A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated With Me Not Daizan

• Thread starter daizans fanclub
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your PV have results only coz its in a poor world.
xi was actually one of the most anticipated worlds coz it had good settings and a lot of the best players wanted to join. alliances like CS, nemesis and shine were all supposed to be much stronger than PV ;)

DeletedUser

shine was not lol,
btw, i think the world would look different if CS, PV and nem didnt pact :eek:

DeletedUser

I wasnt played there but i heard Daizan is ages in front of the rest at bpa.Maybe i was wrong saying that world its poor.Im not perfect.

DeletedUser

Due to the luck of interest for my premade i will quit.Too bad.BYE!

DeletedUser

Are you completely quiting the game, or just the premade? Well, no matter what, bye, from this premade or the game or the forum!

DeletedUser

xi was actually one of the most anticipated worlds coz it had good settings and a lot of the best players wanted to join. alliances like CS, nemesis and shine were all supposed to be much stronger than PV ;)

|Wait, when did anyone ever thing that an alliance led by a piece of bread would be stronger than PV?

Nemesis and Shine maybe but CoS was never anywhere close to PV.

DeletedUser5061

|Wait, when did anyone ever thing that an alliance led by a piece of bread would be stronger than PV?

Nemesis and Shine maybe but CoS was never anywhere close to PV.

He said said CS not CoS.

CS - Confederate States led by OKCAdonis one of the best players in this game if not the best.

not to be mistaken by

CoS - circle of shizz aka. COW

DeletedUser

Ah missed that, it's been a while...

I didn't know that Confederate States was a premade.

DeletedUser

yeah, if i wanted to say CoW i would've said CoW :p

confeds wasn't in the premade forums, but they were def a group of players who planned to play together in xi.

Status
Not open for further replies.