Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
well well War Angel new account eh? maybe a new you, probably not

Well we all have to change Mate thats life. i took a break from the game for a few months i think and now i am back playing for fun for what its worth im glad you and everyone else here are safe with the pandemic and all i hope my old team is putting up a good fight :)

as always Be safe and dont spend so much on a game its not worth it.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I had a feeling it was that piece of trash, and well looky there, it is

I didnt like what you posted about me with a toombstone. And dont act like your some mobster or idk what ive seen how you look and you dont scare me. There are a lot braver,stronger and anything else then you.

Dont confuse me being nice and friendly for weakness im not the same person i was so be careful how you talk to me and everyone else.

Game wise feel free to join the new world and fight me there i exit out of BP in 4 days.

Drill

Chiliarch
I didnt like what you posted about me with a toombstone. And dont act like your some mobster or idk what ive seen how you look and you dont scare me. There are a lot braver,stronger and anything else then you.

Dont confuse me being nice and friendly for weakness im not the same person i was so be careful how you talk to me and everyone else.

Game wise feel free to join the new world and fight me there i exit out of BP in 4 days.

Woah calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine

Status
Not open for further replies.