A pre-made of 5 allainces and 200 players in EN73

DeletedUser32373

rick ive played with you you should not talk about things you dont under stand, like in depth understandings.:p

seriously though ive played some awsome premades and even some awsome mra's but one thing ive lernt is that low member cap alliances may be fun and have a family feel but its very hard to be less that a 120 member alliance and have a viable chance of dominating a server.
so a coalition of 5 alliances that total 200 members seems like a sencible choice if you actualy want to be competative long term.

You've never played with me. I am not gonna lie when I say that I have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.

DeletedUser37948

i think to date ive played under 5 diferant user names since i first played Mu en12 and i was not zero point when i played with you rick .

DeletedUser32373

i think to date ive played under 5 diferant user names since i first played Mu en12 and i was not zero point when i played with you rick .

First of all- what were you? And second of all- what world?

DeletedUser

really...if that's the case...ban all players that use gold....make it fair for me then as well....

as a none gold user...how is fair you grow faster than me as a gold user......

ya right....get a life.....

buddy1971

Phrourach
Perhaps a simple solution is best.

1) Do not allow the formation of alliances until halfway through the game. Even the premades will have a a difficult time of communicating with that in place.

2) Limit the alliances to 10 members. Guess that will mean that even these sister premades will have to agree on who is going to win the game. Maye even set them against each other.

3) A 10 member alliance means they will have to own more than one city on an island thus decreasing their "DEMAND" rights on the villages. And make it more challenging to build the wonders.

4) Remove the alliance label from the cities. A little confusion never hurts. Better, don't allow for listings of the actuall membership in the alliance. Just the score.

5) Limit the number of attacks from an alliance to two members per cycle. Cycle to be determined. Day two days, 12 hours, ...
And once a city has been revolted, then the attacker who revolted should be the only one to be able to finish the attack. I hate when these cowards need 15 people to take down one city. This way it is one on one and may the best player win or lose the contest.

Yes. I did say these are simple solutions. All you have to do is implement them.

Maria
sorry but this WILL NOT work!
we the BIG BAD GROUP of EVICTION NOTICE will still communicate!
we dont need an alliance name to play together, we are all FRIENDS and come to each others rescue when needed and since we all use SKYPE then i guess you could cry FOUL to them too
so in short everyone needs to join your coalition against EN so that the world gets more interesting? so strap on your crash helmets and put on your big boy pants because its time to play GREPOLIS !!!!! :pro:

DeletedUser30727

Rosenberry if you want to improve this game as you are saying STEP UP,regroup your 3 alliances,make pacts with 3-4 top 10 alliances so you gather around 250-300 players and start fighting.

this way you will make things interesting :pro:

DeletedUser

its will still be a pointless exercise they should regroup on another sever with morale active.

DeletedUser37948

bah hum,bug

no morale,people use gold, good players band together well thats good. i know some awsome players who use no gold on no morale servers and dominate

stop the whineing and step up

good to see you again roky :)

DeletedUser

sorry but this WILL NOT work!
we the BIG BAD GROUP of EVICTION NOTICE will still communicate!
we dont need an alliance name to play together, we are all FRIENDS and come to each others rescue when needed and since we all use SKYPE then i guess you could cry FOUL to them too
so in short everyone needs to join your coalition against EN so that the world gets more interesting? so strap on your crash helmets and put on your big boy pants because its time to play GREPOLIS !!!!! :pro:

we dont only use skype, theres FB, whatsapp, mobile , landline,+ all the other forms of contact....... some even take holidays together :)

we work as a team and we fight as a team.....

DeletedUser

i was making a point.....my last 2 world i had 120+ cities without the use of gold....

use it don't use it, i don't care one bit......we will still win! :pro:

DeletedUser32498

This is crazy lol. I didn't even have the time to check through all these posts. This thread got over 2k views and over 100 replies since yesterday.

DeletedUser

when you put it like that we are sad. oh yeah all the posts after yesterday is just smack talk so you missed nothing.

DeletedUser27587

Letter sent to Grepolis support, anyone else feel the same, that this is unfair?

I suggest that you "freeze" cities owned by these 5 alliances for several weeks, to allow other players/alliances a chance to regroup and
make it a fairer war. I am hearing a lot of grumbling about experienced players wanting to leave Grepolis for good if this is
not resolved. This problem will come up again and again if these type of pre-mades are not punished, and you will
lose players and revenue. There is even talk of mass ghosting as a protest to what is going on in EN73,
it would not be good publicity for the game. I also keep hearing that support never listens to complaints, and that writing to
you is pointless. I would like to disagree, hence my petition to you.

A very concerned customer,
xxxxxxx

Then I guess since you have 25 cities, that means INNO needs to freeze your account so the smaller players can catch with you too. but that sounds really ignorant, just caus you are getting hammered by EN group doesn't mean you can get them to cheat for you.

DeletedUser30636

these ideas are absolutely ridiculous, at least you have some way to get help and learn, i had to learn the whole game, well at least most of it by myself, trial and error. as stated several times, you will never win your first world unless you fall into some crazy experienced alliance that is willing to teach you. if you want an easier game until you learn all the aspects and mechanics. play in the US. servers, its newer you will undoubtedly be playing with 75% new players maybe more, thats my only advice other than that instead of complaining learn from mistakes, ask for REASONABLE help and dont give up.

DeletedUser44027

This thread has gone on way too long. Grepolis is a game where the strong pick on the weak. The game needs weaker players, in a sense, for farms. So EN is doing well. Suck it up. They have better players, so try to find good players to combat them. As for those concerned about breaking the server cap- the only reason you're complaining is because you're angry that you lost. Overriding the server cap has been going on forever- relatively few people actually complain. It's almost a part of the game, at this point.

This thread was created by some person who felt that the game should change for them. Well, unless you own Inno, it's not happening.

DeletedUser33512

This thread has gone on way too long. Grepolis is a game where the strong pick on the weak. The game needs weaker players, in a sense, for farms. So EN is doing well. Suck it up. They have better players, so try to find good players to combat them. As for those concerned about breaking the server cap- the only reason you're complaining is because you're angry that you lost. Overriding the server cap has been going on forever- relatively few people actually complain. It's almost a part of the game, at this point.

This thread was created by some person who felt that the game should change for them. Well, unless you own Inno, it's not happening.

You're a bit late :p The OP already admitted his mistake.

DeletedUser19318

This thread has gone on way too long

When Eviction Notice joins anything.. whether it be an external thread or server.. we always take it to the extreme... and 14 pages later it ends up actually looking like one of our opponents reports folder during an opp! :eek: ridiculously long/full and basically to much to read

DeletedUser

Woot woot! This thread achieved: absolutely nothing. :D Although, the forums wouldn't be fun without threads like this so in a way it was important. :p