A pretty little island

DeletedUser

bla.jpg

Look at all the nums nums here. I'm so excited for 14:02 tomorrow that I just might have pee'd my pants.

DeletedUser

The BP on my island ends on the 6th at about 21:00. And it's taking too long dagnabbit!

P.S. you might want to clean yourself up a bit, don't want to be smelling of urine do you :p

DeletedUser

lol dont have time for that stuff here. On my own :(.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Think I'll go and eat worms.
Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm.

Chomp off their heads and squeeze out the juice
And throw their tails away
Nobody knows how I survive
On worms three times a day.

DeletedUser3613

I can stand on the shores of dazland and see your pretty island :)

DeletedUser

*Ahem* could I possibly have some of your pee? I am starting a pee collection and I would be honored to have your pee.

DeletedUser

*cough* Wha.....What is the meaning of the word,"creepy"? Everyone calls me that.....Does it mean I get a free happy meal?

DeletedUser

Um, no, it means everyone thinks you look at the little kids in the park and own 20 cats and stroke bananas all day.

I'll probably get -repped for this

DeletedUser

Hehehehe, I want my precious.....

OOH!!!! I do stroke bananas all day. Have you ever noticed the complex beauty of a banana? Their texture is spectacular.....

DeletedUser

I color coded my island.

P506R.png

Greens are the inactives still at 175.
Yellows are the slightly active they're above 175 but don't seem to be progressing much.
Reds are the highly actives with progression every day.

DeletedUser

I have 3 actives on my island that could put up a fight.

DeletedUser

I color coded my island.

P506R.png

Greens are the inactives still at 175.
Yellows are the slightly active they're above 175 but don't seem to be progressing much.
Reds are the highly actives with progression every day.

Your island looks similar to mine, only I picked darker colours. Honestly the main colour options we are given are terrible especially to the eyes.

DeletedUser

But with those colour options you can make your island look like a bag of skittles :D