A New Dawn Against the Dragons

DeletedUser345

Dragon Slayers - The Truth

Recently you will all have seen a new powerhouse has entered Beta, the name? Dragon Slayers. It has come to our attention that some people have been misinformed about why Phenomen and Xmortis merged and now we intend to give the real answers in this public annoucement.

As you know on the 1st of February this year Phenomen's diplomacy looked like this;

1 Phenomen
2 Xmortis 28065153
3 Phoenix of Carthage
4 Molon Labe
5 StoneCutters
6 Phalanx
7 Dark Judgement
8 South East Syndicate
9 Virtus Phoenix
10 Children of the Hydra

Red = Against pheno

This was due to the actions of the Dragon Heads, most notably VP, the cause of this war was Phenomen's war with Xmortis, which started in January. Phenomen in a week or so had gone over 100 conquers up on Xmortis and looked be cruising to victory. This is where the trouble started, VP concerned for their influence in ocean 64 with Phenomen taking X cities their backstabbed Phenomen and broke the NAP agreement we had between us. They asked for the other Dragon Heads into war and ML worried for Phenomen's growing dominance in the world swiftly joined in. It didn't stop there, for ML had been so kind as to declare war for its little Dragon Head puppets PoC and CotH as well, pulling the strings nicely. And so war ensued Phenomen Versus.

Just before our merge our diplomacy looked like this;

The Phenomen Diplomat said:
1 Phenomen
2 Event Horizon
3 Xmortis
4 Phoenix of Carthage
5 Dark Judgement
6 Phalanx
7 Wake of the Kraken
8 The Forgotten Legion
9 Hunters Moon Alliance
10 Eastern Tide

A change no? We have thrown down our enemies SES and StoneCutters, while CoTH quickly recgonised eGod's manipulation and pulled out of the Dragon Heads. While Dark Judgement came to their senses also. Our pressure caused weaknesses in ML and VP and they merged to form Event Horizon to eliminate the inactivity that was breeding, effectively becoming what they hate? Hypocrisy no? And that leaves only Xmortis...

Soon after eGod incited Phenomen hate and pulled the strings for alliances to attack, VP broke their pact with Xmortis in a bid to further control ocean 64. Now once again seems a little hypocritcial as the poor excuse they gave for fighting Phenomen was that we had betrayed X? So surely they couldn't be doing the same. But they were so Phenomen and Xmortis signed peace to concentrate on each others enemies. Eventually we decided to merge together and pool our intrests and Beta for that you only have to thank the Dragon Heads for their backstabing, especially VP. If you do align with the Dragon Heads expect to be backstabbed, expect to have enemies poached from you - example Blessed One who lost 13 cities to Phenomen before fleeing as a refugee to PoC.

The truth is that this merge is simply a counter response against the backstabbing activities of the manipulator eGod and his little posse. Even if Dragon Slayers don't touch you, expect to have a tough fight ahead... if your allied with eGod.

This PA is courtesy of Phenomenal Productions.

efl28o.png

I am sorry i couldn't entertain you with this post, but this cold truth is more enlightening as some the facts in here might not have been included.

DeletedUser8362

Soon after eGod incited Phenomen hate and pulled the strings for alliances to attack, VP broke their pact with Xmortis in a bid to further control ocean 64. Now once again seems a little hypocritcial as the poor excuse they gave for fighting Phenomen was that we had betrayed X? So surely they couldn't be doing the same. But they were so Phenomen and Xmortis signed peace to concentrate on each others enemies. Eventually we decided to merge together and pool our intrests and Beta for that you only have to thank the Dragon Heads for their backstabing, especially VP. If you do align with the Dragon Heads expect to be backstabbed, expect to have enemies poached from you - example Blessed One who lost 13 cities to Phenomen before fleeing as a refugee to PoC.

The truth is that this merge is simply a counter response against the backstabbing activities of the manipulator eGod and his little posse. Even if Dragon Slayers don't touch you, expect to have a tough fight ahead... if your allied with eGod.

Pretty good at making us look like dweebs if I do say so myself. But now let me correct a few things.

