A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15581

It wouldn't work half of the players wouldn't play with mods on the team anyway it's like being black and having friends in the KKK. 2.0 is still too buggy, too much lag makes makes it impossible snipe unless you have premium, tired of all the rules and mods making the forums a depressing place, I never was a big fan of the game just played it for the people but too many butt kissers not enough characters these days.

If you guys want to do the alliance you have my blessings, if you want use the code for the first post just quote then unquote it.

The game is constantly evolving/devolving at the moment it, my suggestions would be wait it out for few months see if they fix the things wrong with 2.0 or make it worse before committing to anything and wasting your time and money on it.

Peace Out.

It'll still be honorable with all the difficulties to go ahead with what you started dai, so many good players trust you and signed up for this alliance instead of any other premade. I started talking about quitting kappa so my alliance doesn't get a shock when I actually take the step. I was looking forward to this alliance.

Difficulties shall be there for everyone (the bugs,lags), doesn't it make the game more interesting (just like anti-timing and luck does)
Wait... on second thought, my reasoning doesn't make much sense, but what the heck, I just want to convince you :p Let us just hope more bugs are fixed by the time the server comes in place or soon after its launch.

I have read about you being unhappy about rules and mods though I probably missed the exact incident you are talking about.

DeletedUser14385

i breathed a sigh of relief when i saw it canceled, it gets me out of starting a 2.0 world...i dunno why i signed up other than it seemed a good idea at the time :/

DeletedUser5061

I have read about you being unhappy about rules and mods though I probably missed the exact incident you are talking about.

Quite a few reasons really, some of the which I can't repeat because they keep removing the post but here are some:

(0.) The whole rewarding the incompetent with all the DBP, rather than giving it to the people who bail them out.

(1.) When the mods don't like you saying something they delete your post or worse they edit it.

(2.) They have dumb rules like don't excise your freedom of speech, example, D&D.

(3.) Recruitment reduction makes the ABP ranks and milestones pointless, so if I am not chasing after 100K ABP milestone what am I suppose to compete for on a individual level.

(4.) They want to take my Hera away :(

(5.) They keep adding in premium features before the game was simple pay £20 and that would be enough to last you 6 months. Now majority of us aint the most outgoing people so we don't spend a lot of money so we can afford to pay like x amount on a game but I don't want the little angel on my left shoulder reminding me I can sponsor a child for that money.

(6.) One too many premium features means the big players will quit sooner because it will burn a huge hole in their wallet faster.

(7.) The premium features means gap between us an the rest got a little bigger which is not good.

(8.) The direction grepo is going, there is no guarantee they are not going to make it even worse over the next few updates.

(9.) The server popualtions are too small because they keep filling up the core with players that have no intention of playing the server and they open a new one too often., like if we were to rim a member of CK they would end up in one of their oceans when they restart.

(10.) The disbanding and the general snobbery shown towards new players by the older members of the community.

(11.) The new farming bots, apps and scripts, how do you not use them when everyone else you are competing with is.

(12.) If the player I recruit are using bots, it makes the mods on the team look bad when some of their teammates get caught.

(13.) When I first decided to start the premade we had just taken 55 and looked like CS was going to merge into us so the server was gonna be dead within month or two but CS as merged into their enemies and it's been quite fun taking the last core ocean for so Xi aint so boring anymore.

(14.) 2.0 incoming notification is tiny, like hey you are under attack but don't worry its not a big deal carry on building your city. When in actuial fact the screen should be flashing red like run byatch run, that really bothers me.

(15.) Everything feels like been their done that now, can I build up from 175 points all over again on the buggy 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I'd like to respond to some of these if I may...though I don't want to take this thread off-topic

(0.) The whole rewarding the incompetent with all the DBP, rather than giving it to the people who bail them out.

(1.) When the mods don't like you saying something they delete your post or worse they edit it.

(2.) They have dumb rules like don't excise your freedom of speech, example, D&D.

I fully support the fact that players who send support to aid an ally should receive a percentage of the DBP in proportion to the troops sent in support. I believe that an idea like this was sent up to the Devs, but we have not heard anything about it yet.

Daizan, when we delete or edit a post, there is usually a good reason for it. Reasons for the editing of a post are visible to all players and mods should be putting in full their reason. I will usually only edit a post because of profanity, or removal of a quote which no longer exists because of deletion. I state my reasons clearly, as all the mods should be doing. As for the D&D section, we have not completely abandoned it; though we should have re-opened it by this point. I am not, nor have I ever been against free expression. But I have, on numerous occasions, explained to this Forum why certain elements of free speech can be curtailed. I am more than willing to discuss those reasons through private messages.

