedUser

Destruction disbanded and firelord seemingly gone from the forums in the same day. Phish, you are a hero.

I don't know this destruction at all, but I seriously doubt that he just up and quit this world entirely. I would put money on it, that he's somewhere out on the rim, under a new alias. It would take some extremely poor decision making skills to just quit over something of this magnitude

DeletedUser

Well, he hasn't been rimmed at all, but if you saw the level of immaturity he has exhibited here in the externals, then it would follow with reason that rage-quitting would be the next step. He's even disbanded his own alliance--without any evidence of espionage.

DeletedUser

I don't know this destruction at all, but I seriously doubt that he just up and quit this world entirely. I would put money on it, that he's somewhere out on the rim, under a new alias. It would take some extremely poor decision making skills to just quit over something of this magnitude

The alliance Destruction, who's leader is Mind Destruction, has nothing to do with Firelord. Firelord did indeed quit.

DeletedUser

No he's still around
Although, the 2.0 world have some kind of time thing where you can delate your account but if you change your mind you can go back and reactivate it as long as you do that within the time ends.

DeletedUser

Although, the 2.0 world have some kind of time thing where you can delate your account but if you change your mind you can go back and reactivate it as long as you do that within the time ends.

That is in all the worlds lol

DeletedUser

And finally, to address the fact that they claim they arn't an MRA. Here is their invite list(all withdrawn now btw)

2i703rn.jpg

Well that is about it, seems that I have taken down the "greatest" alliance ever to have existed.

yea after i noticed everyone invited i deleted all the invites down to a small few and had the rights changed. thanks to you im now sitting in a noob alliance camping :(

DeletedUser

That is in all the worlds lol

Are you sure? Because in other worlds I have been in, I quit/delate account in xxxxx world and go back some time later and the direction page shows up again. Although I probably went back after some time passed.

DeletedUser

Are you sure? Because in other worlds I have been in, I quit/delate account in xxxxx world and go back some time later and the direction page shows up again. Although I probably went back after some time passed.

Positive. You can cancel the deletion on an account within seven days. After the seven days you have to start from scratch.

DeletedUser

Oh, well that's explains a lot then. I thought it was a new 2.0 features lol.
m071.gif