A Public Annoucement from the Dragon Heads

Lugosi

Strategos
Sorry, can't help it. Doing well Jtin? We have 8 pages of takes from TeA from December to February, that's over 150 cities, most of which were in 34...We lost a total of 14 and I wont even point out how many were inactives.

Also, Phen weren't at war with TeA during that period, more than once I saw Phen helping TeA (nice when you sneak a CS in and see incoming support from Pheno from far away trying to stack). When a lot of TeA broke apart and joined Pheno, we declared there, along with several DH alliances for basically the same reason.

*crawls back into the once a day login just for giggles*

Did you notice how I was talking about 35 and from own personal observation not specific stats . . . As I said I wasn't involved much so I wasn't bothered about stats I just wanted to look at the pwetty coloured dots on my map and how they changed :p For example DH have had the majority of conquests over Pheno yet they have hardly weakened them now have they?

I also said Phen were not instructed to go against TeA.. doesn't mean some did out of personal alliances like a lot of people do in all wars; some people really are very nice :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who were you at war with then?And if it was a secondary role, why are you q!$$3D off that much to declare war on pheno?

so eGOD can still see this.Im not letting him get away like he usually does when hes down a hole.

DeletedUser

I don't care what's true or not...I like it when you guys put this stuff together...very funny stuff.

DeletedUser

so eGOD can still see this.Im not letting him get away like he usually does when hes down a hole.

Sorry, been busy conquering my second DS city in as many days (I know the first one was an inactive but shhh). This one will be mine in 15 hours.

I have principles. If they are listed as an enemy and my so called ally recruits from this enemy en mass then I do not see the point of being allies. And no Justin, instead of crying about it we just declared war (it was one of the war reasons) and that's worked out rather well for us :)

As for who we were at war with then, I'll see if I can remember.. TeA, Xmortis, TGSA, Blood Brothers, New Order, and SC/Phalanx for a little bit. The main reason we played a secondary role though, as I said before, was because TeA were too far west for us. The main TeA ocean we could hit other than straggling cities in our core was o33, but this ocean was SC's and they asked if we don't conquer into their core, a valid request to which we held our end.

DeletedUser

Sorry, been busy conquering my second DS city in as many days (I know the first one was an inactive but shhh). This one will be mine in 15 hours.

Yeah, but your getting people 4x bigger than your target.Hardly something to bamm of about.

I have principles. If they are listed as an enemy and my so called ally recruits from this enemy en mass then I do not see the point of being allies. And no Justin, instead of crying about it we just declared war (it was one of the war reasons) and that's worked out rather well for us :)

One of the war reasons did i just see?What where the other ones?

As for who we were at war with then, I'll see if I can remember.. TeA, Xmortis, TGSA, Blood Brothers, New Order, and SC/Phalanx for a little bit. The main reason we played a secondary role though, as I said before, was because TeA were too far west for us. The main TeA ocean we could hit other than straggling cities in our core was o33, but this ocean was SC's and they asked if we don't conquer into their core, a valid request to which we held our end.

So you were allies with SC?Now your at war with them.Know what i think, youre a bigger betrayer than SC.Allies with us betrayed us.Allies with SC betrayed them.History will repeat if we lose this war.

DeletedUser

Oh I give up with you. It's like arguing with a child who has not developed logic yet. SC declared war on ML. Why is it you assume we are the aggressor..

The other war reasons have been said time and time again. Not repeating them again. And I wasn't "bamming". I was merely replying to your constant and stupid questions. This is my last post on these ancient matters.

DeletedUser

Oh I give up with you. It's like arguing with a child who has not developed logic yet. SC declared war on ML. Why is it you assume we are the aggressor..

lol youre getting angry.I assume you are the aggresor because your a helot wanting his revenge.

The other war reasons have been said time and time again. Not repeating them again. And I wasn't "bamming". I was merely replying to your constant and stupid questions. This is my last post on these ancient matters.

As i said earlier, you always avoid some of my questions.What other reasons?There only one.We declared on pheno cause they took in refugees blah blah dragons rule blah.Untill you tell me other reasons for the war, im assuming its because we took in refugees.

DeletedUser

"The other war reasons have been said time and time again. Not repeating them again."

Okay go ahead and assume. I've said the reasons so many times and they seem to fall on death ears. Couldn't give a rats *** what you think seeing as you don't seem to think much.

DeletedUser

"The other war reasons have been said time and time again. Not repeating them again."

Okay go ahead and assume. I've said the reasons so many times and they seem to fall on death ears. Couldn't give a rats *** what you think seeing as you don't seem to think much.

Youve only said one reason and that reason is that we took "refugees".Youve given no other reasons at all.

DeletedUser

LOL All you guys are to funny...

It is a war game; seek and destroy (I love Metallica), end of story

DeletedUser

ever seen 2 jews walk by and a penny fell between them.. thats what getting jewed means.

let me guess your not jewish

on the other hand they would have a hard time fighting for it because their noses are to long

(i am jewish)

DeletedUser

Interesting PnP.

Quick question:

How did the alliance name came about? Because to my knowledge, not a single dragon has been slain yet.

DeletedUser

they got rather minor flesh wounds correct

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Interesting PnP.

Quick question:

How did the alliance name came about? Because to my knowledge, not a single dragon has been slain yet.

Mmm when we got our teeth into some PoC players they went in vm; not our fault they run away like screaming girls . . ;3

Don't know about any other fronts apart from the one with ML, not much happens is all I've got from it so far . . .

DeletedUser

When? Who sent the invite? did you get involved within the politics of DH?

Oh right, you aren't part of DH.

Oh right, I was one of the top seats within VP when we got the invite and accepted.

Oh right, I was part of DH for almost a year and still am.

So does that mean I should be aware Which alliances are Dragons and which ones aren't? Hm... Let me think... yep unlike you.

When we got the invite and accepted, I took the time to learn about the History of DH and so far to my knowledge SES wasn't part of their history. So why not you go back to your little corner of "lack of knowledge" and be quiet.

Your finally getting on my nerves. You have the bold to say I am wrong in a matter I should be aware of. Ha that's rich.

DeletedUser

When? Who sent the invite? did you get involved within the politics of DH?

Oh right, you aren't part of DH.

Oh right, I was one of the top seats within VP when we got the invite and accepted.

Oh right, I was part of DH for almost a year and still am.

So does that mean I should be aware Which alliances are Dragons and which ones aren't? Hm... Let me think... yep unlike you.

When we got the invite and accepted, I took the time to learn about the History of DH and so far to my knowledge SES wasn't part of their history. So why not you go back to your little corner of "lack of knowledge" and be quiet.

Your finally getting on my nerves. You have the bold to say I am wrong in a matter I should be aware of. Ha that's rich.

Mate, SES were in DH.