A Public Annoucement from the Dragon Heads

DeletedUser345

how many ML/EH switched to DS/Phenomen? None.

Yeah but we are losing and those players are simply trying to run away and protect themselves, this is different and i respect him for trying to challenge himself.

DeletedUser

Yeah but we are losing and those players are simply trying to run away and protect themselves, this is different and i respect him for trying to challenge himself.

Fair point. But in the history, can't you say that's true of Pheno. they were winning so their recruits came from the losing side and now they are doing the same thing to Pheno? Their losing, so they run to the winning side?

Come up with something new.

DeletedUser

I wonder how the Drgon HEads would think if their own players were leaving them and asking me for an invite? Obviously i said no but you'd think they had a little more loyalty...

You are out of your mind lol. There are zero EH players even considering leaving us, let alone joining DS. Wow...I think I laughed so hard I wet myself :D

Oh what's this...yeppers...*sigh* another DS begging for an invite muhahahaha...what loyalty is right na na na na poo pee

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

You are out of your mind lol. There are zero EH players even considering leaving us, let alone joining DS. Wow...I think I laughed so hard I wet myself :D

Sure, im lying when toher DH players have confirmed it...

DeletedUser

Not everything is as clear cut in war:)
If you can attack then attack.
If you can not attack, then defend.
If you can not defend, then flee.
If you can not flee, then surrender.
If you can not surrender, then die.

DeletedUser

Not everything is as clear cut in war:)
If you can attack then attack.
If you can not attack, then defend.
If you can not defend, then flee.