A new great Alliance

DeletedUser

I have formed a new Alliance named "England", There are many things that make us great and one of them is. Our intention is not to wage mindless war it is to grow it help each other to be intelligent and civil, to organise our selves and create actual intelligent relationships, and if it is presented to me that there is an Alliance that opposes us and gets us angry enough we will attack them. We are just an elite Alliance not a mass recruiting Alliance and we do not wish for everything of our Alliance and members to be based on warfare and recruiting. We have a thing that even the top ocean Alliance in all of Alpha did not and does not have, and every Alliance I know of and I know of so very many Alliance and none of them have this thing. Nor were any of these Alliance organised to do something we can do and we can do it quite easily. Like I previously stated we have actual relationships with our members and we closly and oftenly communicate, so why would you not join? If you do not like it, or if you want to join another Alliance we will not attack you or them like other Alliance do and have done to me in the past, So why not join?