This is something that Inno is putting out there as a way to 'spice' up the game and is not set in stone. Nothing has been decided about this as far as we are aware. The thread had been created to see what the players would like in terms of which gods should be available in the next world. I voted to take Poseidon out of the equation, but I also stated my reasons for it.

(6.) One too many premium features means the big players will quit sooner because it will burn a huge hole in their pocket.

(7.) The premium features means gap between us an the rest got a little bigger which is not good.

This argument over the increase in premium features has been done to death. It seems to be the default reason that anyone will use to complain. While there are some players who spend ridiculous amounts on premium, most of the top players get there through skill and hard-work. Further, an increase in revenue for Inno enables them to reinvest in the game and to add more features which will improve the game-play.

(9.) The server popualtions are too small because they keep filling up the core with players that have no intention of playing the server and they open a new one too often., like if we were to rim a member of CK they would end up in one of their oceans when they restart.

(10.) The disbanding and the general snobbery shown towards new players by the older members of the community.

Granted there are a lot of players who join worlds and then have no intention of continuing the game. I think you will find that in a lot of browser games. Can you honestly tell me that you haven't done the same yourself? More often that not, players jump from one world to the next because of the settings, taking up spaces in the Core and then abandon them to return to their previous worlds where they are doing better. It is an unfortunate reality of the game.

I think more players are becoming aware of the 'disbanding' issue and are being more careful with who they assign leadership rights to. However, I agree that the general snobbery towards newer players must stop. It is unacceptable and discourages these players from either returning to the forums, playing the game, or both.

(11.) The new farming bots, apps and scripts, how do you not use them when everyone else you are competing with is.

(12.) If the player I recruit are using bots, it makes the mods on the team look bad when some of their teammates get caught.

Bots are not allowed for farming or any other purpose. I know that the IGMs make every effort to keep it that way.

As for the alliance...Daizan, I for one think you should stick it out and start this alliance in game. You've put a lot of work into creating it and recruiting players for it.

DeletedUser

Quite a few reasons really, some of the which I can't repeat because they keep removing the post but here are some:

Exactly, There should be a whole section of BP for supporters. Half the top players in DBP would be nothing without their alliance mates selflessly giving their troops to whoever is under attack.

It's happened to me too, but I guess they have a reason. (EX : I'm bad tempered and i swear a lot.)

It's amazing that they closed DnD over a few threads, DnD is what kept so many people here. Not to mention that the mods kept on making worthless promises that it would be back up once new 'rules' were implemented. It's been down since early June and 2 months later nothing has been said or done about it. I'm getting sick of that.

(3.) Recruitment reduction makes the ABP ranks and milestones pointless, so if I am not chasing after 100K ABP milestone what am I suppose to compete for on a individual level.

Recruitment reduction just shows how carried away Inno is getting with premium.

I agree with Tyrion on this.

(5.) They keep adding in premium features before the game was simple pay £20 and that would be enough to last you 6 months. Now majority of us aint the most outgoing people so we don't spend a lot of money so we can afford to pay like x amount on a game but I don't want the little angel on my left shoulder reminding me I can sponsor a child for that money.

I'm a non-permium player myself mainly because i don't have near enough money to cough up $20 bucks a week on an online game. Premium is out of hand, Inno has gone WAY too far with it. They need to start releasing premium-free worlds.

(6.) One too many premium features means the big players will quit sooner because it will burn a huge hole in their pocket.

Exactly, very few of us have the luxury of having enough money to be successful in this game.

It's simple ; without premium you will never make it into the top 100 and stay in the top 100 unless you devote every waking minute of your life to this game.

(8.) The direction grepo is going, there is no guarantee they are not going to make it even worse over the next few updates.

My thoughts exactly.

Half the people on your island when you join a world are inactive. People need to stop joining every world.

Yeah, lots of people haven't been very nice to me either. Probably because i'm considered a royal a-hole by so many people.

If your a pure non-premium players you should be aloud to use farming bots just to keep up with the others.

Some mods are way too nice to mod.

(13.) When I first decided to start the premade we had just taken 55 and looked like CS was going to merge into us so the server was gonna be dead within month or two but CS as merged into their enemies and it's been quite fun taking the last core ocean for so Xi aint so boring anymore.

No comment.

(14.) 2.0 incoming notification is tiny, like hey you are under attack but don't worry its not a big deal carry on building your city. When in actuial fact the screen should be flashing red like run byatch run, that really bothers me.

Half the time i have no idea what the hell is happening because i can't see the damn icon/notification.

(15.) Everything feels like been their done that now, can I build up from 175 points all over again on the buggy 2.0.