First, this is the last time that I shall say this. The reason we went to war with phenomen has nothing to do with your war with Xmortis AND VP never asked for help against Phenomen. We acually brought VP into the Dragon Heads while deciding if the war was going to happen.

Second, its fun to be in a posse :cool:

And finally, we went to war because you stole our enemies. We were fighting other enemies and just as the alliance starts to break Phenomen would take any decent members. Think of it this way, how would you like it if you were beating the crap out of Phalanx then PoC went in and took all your enemies. You would war them, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First, this is the last time that I shall say this. The reason we went to war with phenomen has nothing to do with your war with Xmortis AND VP never asked for help against Phenomen. We acually brought VP into the Dragon Heads while deciding if the war was going to happen.

I deny that, you two are really good friends. Hence the merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Achilles you make the best PnP's, they ALWAYS make me laugh :p

DeletedUser

Nice propaganda. Do need to point out major mistakes in one paragraph though.

A change no? We have thrown down our enemies SES and StoneCutters, while CoTH quickly recgonised eGod's manipulation and pulled out of the Dragon Heads. While Dark Judgement came to their senses also. Our pressure caused weaknesses in ML and VP and they merged to form Event Horizon to eliminate the inactivity that was breeding, effectively becoming what they hate? Hypocrisy no? And that leaves only Xmortis...

CotH were kicked out of DH for lack of communication and just generally being a bad alliance. It was a unanimous vote within DH.

Dark Judgement were never at war with Phenomen. They only offered support to DH cities, an offer they still carry out when called upon.

And Phenomen causing pressure for us to merge? Ha. I will let the public decide on that one, but it's quite obvious Phenomen had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser345

Pretty good at making us look like dweebs if I do say so myself. But now let me correct a few things.

Second, its fun to be in a posse :cool:

And finally, we went to war because you stole our enemies. We were fighting other enemies and just as the alliance starts to break Phenomen would take any decent members. Think of it this way, how would you like it if you were beating the crap out of Phalanx then PoC went in and took all your enemies. You would war them, no?

The players we took in from TeA never had a city taken off them by ML, so they were not refugees as you hadn't hit them. It was not only Phenomen who took players from TeA you did also (alnmclg). Now if you want a definition of a refugee loko no further than Blessed One, 13 cities taken off him while in SYNERGY by Phenomen and PoC took him in...

DeletedUser

The players we took in from TeA never had a city taken off them by ML, so they were not refugees as you hadn't hit them. It was not only Phenomen who took players from TeA you did also (alnmclg). Now if you want a definition of a refugee loko no further than Blessed One, 13 cities taken off him while in SYNERGY by Phenomen and PoC took him in...

As has been pointed out to you before. Aln went to DJ then a few months later to ML. So stop trying to tarnish his good name. Does it matter if we were actively conquering them or not? You knew they were your allies' enemies and you took them in without a word to us. Stop justifying it, it only serves to make Phenomen look worse.

DeletedUser345

As has been pointed out to you before. Aln went to DJ then a few months later to ML. So stop trying to tarnish his good name. Does it matter if we were actively conquering them or not? You knew they were your allies enemies and you took them in without a word. Stop justifying it, it only serves to make Phenomen look worse.

I am not tarnishing his name and thats the point he didn't lose a city... and PoC knew it was their allies enemies as did ML as did VP as did WotK as did X everybody takes in some of the alliance they were hitting to save city slots and strengthen in that area. Your telling me that right now hypothetically if i left DS for PoC you would attack them? No i think not.

DeletedUser

as cobblemix would say, "this is a shooting gallery"

DeletedUser

I am not tarnishing his name and thats the point he didn't lose a city... and PoC knew it was their allies enemies as did ML as did VP as did WotK as did X everybody takes in some of the alliance they were hitting to save city slots and strengthen in that area. Your telling me that right now hypothetically if i left DS for PoC you would attack them? No i think not.
But PoC wouldn't take you in. Hence the whole point ;)

And if they would, I know for a fact Niv would talk to me first about it. To make my point even further visible. PoC at least is warring DS, so it could be considered spoils of war. When Phen took in TeA players, Phenomen had a NAP with TeA. So they had NOTHING to do with the war and un-announced, took in the entire core of the alliance we were warring.

