A pre-made of 5 allainces and 200 players in EN73

DeletedUser

an MRA is an alliance which recruits on mass with no though who they are mailing randomly mailing people is mass recruitment. choosing people who are near to your core and have a high point value is not being an MRA. I don't know who did what it is very simple messaging everyone you can find makes you an MRA.

DeletedUser19318

We did a speed 2 world with morale... and still won.. but morale worlds are a better way for players who don't like this system to go.. you can remain small and turtle up.. and have a real fun game.. :D

DeletedUser33512

We did a speed 2 world with morale... and still won.. but morale worlds are a better way for players who don't like this system to go.. you can remain small and turtle up.. and have a real fun game.. :D

Turtling isn't so bad :D

DeletedUser18132

This is so stupid... If you want to make everyone equal, go play something else. In a war, there are winner and losers. OP, you are the loser. Suck it up and move on. Either start over on that world or go to a different one. Don't complain about people using "unfair tactics". This is war. If you want revenge on them, don't go onto here and complain about them and ask that Inno change the rules. Start over, get into a better alliance, and then declare war on them.

DeletedUser37948

bah humbug

most premades dont survive because no one wants to sim or be part of a team so distant it hardly feels like a team

as time progresses alliances become spread out and attacks against skilled opponants become a chore the dinamick of the game change and that is why premades lose there luster

look at players who arer top ranked to startand who is top ranked to end and look at there stats they tell a prity tale

DeletedUser43011

No good if they follow you into the next world.

I know how to stop premade alliances only let 5 people who have crowns play in the same alliance

Crowns mean nothing in a new world

DeletedUser

You know it's funny...

we have been here for 3 months now? AA well aware of our existence. They have gone from one alliance, to 3 through recruitment. Building, attacking, taking jabs at us. Even landing a city here and there. Then, our hoarde of animals decide to OP AA. Taking 30 cities within what 2 days? Making numerous other members ghost. Now, and only now...After getting spat on.... Rosenberry (a member of AA) wants to cry on open forum about us being too good and too many, so we should be punished for putting in more work then you?

Give it a break kid. Had you created this months ago maybe it would hold some value. However making a post after getting mauled in an exchange to try to get accounts frozen, just shows how scared you REALLY are of this group. Fact is, we are not in violation of any rules in the Grepo world. Admin probably laugh as hard as EN players when reading this.

Moral of the story... Chin up and try harder or follow your compadres to ghost town. P.S. Walmart has a 2 for one sale on tissues ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45378

In a world with thousands of players, 200 aren't unbeatable. Rosenberry, you have 25 cities - would it have been fair to you to freeze your account and let the players that you took out get caught up?

DeletedUser

Perhaps a simple solution is best.

1) Do not allow the formation of alliances until halfway through the game. Even the premades will have a a difficult time of communicating with that in place.

2) Limit the alliances to 10 members. Guess that will mean that even these sister premades will have to agree on who is going to win the game. Maye even set them against each other.

3) A 10 member alliance means they will have to own more than one city on an island thus decreasing their "DEMAND" rights on the villages. And make it more challenging to build the wonders.

4) Remove the alliance label from the cities. A little confusion never hurts. Better, don't allow for listings of the actuall membership in the alliance. Just the score.

5) Limit the number of attacks from an alliance to two members per cycle. Cycle to be determined. Day two days, 12 hours, ...
And once a city has been revolted, then the attacker who revolted should be the only one to be able to finish the attack. I hate when these cowards need 15 people to take down one city. This way it is one on one and may the best player win or lose the contest.

Yes. I did say these are simple solutions. All you have to do is implement them.

Maria

DeletedUser36743

To those who have a problem with the reality of this server... a couple of things that you need to think about

1) Can Inno or anyone else do anything about who I become friends with on a server ? Is it unfair/illegal for someone to make friends with other players ?

2) Can Inno or anyone else do anything if that person wants to play the next world with those friends ? Is it unfair or cheating in some way?

3) Should Inno be intervening and leveling the playing field because new players are not as good as experienced players or new players do not have friends who they can play with whilst experienced players do .... ? Is this desirable ?

Let's face facts - World 73 is very different (in terms of player dynamics and team play) from World 01.... strategies evolve.... and counter-strategies also evolve hand in hand... to my mind this is the beauty of this game (and what I love about it)....you need to apply yourself and out think your opponents...

Yes pre-mades are a reality - after hundreds of servers...thousands of players are friends with several others....it stands to reason that increasingly players will start new worlds wanting to play with their friends ... new players have to deal with that...

So what are the solutions....maybe Inno can start noob servers where new players can go play against other noobs... and learn the game and make their own friends and get ready to play with the big boys...

