A pre-made of 5 allainces and 200 players in EN73

DeletedUser29443

I agree with the letter above. Think it lousy play to have pre-made alliances on the server from the start and this should not be allowed. We need fair play of grep. I also have invest money into the game.

I agree with making it so that 5 alliances cannot join together to start a world. That is unfair. However, banning premade alliances is insane. Why would you not play with your friends? Every time I have seen a premade alliance that is just gathering the best in grepo that alliance is smashed. There are too many voices and too many strategies that they cannot work together in the long run and win.

I have played this game for quite a bit of time and have spent tons of money as well, and if I couldnt play with my friends I wouldnt play anymore. If they do change a ruling, they should say that people cannot have more than the alliance limit when joining with friends. Does this make it hard for new players? Yes, of course it does, but doesnt that add to the initial attraction of the game? I know it did for me.

The one and only,
Jeb

DeletedUser33512

I agree with making it so that 5 alliances cannot join together to start a world. That is unfair. However, banning premade alliances is insane. Why would you not play with your friends? Every time I have seen a premade alliance that is just gathering the best in grepo that alliance is smashed. There are too many voices and too many strategies that they cannot work together in the long run and win.

I have played this game for quite a bit of time and have spent tons of money as well, and if I couldnt play with my friends I wouldnt play anymore. If they do change a ruling, they should say that people cannot have more than the alliance limit when joining with friends. Does this make it hard for new players? Yes, of course it does, but doesnt that add to the initial attraction of the game? I know it did for me.

The one and only,
Jeb

So because usually pre-mades are ineffective, that's ok. But when they become effective, that's unfair?

Next people will be asking to remove the feature that allows you to change peoples color flags, too. :p

DeletedUser

I think they should remove peoples rights to change flags and alliance symbols ;)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
This is the funniest forum thread I have ever read (well read some of it). It was interesting reading, until I read that this was a revolt style server. Then I just laughed myself silly, that people actually think they are good, when they play a revolt world.

Kids have fun, more power to ya to be able to play a boring game play style.

I remember you - won Caly didn't you ;)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Would you rather have fun killing stuff and wrecking lives and becoming infamous on a server? or would you just sim for a year or so and be the average joe and win WWs with an alliance composed of a few heavy lifters and fillers?

I know I personally would choose the first anyday, everyday. ^___^

We agree me thinks?

DeletedUser33512

flyingpig.gif

Fish don't. But Pigs do. :)

DeletedUser

So because usually pre-mades are ineffective, that's ok. But when they become effective, that's unfair?

Next people will be asking to remove the feature that allows you to change peoples color flags, too. :p

If you need 5 pre-mades to be effective you have problems.

Maybe limiting the number of alliances you can share forums with would help. I know plans can be made using Skype and PMs but I think it would still be more difficult.

I am all for diplomacy being part of the game but 5 pre-mades is just cowardice and makes a mockery of the alliance caps.

DeletedUser22217

Exactly.
And after being cowardly so much to make a huge coalition to start a world and hidden behind the numbers to start bulling the rest one by one, these people claim to be the best grepo alliance.

Really disappointing that inno allows such manipulations of the settings.

DeletedUser33512

Maybe limiting the number of alliances you can share forums with would help. I know plans can be made using Skype and PMs but I think it would still be more difficult.

I am all for diplomacy being part of the game but 5 pre-mades is just cowardice and makes a mockery of the alliance caps.

No mate, this isn't my way of playing. I like small groups. I can't bear large alliances :p

But equally I don't find EN cowards. I think they could be just as effective with half the players they have. They are monstrous. In a one on one alliance with their best and yours, I'd wager they'd still win.

DeletedUser5819

It is always funny that big egos can beat anyone, but can only be beaten by "bullies" and "cowards".

DeletedUser22217

Sirloin, I must admit, my ego grows when I see you following around after every post I make...must be smth special in me.
Are you EN's lawyer or smth?
I understand that you have friends in EN, but let's face the truth, EN abused grepo settings the same way as those that use the autofarming bot abuse the grepo rules.
In both case, players find a way to jump over the restrictions.
So why inno allows that?

DeletedUser19318

seriously.. when you monster rim alliance Nichy it's fine.. ... when you in turn get monstered... you cry foul... always so boring when players are so completely full of hypocrisy when they have issues about others... how many alliances did Arch Angels have? at least 3?? We had completely left you alone.. you could have kept on consolidating and growing..BUT as per usual leaders make poor decisions and then after the dust settles and all their toys are broken they cry...The issue is you couldn't hold your lot together.. the issue I have is trying to get rid of players holding onto our shirt tails.. we hold together to well.. I am sorry you feel the way you do.. but at least look at the subject subjectively and with honesty

DeletedUser

Whether it's unfair or not is beside the point. I don't think there isn't anything which prohibits this tactic. Granted it's annoying, I know full well from personal experience. I'd just say avoid worlds that they join.

id purposefully join the world, if i saw the pre-made that big, just so i could destroy them (at least try) lol :pro:

DeletedUser36743

Sirloin, I must admit, my ego grows when I see you following around after every post I make...must be smth special in me.
Are you EN's lawyer or smth?
I understand that you have friends in EN, but let's face the truth, EN abused grepo settings the same way as those that use the autofarming bot abuse the grepo rules.
In both case, players find a way to jump over the restrictions.
So why inno allows that?

Just coz you belonged to a humpty dumpty alliance that couldnt hold itself together ....dont blame others for your troubles & go on and on with your moaning

btw...which of the four splinter alliances on the former AA do you belong to now...or have you ghosted already...

id purposefully join the world, if i saw the pre-made that big, just so i could destroy them (at least try) lol :pro:

such a refreshing change ....finally an Optimist !!

Last edited by a moderator: