A Public Annoucement from the Dragon Heads

DeletedUser

Mate, SES were in DH.

So if other members of DH (obviously it can't be me since you don't believe me) saying they weren't. You'll believe than right? Otherwise, please tell me when they were a member or where you came up with this concocted BS.

DeletedUser

they got rather minor flesh wounds correct
Them pesky paper-cuts!!

Mmm when we got our teeth into some PoC players they went in vm; not our fault they run away like screaming girls . . ;3
This is especially funny because it is EXACTLY what you did when PoC got their teeth into you before you got gifted a new account because you failed at the first.

No they werent Wayne but they were invited to by eGod.
I did what now?

You Phenomen guys sure like rewriting history and putting words in others' mouths.

DeletedUser

Theres a disagreement on both dies about SES, im not changing my mind about them now.

DeletedUser11969

For the record and as a former leader within SES, Mango97 is right on the money.

If SES were to have continued as an alliance I am sure they would have accepted the invitation to join DH given the situation in Beta at that time.

However as many of the main players had already decided to leave Beta it never came to fruition.

Like others within the game, many good alliances are conquered from within, prior to any outside intervention.

I know this was the case with SES :)

Lugosi

Strategos
This is especially funny because it is EXACTLY what you did when PoC got their teeth into you before you got gifted a new account because you failed at the first.

omgawdz =_= you seem to think you know my own actions better than I what is wrong with you if you think that you do? =Z, Kad already suggested I move to another account on the day of declaration ;3. I had exams at the time thats why I went in vm til the friday that they were done with. Kad PMed me with the information, I spoke to (Betsy) Julia on Skype about the hand over. I then logged in to set my account to delete this takes approximately 7 days as stated in settings, therefore how can I have failed in defending if I was never there to solely defend =} . . . although even when I did log in to set my accouunt to delete I did manage to snipe a spiritless cs . .

Unlike the PoC players who went into vm, I was in sole PoC territory and a small player who was inproportionate to the the enemy forces :cool:. They weren't in enemy territory and they were also a lot larger with an average of around 350k . . . a very disappointing show ;)

I refuse to repeat this again, this must be around the 4th time I've explained this . . .

You Phenomen guys sure like rewriting history and putting words in others' mouths.

lol @ you ;D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

omgawdz =_= you seem to think you know my own actions better than I what is wrong with you if you think that you do? =Z, Kad already suggested I move to another account on the day of declaration ;3. I had exams at the time thats why I went in vm til the friday that they were done with. Kad PMed me with the information, I spoke to (Betsy) Julia on Skype about the hand over. I then logged in to set my account to delete this takes approximately 7 days as stated in settings, therefore how can I have failed in defending if I was never there to solely defend =} . . . although even when I did log in to set my accouunt to delete I did manage to snipe a spiritless cs . .

Unlike the PoC players who went into vm, I was in sole PoC territory and a small player who was inproportionate to the the enemy forces :cool:. They weren't in enemy territory and they were also a lot larger with an average of around 350k . . . a very disappointing show ;)

I refuse to repeat this again, this must be around the 4th time I've explained this . . .

lol @ you ;D
I know your story very well and amazed I got you to repeat it yet again (hurr).

The point I was also making though is that from their point of view it's the same. Now you are on the opposite side of what it's like when someone goes into VM. As you seem to be well versed in, people have reasons for going into VM.

DeletedUser

Theres a disagreement on both dies about SES, im not changing my mind about them now.

What the fuzz?Tell me how membership in DH works?Why dont you all merge into one alliance?

Each alliance works within their own accord. They all have their own goals and agendas however we are setup as a DAP (Defensive Aggressive Pact). Hence why not all Dragons declared war on Pheno when ML/VP/PoC declared war on them.

Do I need to say more for your little mind? Or are you going be stubborn and not change your mind like you did with how SES died?

DeletedUser

Each alliance works within their own accord. They all have their own goals and agendas however we are setup as a DAP (Defensive Aggressive Pact). Hence why not all Dragons declared war on Pheno when ML/VP/PoC declared war on them.

Do I need to say more for your little mind? Or are you going be stubborn and not change your mind like you did with how SES died?

You dragon head friends think your top notch but your no!!!!

DeletedUser

I got chased home by a dog today, it caught up with me, went in front of me, i kinda kicked it, then the adrenaline made me like sprint.So dinny mess wii me boyo

DeletedUser

I got chased home by a dog today, it caught up with me, went in front of me, i kinda kicked it, then the adrenaline made me like sprint.So dinny mess wii me boyo
I have yet to see a point to this post :p

DeletedUser345

I wonder how the Drgon HEads would think if their own players were leaving them and asking me for an invite? Obviously i said no but you'd think they had a little more loyalty...

DeletedUser

I wonder how the Drgon HEads would think if their own players were leaving them and asking me for an invite? Obviously i said no but you'd think they had a little more loyalty...
Oh the drama. I actually want to see the message (the name can stay anonymous for their safety if you want :p)

DeletedUser14909

If its the player I'm assuming it would be, then we're fine with it. Its happened before and he just likes to keep things interesting for himself.

DeletedUser

Do you know how many DS/Phenomen have switched to EH/ML before that: heaps. Do you know how many ML/EH switched to DS/Phenomen? None. Not sure about VP or other DH, but that's the story on our end.

DeletedUser

Do you know how many DS/Phenomen have switched to EH/ML before that: heaps. Do you know how many ML/EH switched to DS/Phenomen? None. Not sure about VP or other DH, but that's the story on our end.

WoW, omg ml are pure amazing at the game now.