A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

Milos21

Phrourach
Premades are definitely not in, but nevertheless. I will be playing from the scratch on the next decent server which at this moment requires only speed 2 without morale.
I will start with the friends I made in my 2+ years of service. I am not against recruiting new people, so new players who wish to learn and check my game play style are welcomed.

STARTING DIRECTION:
It will be SW this time. Lets try something new.
Anyone involved should start on Day One please.

Alliance name:
Not determined at this moment. It will consist of two words, first one starting with a P and the second one being a four letter word. Working title:
Pragmatic Crew

I hope Inno will release next server according to what we wish, before January 1st, 2013.

Milos21

Phrourach
Yep, mate, one of the best things I did in PB was to recruit trojan, cheri and you.
I saw you started on Gela but I can't play morale and I was really hoping you will quit Gela and start with me on the next good server.

DeletedUser22252

Don't even know why I started Gela.:heh:
Will kick some a.. there until "new Corinth" start..;)

ps. or someone will kick my a.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22291

Of course, Milos, you have my email pm me. I already told Gunner I was waiting to join your new server. I hope lots of our friends will join with us.

cheri..

DeletedUser

Im in with you for another great run;) Can always count on me

DeletedUser

I'm in for sure and hopefully a lot of my original TU guys as well.

DeletedUser

Mate, I would be honored to join you. I've heard stories and am currently finished fighting against you in Corinth.

DeletedUser

you can't turn down a 2nd attacker of xi and top attacker of athens now can you? :)

only if it's a conquest based world. i don't like revolt ones to be honest. someone drop me a message in corinth when the new world starts because i don't keep track of it anymore

DeletedUser14937

Think it goes without saying i'll be there ;)!

Someone needs to have skype powers since milos is not fast enough to keep up with that :D!

DeletedUser

Well i dont about you recruiting them Milos... i had been working on Gunner for a long time and TR too and i helped get Snoop and Lock and steve, chad. But never the less after the holidays and winter i will be able to be on more. So i am in for joining you guys! wish i could use my old acct but oh well!

DeletedUser11965

Im interested haha, not sure if Ive played with you before though.