^^^

Responses in bold.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

It's amazing that they closed DnD over a few threads, DnD is what kept so many people here. Not to mention that the mods kept on making worthless promises that it would be back up once new 'rules' were implemented. It's been down since early June and 2 months later nothing has been said or done about it. I'm getting sick of that.
Yes, im sick of this as well, and if it does not reopen I will probably quit the forums and then the game, I know nobody gives a damm (as I don´t have money for premium) so its not a threat, its just a fact.
Premium is out of hand, Inno has gone WAY too far with it. They need to start releasing premium-free worlds.
Yes, its getting out of hand, but they simply can´t release a premium free world, its not possible, who is going to pay for the server space, the wages and the bandwidth necessary for a premium free world?? you can´t Ask McDonalds to open a Meal-free restaurant.
It's simple ; without premium you will never make it into the top 100 and stay in the top 100 unless you devote every waking minute of your life to this game.
This is wrong, I was in the top 100 in Lambada and have never had 2 gold coins to rub together, and I didn´t devote every minute of my life to the game. But that was 1.26, the Premium users did not have such a big upper hand in 1.26 in 2.0 premium is getting out of hand, the Attack planner, the merchant, the fast recruitment, their new farm system (make a totally garbage farming system and then fix it as a premium feature... go figure).
If your a pure non-premium players you should be aloud to use farming bots just to keep up with the others.
nope, then what is the point of buying premium is others are allowed to use bots for free??

Another thing, its not fair that the majority of countries are discriminated against getting free gold with the surveys.
I will usually only edit a post because of profanity, or removal of a quote which no longer exists because of deletion
I had a post edited by you not long ago, that did not contain profanity, nor an old quote, nor did I receive an explanation for it. I am not demanding one though, i am just aying.

DeletedUser

nonsense, I think you overestimate your own skill level. I am a top 30 player in tau and Have been since it opened, And I only recently got gold for modding. the top 10 requires premium - agreed, but the top 50 is easily manageable without gold.

DeletedUser17088

I think they are just re-working the debate forums at the moment to make it better, try to reduce the flaming and insults and more about having a good debate and discussion

but on the topic of why Dai isn't running this alliance, fair enough buddy, if you don't like how things are in the new worlds, why join them?

DeletedUser

nonsense, I think you overestimate your own skill level. I am a top 30 player in tau and Have been since it opened, And I only recently got gold for modding. the top 10 requires premium - agreed, but the top 50 is easily manageable without gold.

I've been in the top 100 on rho for several months now without gold, and have been leading the top alliance at the same time. The gold debate is sorta silly, as it really doesn't make much sense.

I will disagree with the top 10 as well, i know several of my own players on rho who are in the top 10 without premium

DeletedUser

super fast it seems several of your own players are lying, unless your definition of a premium user is vastly different from mine(being anyone who uses premium).

DeletedUser

super fast it seems several of your own players are lying, unless your definition of a premium user is vastly different from mine(being anyone who uses premium).

and how would you know whether my players are using premium or not?

DeletedUser345

I only recently got gold for modding. the top 10 requires premium - agreed,

I have been in the top 10 for 6 months now without premium and i rose up through the rankings to 2nd its not that neccessary it was only because of inactivity i dropped. Premium is overestimated.

DeletedUser

I have been in the top 10 for 6 months now without premium and i rose up through the rankings to 2nd its not that neccessary it was only because of inactivity i dropped. Premium is overestimated.

I would like to know how you did that. :D

~Warlord

DeletedUser345

he inherited a top 5 account.

Withno premium... so i still rose the ranks and staye din the top 10 without premium for six months which is what you said couldn't happen no? Or did you mean newer worlds...

DeletedUser

In-game Name: xXNephilimXx or BoBiBu
Grepostats Link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=xXNephilimXx&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player: Yessir
Is Our Server Gonne Be Your Main Server: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Phi,Chi and soon Psi
Any Other Experience or Madskillz: I played tribal wars for a bit
Are you a dude pretending to be a girl: No, at least not last time i checked
What should the alliance be called: Im cool with whatever name u want
Link To The Image You Think Defines The Name (in your mind): Umm pass?
The best alliance you have been part of: I was with Drunken Rodents on Upsilon
Your gaming/grepo moto: Kill or be Killed
Which is your favourite hand: My right.
Your favourite song from the last 3 years (title + youtube link): Everywhere i go by hollywood undead:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ka0ig8nDQ or Darth Vader Vs Adolf Hitler rap battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA
Your In-Alliance Title/Nickname (3 words/30 characters max): The Mascot
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adapt: NO MRA'ING
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Peaceful, I mean wth is that all about
Would You like a role within the alliance if so explain why you would be good: Council member because i am good at pulling ideas out of thin air.
The Person You Would Like To Add To The Blacklist:hes already on the list.. so :(
Recommend A Player You Think We Should Recruit: deathchills
Do you have and use skype: ya my name is bobibu182

If this alliance goes to Psi, i will be unable to participate. But for any other world, i am in

Status
Not open for further replies.