A ONE vs PFB PNP dinner special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention that not many players are not aware of how ONE deals with Bunnies. Well, I am here to enlighten you.

Once upon a time there was this cute little bunny who hopped around without a care in the world.

117241668_b0bc62928c.jpg

This Bunny wasn't very smart. He was careless where he hopped, and ONE day he hopped into ONE territory. Being the unintelligent naive Bunny that he is, the bunny got trapped.

The Bunny thought that ONE would help him, but he was wrong, Dead Wrong!

elmerfudd1.jpg

The poor Bunny, without realizing it had been caught in a trap. Even when confronted by a man with knives, The Bunny kept trusting. The man asked if the Bunny would like to have a Pink Complexion, and the Bunny replied, "Gee Mr, that would be mighty swell of you".

1691762_f520.jpg

The Bunny asked, "is it going to hurt?"

The man replied, "Of course, but it's a good hurt. No pain no gain right?"

The Bunny nodded in compliance. The Bunny shrieked as the man bludgeoned the poor bunny consecutively with a shovel. The man then strung the Bunny up in all it's pink Glory that ONE has bestowed upon it. The Bunny, if it were still alive would be quite pleased with ONE's work.

Once the Bunny was strung up to dry briefly, it was quickly prepared with the finest herbs and spices to be served to ONE. The Bunny is an exquisite dish where Fluffy is a metaphor for how juicy the meat it. It's fall of the bone sucking delicious.

DinnerinArt.jpg

Since ONE has started to hunt Pink Fluffy Bunnies, they have become an endangered species, so conservation efforts have been put in place to ensure a tasty future for all of Delphi.

We here at ONE believe in conservation. That means that when a Bunny takes a city off of us it simply so they can grow that small city into a nice big juicy rabbit for us to harvest. And when ONE takes a city from the Pink Fluffy Bunnies, it means that we are hungry and that is of sufficient size to be eaten.

What is your favourite Bunny Dish? Bunny Stew? Skewed Bunny? Bunny Cordon Bleu? Or something else, please leave your response in this thread.
Remember: One means we are better than you :p

May your destruction be swift and delicious.
- N2S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Common knowledge that too much rabbit is bad for you. The more you eat the weaker you become.

Instead of ONE* you'll become HALF*

Thanks for taking the time to write another PNP N2S.

+rep

DeletedUser22940

Love the PNP!

I'll have some Bunny Cordon Bleu please. Well done.

DeletedUser

ROFL, I got kicked from the alliance for this. No worries though, I don't believe in censorship and I had decided to leave the alliance when I was ordered to take this down. I dislike being told what I can and cannot say. It reminds me of the attitude you would find in a Fascist / Stalinist state. I hold no ill will towards the alliance and wish you all the best in your future conquests. I will find an alliance that suits my style of play.

Cheers,
- N2S

DeletedUser

Sadly you weren't growing quick enough and that was the beneficial factor in your ejection from the alliance not this.
I wish you all the best though

DeletedUser

Best Wishes N2S
NOt sure really where you were going with the city names and this btw.... didn't make much sense after the one city went poof, and the one pic is a bit sad
anyways.... best of luck

DeletedUser

I like to antagonize my enemies. It's so much fun, and with double BP today it would have been nice to have been able to cash in on it. Oh well, I will will find an alliance that is more my style, and appreciates the public banter.

DeletedUser

Hey I'm still pretty new to the forums, can someone tell me what PnP stands for?

DeletedUser

nice ,thread, didnt know we deseverved all the attention, guess u love the silence of the lambs to, u sik b----rd

DeletedUser22940

Again this player had a city taken by bunnies then posted this and then joined them - sorry that is the kicker!

LOL - this is very true. Why post a PNP when he had nothing to do with the "Bunny Cooking"?

DeletedUser

Why past a PnP thread after that alliance took your city! and then join them

DeletedUser

Yes me too
You weren't booted due to the words here btw
It was the lack of saying you were in revolt then lost the city the posted this
Could have pictures of lilacs but to say things about an alliance you just lost a city too
That is a bit strange

lol, it's funny because I told them that I wasn't going to defend it due to it's location away from my main cluster and O45. I was just leveling things there to mess around. I am not going to ask an alliance to waste men defending a 2k city with no wall. Those defenses could have been better used. So don't feed me those lines that I was kicked from the alliance for that reason. It was because I refused to take down my PNP, plain and simple.

It doesn't matter though. The Bunnies is an alliance that suits my style of play. They actually use Skype as well as maintaining a solid plan. They don't just wing it like ONE does.

DeletedUser

I can't edit

cough cough ........."A Solid Plan"?

using Skype doesnt really mean anything. I've been in those skype groups. Most of them all spam.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Keep this thread on track, no discussions about food and the morality of eating meat. That being said N2S has quite a skill at making pnp's with no reports or evidence of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.