Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17320

That was actually a fair chunk of gold to, wall 0->23 for what? Avoiding a cross. Cant even be a Filthy Golder properly

I mean if you take the words "filthy" and "golder" separately it still properly describes like 99% of the player base at least

DeletedUser57382

Trash talking in a game is just fine but its wrong for people to make real life threats and we should all be against them.if you all take this game that seriously then maybe you shouldn't play it.

DeletedUser17320

You aren't nearly as obnoxious, you are free to be mediocre to your heart's content as long as you keep your dick holster shut.

I mean I don't plan on staying shut but I'm more here for some light-hearted jokes more than anything, I may try my best in Grep, but end of the day it's a game for stress relief so why not relieve it some more by making some humor with other players while I work towards improving :p But glad to know that so far my memes aren't obnoxious yet ;) lol

DeletedUser56488

View attachment 15547

First ever City Revolted by Fiasco,i Just got it like a few hours ago even though i caused @Deathstrike47 quite a lot of problems i thought lets make it Fun

a Open Challenge to Fiasco.

Me Vs all of you, Skill VS Gold i will fight all of you for 24h and in that time if you dont win if you dont take this City off me i win, and i want to be Proclaimed as God of Fiasco,a Legend The Number 1 Player in this World(Keppoi)

Also lets make it even more fun the Winner will get 50k Resources Each,if you win i will send the resources to @Deathstrike47.

Lets Once and for all See who the Best is, no more trash talking and acting strong on the Externals i am just 1 player but i am confident,you wont take anything off me.

Post Here if you accept or not

Peasco,Fortis and the other Sub alliances aren't apart of this its only Me VS Fiasco.
Problems i sent an HC and you raged i sent a fake with cats and when you pm me in game i sent real attack and revolted you take a few more internals so no morale trap and i will show you what i am made of.Until then quack quack blab blab internet tough guy ,I have played a long time you are nowhere near the caliber player i am cheers and Happy blabbing running your mouth

pyropirate

Chiliarch
View attachment 15547

First ever City Revolted by Fiasco,i Just got it like a few hours ago even though i caused @Deathstrike47 quite a lot of problems i thought lets make it Fun

a Open Challenge to Fiasco.

Me Vs all of you, Skill VS Gold i will fight all of you for 24h and in that time if you dont win if you dont take this City off me i win, and i want to be Proclaimed as God of Fiasco,a Legend The Number 1 Player in this World(Keppoi)

Also lets make it even more fun the Winner will get 50k Resources Each,if you win i will send the resources to @Deathstrike47.

Lets Once and for all See who the Best is, no more trash talking and acting strong on the Externals i am just 1 player but i am confident,you wont take anything off me.

Post Here if you accept or not

Peasco,Fortis and the other Sub alliances aren't apart of this its only Me VS Fiasco.

wtf is this

DeletedUser31339

It's about to be 50 vs 1. Your douchebag level has reached a level I'm almost interested in playing here seriously just to kick your teeth in.
lol s was 1 vs 1 and war anghel lost .... cant say wasnt expected oop

DeletedUser57382

lol s was 1 vs 1 and war anghel lost .... cant say wasnt expected oop

All without asking for Help from my Alliance
All While playing on my Mobile so i couldn't see what attacks were what
All while getting attacked and Spied on other of my Cities by Fiasco.

it was @Okinu102 @guyman101 @Ro deschain @zeuse4848 @Deathstrike47 @Xanthippos Spartan Vs Me.

i did have a lot of fun and made about 14k BP. I wanted this fight with all of you so im not complaining, im very proud of myself for lasting so long against so many and so strong opponents

Thank you for the Fight Fiasco it was Fun :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png