Please point out a time ML has done this exactly? Recruit (not even en mass like Phen) from our allies' enemies. Please show me ONE time when we did this. The only enemies we have recruited in the past was from UAE in an area where it was only ML fighting them and they surrendered to our alliance and before doing so I talked to kad directly about it. And perhaps a few other isolated incidents that are only players in our area and all affected allies were contacted. ML and now EH takes it's recruiting and allies seriously.

DeletedUser345

But PoC wouldn't take you in. Hence the whole point ;)

And if they would, I know for a fact Niv would talk to me first about it. To make my point even further visible. PoC at least is warring DS, so it could be considered spoils of war. When Phen took in TeA players, Phenomen had a NAP with TeA. So they had NOTHING to do with the war and un-announced, took in the entire core of the alliance we were warring.

I came right at the end of the TeA war when we took in those players and yes Phenomen were fighting TeA at the time...

DeletedUser

I came right at the end of the TeA war when we took in those players and yes Phenomen were fighting TeA at the time...
No they weren't LOL. Shows how much you know of your history. Mike and kad were always friends. Phenomen and TeA had a NAP since the AoA war and it was unbroken until after they took in the best of TeA.

There is not a single point in time where the two alliances were fighting. This I know, both as someone who talked to leaders in Phenomen at the time and a strong follower of Beta events since I started playing Beta in the first week of it's creation.

DeletedUser345

No they weren't LOL. Shows how much you know of your history. Mike and kad were always friends. Phenomen and TeA had a NAP since the AoA war and it was unbroken until after they took in the best of TeA.

There is not a single point in time where the two alliances were fighting. This I know, both as someone who talked to leaders in Phenomen at the time and a strong follower of Beta events since I started playing Beta in the first week of it's creation.

I saw the ops on TeA players with my eyes and grepostats is evidence to cities taken off them.

DeletedUser14909

Now if you want a definition of a refugee loko no further than Blessed One, 13 cities taken off him while in SYNERGY by Phenomen and PoC took him in...

I believe the majority of the rubbish from the OP has been picked up on already. Just on the point affecting PoC and supposed refugees. -Achilles- seems to be intent on throwing Blessed One at us as an example and yes he did lose a lot of cities to Phenomen as SYNERGY collapsed. However, he seems to be willfully neglecting to look at the actual stats without bias. Blessed lost his last city to Phen on 22nd Nov 2010, he was then in two subsequent alliances (Demos and DJ) in which time he was able to take 10 cities without any further loses before eventually joining us on the 23rd Dec.

So I make that over a month without a loss (whilst still conquering), hardly the stats of a refugee or at least not someone who was particularly bothered by whatever paltry attacks Phen might have been able to throw at him.

JungleBear

Phrourach
lmao i love the egos here !!!! we only want war with the backstabbers, ml poc and vp....who once upon a time were our good friends.....

we grew big and fast and you wanted to stop us growing bigger.....you saw what we were doing to xmortis and caught us from behind....we had been friends so long we were not prepared to be taken from behind.......that is changing but boy it takes time....

happy wars ahead folk.....

Lugosi

Strategos
It seems my holiday came at the right time :D In the week and a half I've been gone, a lot of major shifts seem to have occured. I will not be rushing back in-game though :p

This looks like another era we are slowly entering into here on World Beta.

DeletedUser

lmao i love the egos here !!!! we only want war with the backstabbers, ml poc and vp....who once upon a time were our good friends.....

we grew big and fast and you wanted to stop us growing bigger.....you saw what we were doing to xmortis and caught us from behind....we had been friends so long we were not prepared to be taken from behind.......that is changing but boy it takes time....

happy wars ahead folk.....

"friends". I wouldn't call an alliance with zero messages between leaders for weeks at a time friends. There was little to no communication in the 5 months leading up to the war. I would have called us allies on paper.

DeletedUser

"friends". I wouldn't call an alliance with zero messages between leaders for weeks at a time friends. There was little to no communication in the 5 months leading up to the war. I would have called us allies on paper.

If ml are "good" why would they need allies cmon?Or even membership in DH at best?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry we like to have friends? Any moron knows that EH on our own can not do enough damage and can only hit DS on one battlefront.