A Public Annoucement from the Dragon Heads

DeletedUser345

The True Story of the War

It has been brought to my attention that some fraud has come to these forums and posted a thread full of sickening lies about inter-alliance politics and the cause of the Pheno-X merge.

So now as a delegate from the Dragon Heads I have come forward to tell you the real story!

It all started long ago in the barren north of Beta...

9tltgj.jpg

There were two dominant alliances in the region a Clan of expert players who lived in the harsh lands of north.

5jtr9l.jpg

While on the other hand, the people in the other alliance lived in relatively Serenity.

ifu3oj.jpg

But these alliance were the most mighty warriors that ever lived on Beta though and acknowledging each others greatness the alliances merged to form to form Molon Labe. One of the elite alliances of the game they agreed an alliance with Phenomen, but now you don’t want to hear of our beginnings you want to hear the real story don't you!

A Few Months Later

A war was being fought between on one hand Titanus et Ares and on the other Phoenix of Carthage and Molan Labe allies together! The war was won but outrage, some of the players in TeA who we were attacking but didn't get round to taking a city off were taken in by our allies Phenomen. We wanted the players to be set free as refugees but they said no! They claimed that they had also been fighting TeA and this was their spoils of war. But this is not true! Our own allies lying to us, it was definitely a lie our spies in them told us that they weren't at war. So we warned them that this might be it!

/Removed by Devils

At this point Molon Labe were part of a group of alliances formed to fight AoA and UAE and friendly relations were maintained. But Phenomen were growing more and more hegemonic, with a complete disregard for us! There closest allies ML, now this made us angry. And finally after they totally backstabbed Xmortis. We all declared on the big bad Phenomen.

They had the cheek to claim that we, ML the best alliance in the world, had backstabbed them, what is this? Now we totally smashed them because they were really bad fighters and were all sim-city players and we are a great alliance, the best in the world. We took city after city...

s4z3n6.jpg

There was only one problem CotH where part of the DH but were weak and didn't appreciate ML enough. They didn't do things right so they had to be kicked out.

Now Phenomen did more underhand tricks, they declared a ceasefire with Xmortis, which that meant Xmortis had betrayed our allies VP by declaring a ceasefire with Phenomen, so they became enemies as well.

2rcl7gm.jpg

Next because it was way too easy to get into Phenomen cities all our members quit through boredom, its true I know - Phenomen are so bad! So we merged with VP. Its alright though it just means one less alliance to get rid of in the future, but don't tell anyone that...

No.gif

But then Phenomen, the weak and despicable, merged with X, also equally weak and despicable and made a super alliance. This so not fair as there way to big and threaten us much more. So were just making an announcement to say that they want to rule the world and they will attack all of you, yes The Furious you’re not safe they have plans to eradicate you! So fight them!

mcbsew.jpg

That is the true story of everything that’s happened, so now you’re all enlightened to the same standard as us!!!

LONG LIVE ML *cough*Event Horizon*cough*, wait err *cough*Dragon Heads*

This PnP is courtesy of Phenomenal Productions.

efl28o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14909

Only funny 'cause its true :D. At last you've come to recognize the truth -Achilles- we've been waiting for sooo long.

DeletedUser

Lol well at least you hit closer to the truth this time. I will be straight up with you,VP and ML merged due in a large part to our growing inactive's for no other reason then that. It has been said before here and I wouldn't deny that for a second. Also EH has really no want to rule beta, it would take far to much effort and Forum BS to fill phenomen shoes.

You know what my favorite thing about Phen that was never mention... Thor's Hammer trying to get peace with the DH. But that story a different day.

DeletedUser

Just need to wait for eGODs denial and thats friday night sorted.

DeletedUser

The True Story of the War

It has been brought to my attention that some fraud has come to these forums and posted a thread full of sickening lies about inter-alliance politics and the cause of the Pheno-X merge.

So now as a delegate from the Dragon Heads I have come forward to tell you the real story!

Liez.

A war was being fought between on one hand Titanus et Ares and on the other Phoenix of Carthage and Molan Labe allies together! The war was won but outrage, some of the players in TeA who we were attacking but didn't get round to taking a city off were taken in by our allies Phenomen. We wanted the players to be set free as refugees but they said no! They claimed that they had also been fighting TeA and this was their spoils of war. But this is not true! Our own allies lying to us, it was definitely a lie our spies in them told us that they weren't at war. So we warned them that this might be it!

