A New Sig?

DeletedUser

Hey, any graphic artists that would like to have a go at a sig for me I'd really appreciate it.

Theme:
I'd like it to be quite clean and business-like/understated, with a possible undertone of venom (however you'd like to interpret that)

Text:
Pythagorus, with the 's' or 'u' as a snake.

Secondary text:
Project Venom (or PV if you must)

If you know Equanimity's sig, the same kinda business-card feel as that just with your own twist thrown in :cool:
eqpv.png

Looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with!
~Pythag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks brandon, could you maybe turn one of the letter in my name into a snake? (the 's' or 'u' would seem to be the easiest)

any other GFX guys having a go? it really can be something simple and understated so doesn't have to be a huge job :)

DeletedUser

lol, no worries man, i thought it was a pretty decent effort :)

i'm just looking for something that can top the one i already have, or at least match it!

DeletedUser

Hi,

I'm Jelmer.

I am already on the dutch grepolis. And i'm a new fanatic graphic maker.

This is what i made for u:

You said about venom and snakes, so i made a background which i think is kind of snaky
If you like it, just say it.
I know its not so special but whatever.

What i got from internet are the 2 snakes, The rest was made by me and myself only.

I hope u like it!

Edit: If there is anything you want me to change, please tell me. If the snake in your name isn't good enough, i will go and try to find a real snaky-font.

DeletedUser

thanks jelmer, the background is awesome but i not really a fan of the text. it would be great if you can use a cooler font (i won't suggest anything, just anything cool) and yeah, maybe the snake in the name coz it doesn't look particularly like an 's'

either way, tx for the sig :)

DeletedUser

thanks jelmer, the background is awesome but i not really a fan of the text. it would be great if you can use a cooler font (i won't suggest anything, just anything cool) and yeah, maybe the snake in the name coz it doesn't look particularly like an 's'

either way, tx for the sig :)

Yep, i'll go look for a better font for you. An then i will put that font in, with a better snake.

Edit:
Hi again,

I made this. The text is now supposed to be kind of snake-skin-y, and on the end a snake in a S form.

How do you like it:

I can of course change the color of the text if you want to (please tell me than which color you would like;))

DeletedUser

that's definitely better!

the colour is fine, matches the snake, lol. you've just misspelled stuff, so could you change it to "Pythagorus" and "PV" please? also if you could fill the snake-'s' with colour instead of just the border i think that would be nice :)

DeletedUser

Thank you;)

If you take it, can you please give me credits somewhere in you profile?

DeletedUser

Thank you;)

If you take it, can you please give me credits somewhere in you profile?

yes i'll put your name next to it in my sig archive, so if i use it i'll put your name underneath :)

if you wouldn't mind, could you do an avatar to match it? (i like to have them similar). if not it's cool, and tx for the work you did on this sig.

DeletedUser

Hey jelmer, kom je ook even rondsnuffelen hier :p
Je bent nog best goed :eek:

Hi jelmer, ur here too?
ur actually pretty good.