Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56380

All without asking for Help from my Alliance
All While playing on my Mobile so i couldn't see what attacks were what
All while getting attacked and Spied on other of my Cities by Fiasco.

it was @Okinu102 @guyman101 @Ro deschain @zeuse4848 @Deathstrike47 @Xanthippos Spartan Vs Me.

i did have a lot of fun and made about 14k BP. I wanted this fight with all of you so im not complaining, im very proud of myself for lasting so long against so many and so strong opponents

Thank you for the Fight Fiasco it was Fun :)
Filthy golder scum

Golded a wall against Fiascos only f2p player :c

DeletedUser56380

Hold on a dimidamn second @War Angel that BP dosent seem too accurate. Almost as if you got help from someone.

Not only are you a filthy golder but a liar to boot. Moral high ground my left butt youve got less honor than #NoHonorNutz

(I already see the loophole, she didn't "ask her alliance for help" they just sent on their own conveniently)
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser31339

it was @Okinu102 @guyman101 @Ro deschain @zeuse4848 @Deathstrike47 @Xanthippos Spartan Vs Me.

i did have a lot of fun and made about 14k BP. I wanted this fight with all of you so im not complaining, im very proud of myself for lasting so long against so many and so strong opponents

lol i sent 1 nuke and it didnt even do anything

"i had a lot off fun" ---- WA secretly thinking of ghosting again

you like to hype urself up so much... its ok everyone knows that you suck , its fine WA , its fine

imagine not being able to defend a city when morale is so low ... big oof

DeletedUser57382

lol i sent 1 nuke and it didnt even do anything

"i had a lot off fun" ---- WA secretly thinking of ghosting again

you like to hype urself up so much... its ok everyone knows that you suck , its fine WA , its fine

imagine not being able to defend a city when morale is so low ... big oof

I fought all of you alone and i should be what Crying in a Corner because i lost a city to 6 of you attacking me lol come on man just admit it you guys arent as good as you say but i am :D

and @TromboneTom i Appreciate the offer to join
Friends,buddy's & comrades
Trombone Tom today at 19:03

but going to have to decline man i did just make Swiss Cheese out of what 4-5 of your Top Fighters. Everyone that joins you is just in it because they know you guys Mass gold and want to get some something, as for Game Skills you guys suck on the Battlefield have to say im really Dissapointed.

you used up so much gold only to get your *** kicked in the end :confused: hmm you guys are insaine.

DeletedUser56380

Golds a wall and gets some support from his team and thinks theyre a god I doubt anyone except for Guy used any gold.

You used more gold than Fiasco losing this city. Now THATS something

Let me pose the question directly. How come you didn't get full BP if you got no help from anyone? Is that a bug or something?

(I challenge you 49v1 that I wont lose a city! HA 6 OF YOU HIT THE SAME CITY YALL SUCK)

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos

unrelated image:
1624133082550.png
(get on it @Lethal-Bacon)

DeletedUser17320

I am an unbiased poster here, don't really care one way or the other.

But I do care that both sides of this argument missed the absolute best opportunity for a shot at the other, so I'll take the opportunity to take it at both sides of this argument-- by playing the world's smallest violin for you all

DeletedUser31339

I fought all of you alone and i should be what Crying in a Corner because i lost a city to 6 of you attacking me lol come on man just admit it you guys arent as good as you say but i am :D

and @TromboneTom i Appreciate the offer to join
Friends,buddy's & comrades
Trombone Tom today at 19:03

but going to have to decline man i did just make Swiss Cheese out of what 4-5 of your Top Fighters. Everyone that joins you is just in it because they know you guys Mass gold and want to get some something, as for Game Skills you guys suck on the Battlefield have to say im really Dissapointed.

you used up so much gold only to get your *** kicked in the end :confused: hmm you guys are insaine.
bruh did u not see how hypocritcal ur post is

u literally got support... lol ....

you didnt even send guyman his 50k resources... imagine making a bet, losing and then not following thru ... what a shame , but what else can be expected from the hypocritical noob

DeletedUser31339

Golds a wall and gets some support from his team and thinks theyre a god I doubt anyone except for Guy used any gold.

You used more gold than Fiasco losing this city. Now THATS something

Let me pose the question directly. How come you didn't get full BP if you got no help from anyone? Is that a bug or something?

(I challenge you 49v1 that I wont lose a city! HA 6 OF YOU HIT THE SAME CITY YALL SUCK)
WA has gone back int hiding..... if WA is good at one thngs , it going into hiding

Beer Wench

Phrourach

what the hell did you expect to happen? You challenged your superiors to take a city in the next 24 hours then proceed to complain you were on mobile only - pro tip if you poke the bear, don't coat yourself in honey. Or at the very least don't leave the house.

I've seen some severe Anosognosia , but you take the case. I mean you complain that you got spied/attacked in lots of cities, after bragging nobody could take one? You weren't even opped - imagine. There was not one post in forum or on discord to coordinate, literally Fiasco was just attacking and taking cities per normal, and one person said meh might as well take this.

DeletedUser31339

what the hell did you expect to happen? You challenged your superiors to take a city in the next 24 hours then proceed to complain you were on mobile only - pro tip if you poke the bear, don't coat yourself in honey. Or at the very least don't leave the house.

I've seen some severe Anosognosia , but you take the case. I mean you complain that you got spied/attacked in lots of cities, after bragging nobody could take one? You weren't even opped - imagine. There was not one post in forum or on discord to coordinate, literally Fiasco was just attacking and taking cities per normal, and one person said meh might as well take this.
its ok he did it when i took d.dall's city also LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.