Truth, I think.

At this point Molon Labe were part of a group of alliances formed to fight AoA and UAE and friendly relations were maintained. But Phenomen were growing more and more hegemonic, with a complete disregard for us! There closest allies ML, now this made us angry. And finally after they totally backstabbed Xmortis. We all declared on the big bad Phenomen.

They had the cheek to claim that we, ML the best alliance in the world, had backstabbed them, what is this? Now we totally smashed them because they were really bad fighters and were all sim-city players and we are a great alliance, the best in the world. We took city after city...

Dunno :p

There was only one problem CotH where part of the DH but were weak and didn't appreciate ML enough. They didn't do things right so they had to be kicked out.

Not why they were kicked out., but they were kicked out.

Now Phenomen did more underhand tricks, they declared a ceasefire with Xmortis, which that meant Xmortis had betrayed our allies VP by declaring a ceasefire with Phenomen, so they became enemies as well.

Dunno if it was underhand, but that was bad of Xmortis.

Next because it was way too easy to get into Phenomen cities all our members quit through boredom, its true I know - Phenomen are so bad! So we merged with VP. Its alright though it just means one less alliance to get rid of in the future, but don't tell anyone that...

I bet that's true, right down to the letter. :p

But then Phenomen, the weak and despicable, merged with X, also equally weak and despicable and made a super alliance. This so not fair as there way to big and threaten us much more. So were just making an announcement to say that they want to rule the world and they will attack all of you, yes The Furious you’re not safe they have plans to eradicate you! So fight them!

Overkill, but the gist is gotten. Though I think Dragonslayers have something else in mind besides ruling the world though. *chuckle*

That is the true story of everything that’s happened, so now you’re all enlightened to the same standard as us!!!

LONG LIVE ML *cough*Event Horizon*cough*, wait err *cough*Dragon Heads*

Eh, it was close-ish to my knowledge.

This PnP is courtesy of Phenomenal Productions.

*cough* *cough* :p

DeletedUser13405

No offense -Achilles- but not one of your best efforts. Doesn't compare to the SES PnP, IMHO your best all time work.

DeletedUser

Quote:
Dunno if it was underhand, but that was bad of Xmortis.

problem though Xmortis are busy in our own little world and VP jewed us by poaching members.

so rephrase urself when u type bad of xmortis. VP jewed us and thats that.

DeletedUser

problem though Xmortis are busy in our own little world and VP jewed us by poaching members.

so rephrase urself when u type bad of xmortis. VP jewed us and thats that.

loooooool what does jewed mean?

DeletedUser345

I'm going to guess sarcasm

No **** sherlock :p

I wonder whether you got that from he repeated ML are the best alliance ever Phenomen are weak and despicable. ML are totally not cry-babies, Phenomen are like hitler. Plus the jibes at ML being formed from neanderthals and poofs and saying that they are so confident we weren't involved in the TeA war because they had spies in our alliance, their allies.

DeletedUser345

Yeah, thats what i thought about Devyns opinion.

Truth, I think.

No, i obviously didnt make the point clear enough that they could only have known Pheno was at war with TeA if they had spies in their allies, not suprising. But if they did, they sent the wrong info back.

but that was bad of Xmortis.

How while they were going to war with Pheno, VP who they were pacted with broke the ceasefire to send them out of 64 while they were weak. Now thats underhand and bad, its not suprsing X wanted a ceasefire with Pheno to defend themselves and i cant see how thats 'bad' anyway.

Overkill, but the gist is gotten.

Don't think so... The Furious are oceans away from us and that we merged to rule the world? No, we merged to protect ourselves from DH.

Eh, it was close-ish to my knowledge.

Yes, so do I about ML thinking firstly of themselves, secondly of Event Horizon and then thirdly of the Dragon Heads.

DeletedUser8362

Achilles you continually say that we had spies in your alliance, while being friends. Wouldnt you think that since we were allies that members from the two alliances were friends and they were talking to eachother about wars and relations etc.?

I do that all the time with Roxt from DJ and Gotham Soilder from CB.

DeletedUser8362

Ummm no we weren't. We were close allies and still are. Nothing more to see.

DeletedUser8362

no they are not. Have you ever seen ANY CB member join our ranks? or any eh member join their ranks? I cannot be 100% certain on this next one but im 99.9% sure we have never even told anyone that they are our acadamy.

And if y'all want to here egods point of view on acadamies ill get it out for you ;)