Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromboneTom

Strategos
i intend to report all insults from now on. if i am not insulting anyone then you can all do the same its uncalled for.

even 70$ or Euros is a lot for me to spend on a game really it also feels like cheating to me like your buying the Win even 20k Gold is a lot at the start and it does give a great advantage to someone that knows how to use it, like the Fiasco Crew who have been around since forever.

But its your Choice i dont really care about that anymore i've been around long enough too and i've fought against the best in this game the best players and Alliances like The Syndicate who are by far the Strongest Alliance in the History of this game! have yet to see a alliance come even close to what this team did back in the day.

@Ro deschain man you say it like im the only that leaves when the game gets boring or feels like a job ? :/ im not a lot others leave too i cant play like all of you World after World for years i would honestly feel like a Losers but thats just me.

as for the World here Going Nowhere doesn't need me to beat you or anyone else its a great team it has one of the best leaderships @Zarun Godlike and the rest,When i was playing it took what 5 of you to take me down ? :/ i think that speaks Volumes about me if i can keep my own against 5 Fiasco Players and i only lost 1 City to you guys(not counting the one you took that i Emptied for LH)

im on 137 if you want a fight am planing on staying there for a while

Peace my friend
Dude your boring you go bla bla bla gold this gold that and then you say The Syndicate is the best alliance when its run of golders 10x worse then Fiasco.

Your a hypocrite

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Dude your boring you go bla bla bla gold this gold that and then you say The Syndicate is the best alliance when its run of golders 10x worse then Fiasco.

Your a hypocrite

it wasn't the Gold they were Experienced players and knew the game well like what Army to Use pretty much everything about Grepo ask Erik he played with them he will tell you :)

@TromboneTom Join 137 im in O45 still in BP lets see whos stronger tell Erik to join as well Fresh world.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
i intend to report all insults from now on. if i am not insulting anyone then you can all do the same its uncalled for.

even 70$ or Euros is a lot for me to spend on a game really it also feels like cheating to me like your buying the Win even 20k Gold is a lot at the start and it does give a great advantage to someone that knows how to use it, like the Fiasco Crew who have been around since forever.

But its your Choice i dont really care about that anymore i've been around long enough too and i've fought against the best in this game the best players and Alliances like The Syndicate who are by far the Strongest Alliance in the History of this game! have yet to see a alliance come even close to what this team did back in the day.

@Ro deschain man you say it like im the only that leaves when the game gets boring or feels like a job ? :/ im not a lot others leave too i cant play like all of you World after World for years i would honestly feel like a Losers but thats just me.

as for the World here Going Nowhere doesn't need me to beat you or anyone else its a great team it has one of the best leaderships @Zarun Godlike and the rest,When i was playing it took what 5 of you to take me down ? :/ i think that speaks Volumes about me if i can keep my own against 5 Fiasco Players and i only lost 1 City to you guys(not counting the one you took that i Emptied for LH)

im on 137 if you want a fight am planing on staying there for a while

Peace my friend

So your not insulting but calling us losers for playing this game? Another example of why your brain is to broken, beyond repair.

You did not quit the game because it got boring, you opened this thread overconfident and challenging us to attack you, we did, you tried to gold your wall (cause you spend gold to just like several GN members), you failed and lost the city despite having a morale advantage, then you quit the game. You didn't hold your own, you lost and quit immediately.

If GN was a great team then they would have put up good counter OPs and taken cities back from us and maybe even won or made domination more competitive. But they didn't, they didn't fight good and they lost and thats just the hard fact.

Everything you say is hollow and fake, this very forum thread, taunting us to come attack you only to quit immediately and then come out of the woodwork as the server is ending, its just not possible to see it any other way....unless of course your brain is broken lol

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Life isnt a game we can restart anytime we want to so we should be very careful with how we use our time because we dont get any repeats we live and then we die.

Wasting so much time 1 year for 1 World is not a wise thing to do in my opinion. Game worlds should be shorter and life should be used on something else other then on a game 24/7.

As i told one player who i dont want to name i was Insulted here almost daily (the most by you and your team) i had people threaten me and my Family and to make things worse no one said anything that all made me feel bad so i left.

When you call someone a Loser a Joke Idiot so on it does hurt them and for a lot of people like me those words stay on no one should use them on anyone.

I said if i played this game for a year i would feel like a loser some other person wont its my Opinion my way of thinking not everyone elses.

No one is insulting you or attacking you.

I just thought you should know the real reason why i left no one should threaten to hurt anyones family :(

Thats all i will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.