A Project For Speed 2 Revolt With Morale Deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

geez someone -rep me for saying my players don't use premium, perhaps a disgruntled enemy

Aicy

Strategos
People who say you need premium to get into the top 100 are just bad at the game and don't realize it, but it is defiantly true that you need it to be in the top 12.

DeletedUser

People who say you need premium to get into the top 100 are just bad at the game and don't realize it,
agreed :p
but it is defiantly true that you need it to be in the top 12.
nuh uh...

i was in the top 12 in tau (although only for a few days :p) with no premium!

but on a serious note - better players, like armandix and milos in xi both made it into the top 5 without using premium, and that wasn't at the beginning of the server, maybe around the 30 city mark. also in xi, socrates34 was (still is actually) #1 using only free gold from surveys, just to keep admin running basically.

DeletedUser

This alliance will definitely be joining Psi. Psi = Speed 2, Revolt and No Morale.

DeletedUser

The alliance won't be happening, and theirs too many members for a 30 member cap.

DeletedUser5061

You would need a 433K avarage in 9 months to go for the wondes, doesn't seem realistic with 30 players since players always quit. 40 is the minimum 325k avarage seems more of a realistic goal to steal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.