I dunno what may or may not work....but I can tell you... all this talk about freezing accounts and letting the plebs grow or changing the size and location of the goal posts is the fastest way to killing the game....

DeletedUser45378

1) Do not allow the formation of alliances until halfway through the game. Even the premades will have a a difficult time of communicating with that in place.

2) Limit the alliances to 10 members. Guess that will mean that even these sister premades will have to agree on who is going to win the game. Maye even set them against each other.

3) A 10 member alliance means they will have to own more than one city on an island thus decreasing their "DEMAND" rights on the villages. And make it more challenging to build the wonders.

4) Remove the alliance label from the cities. A little confusion never hurts. Better, don't allow for listings of the actuall membership in the alliance. Just the score.

5) Limit the number of attacks from an alliance to two members per cycle. Cycle to be determined. Day two days, 12 hours, ...
And once a city has been revolted, then the attacker who revolted should be the only one to be able to finish the attack. I hate when these cowards need 15 people to take down one city. This way it is one on one and may the best player win or lose the contest.

Yes. I did say these are simple solutions. All you have to do is implement them.

Maria

I can't think of a faster way to ruin the game than to do any of this.

DeletedUser46495

You know it's funny...

we have been here for 3 months now? AA well aware of our existence. They have gone from one alliance, to 3 through recruitment. Building, attacking, taking jabs at us. Even landing a city here and there. Then, our hoarde of animals decide to OP AA. Taking 30 cities within what 2 days? Making numerous other members ghost. Now, and only now...After getting spat on.... Rosenberry (a member of AA) wants to cry on open forum about us being too good and too many, so we should be punished for putting in more work then you?

Give it a break kid. Had you created this months ago maybe it would hold some value. However making a post after getting mauled in an exchange to try to get accounts frozen, just shows how scared you REALLY are of this group. Fact is, we are not in violation of any rules in the Grepo world. Admin probably laugh as hard as EN players when reading this.

Moral of the story... Chin up and try harder or follow your compadres to ghost town. P.S. Walmart has a 2 for one sale on tissues ...

Of course, to be expected, insults, when this forum is trying to be constructive. I agree that freezing accounts is not a good solution and would ruin the game. Frankly I'm against most bannings, unless for really legit reasons. There have been some good suggestions, and to my surprise they have come from EN members. Obviously EN would like to make Grepo more exciting, current formula can become boring to a powerful alliance. This game is only fun if there is some interesting competition. 10 against 1 can be fun for a while but eventually it gets old even for the victor.

DeletedUser

Of course, to be expected, insults, when this forum is trying to be constructive. I agree that freezing accounts is not a good solution and would ruin the game. Frankly I'm against most bannings, unless for really legit reasons. There have been some good suggestions, and to my surprise they have come from EN members. Obviously EN would like to make Grepo more exciting, current formula can become boring to a powerful alliance. This game is only fun if there is some interesting competition. 10 against 1 can be fun for a while but eventually it gets old even for the victor.

But aren't you a bit of a hypocrite? Prae's point was taht AA has 3 alliances circumventing the alliance cap. You were fine with that arrangement and even attacked the EN Group's cities. Only after you feel the weight of an experienced crew and your supposed leaders and experienced players are quitting now you have a problem with the alliance caps.

So so so many people have already responded to your ridiculous whining. If you want to improve at grepolis just look over what they are saying to you rather than debating a whiners hypocritical point. If you had made your argument before participating and benefiting from the 13+ alliance anti-coalition against EN you may have had something to say... but now... not so much.

If the Mod's are following this thread, I think an appropriate action would be to ban your account for being a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Maria

Ummm... what game would we be playing if all this was implemented? Should we call it niceopolis or everyonegetsatrophyopolis? I am guess you have no more than 10 friends on skype or in grepolis right? else which of your friends would you exclude from playing with?

DeletedUser33512

Maria

Maria this is a great piece of comedy. Well done you :)

DeletedUser46495

But aren't you a bit of a hypocrite? Prae's point was taht AA has 3 alliances circumventing the alliance cap. You were fine with that arrangement and even attacked the EN Group's cities. Only after you feel the weight of an experienced crew and your supposed leaders and experienced players are quitting now you have a problem with the alliance caps.

So so so many people have already responded to your ridiculous whining. If you want to improve at grepolis just look over what they are saying to you rather than debating a whiners hypocritical point. If you had made your argument before participating and benefiting from the 13+ alliance anti-coalition against EN you may have had something to say... but now... not so much.

If the Mod's are following this thread, I think an appropriate action would be to ban your account for being a hypocrite.

Better still, I should be banned for stating my opinion. Or maybe I should be banned for replying to your post.