Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56813

View attachment 15547

First ever City Revolted by Fiasco,i Just got it like a few hours ago even though i caused @Deathstrike47 quite a lot of problems i thought lets make it Fun

a Open Challenge to Fiasco.

Me Vs all of you, Skill VS Gold i will fight all of you for 24h and in that time if you dont win if you dont take this City off me i win, and i want to be Proclaimed as God of Fiasco,a Legend The Number 1 Player in this World(Keppoi)

Also lets make it even more fun the Winner will get 50k Resources Each,if you win i will send the resources to @Deathstrike47.

Lets Once and for all See who the Best is, no more trash talking and acting strong on the Externals i am just 1 player but i am confident,you wont take anything off me.

Post Here if you accept or not

Peasco,Fortis and the other Sub alliances aren't apart of this its only Me VS Fiasco.

So many wrong things with this.

Atleast you gave all of us a good laugh.

DeletedUser57382

This has gone way beyond embarrasing at this point, War Angel please consider therapy and/or Anger management for your own sake <3

There is nothing wrong in people going to Therapy its perfectly normal,and in fact i have thought about it no shame here i reccomend it to you as well my friend.

Be safe,everyone.

DeletedUser57382

I do have 100% morale...

Edit: Just noticed our rankings, I'm quarter *** playing here and only been here a month. WA sure does talk a lot of **** for being aggressively mediocre .View attachment 15554

Its amazing how you and @Kosti how willing you are to turn and support your Enemies Fiasco/JFL.

Correct me if im wrong but werent Fiasco the ones insluting True Fear on every world your team and Leader James :confused:

And youe going to kick my *** ha ? Come on then when your to afraid to attack Fiasco attack me.

Seems im the only one in this game who has the balls to stand up to Fiasco/JFL and who doesnt suck up to them...

DeletedUser17320

I do have 100% morale...

Edit: Just noticed our rankings, I'm quarter *** playing here and only been here a month. WA sure does talk a lot of **** for being aggressively mediocre .View attachment 15554

Hey now if we're comparing mediocrity you can't forget mine, I'm hella mediocre.
I guess I better... Doge up. (to the tune of Step Up, obviously)
300px-Original_Doge_meme.jpg

DeletedUser57382

Oh you know War Angel right now is MMing his alliance HAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

i thought about it,im not going to Lie but then i looked at the Forum post i made and i thought to myself well.. you reap what you sow :( i did call you guys out.

Regardless of what you think of me i am a Honorable man Win or Lose i promised for 24h i will fight you alone i still have 14h left win or lose i wont go back on my word.

WA

Status
Not open for further replies.