A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser3613

in the interest of these forums i would like to say

OV suck, especially druvi

boooooooooom

DeletedUser10810

Oh man! Came back after 6 months of hibernation and still these OV guys are same way sucks in every server????

Hello Dhruvi.. ;)

DeletedUser30490

hey rawr :p
come venom,wall 0,and how many flying myth did you guys lose again?
oh that's right
close to 2K harpies and 500 grifs and 500 mantis

how much favor is that again?:D

DeletedUser27128

hey rawr :p
come venom,wall 0,and how many flying myth did you guys lose again?
oh that's right
close to 2K harpies and 500 grifs and 500 mantis

how much favor is that again?:D

How much dlu was it again? Close to 60,000 if I'm not wrong..

DeletedUser30490

DLU rebuilding is nothing compared to waiting to gain over 400,000 favor in total to rebuild those nukes

DeletedUser13405

A new low OV....a new low today....

After you lost oh, approximately 70,000 DLU attempting to hold a siege against us (this after the 53,000 DLU last week)....one of your players decides to fire LS at the siege BEFORE THE SIEGE WAS EVEN BROKEN...to kill off all his teammates transports....lol

Got a new slogan for you OV...teaching selfish players how to sim for now 3 worlds...

And now Boedha is asking what we are doing right...and you wrong...simple answer is that you are selfish. You always have been. In a nutshell, thats the problem...lol!

Oh...in case you doubt my statements...

Shameful!

2nhqmuf.jpg

DeletedUser

A new low OV....a new low today....

After you lost oh, approximately 70,000 DLU attempting to hold a siege against us (this after the 53,000 DLU last week)....one of your players decides to fire LS at the siege BEFORE THE SIEGE WAS EVEN BROKEN...to kill off all his teammates transports....lol

Got a new slogan for you OV...teaching selfish players how to sim for now 3 worlds...

And now Boedha is asking what we are doing right...and you wrong...simple answer is that you are selfish. You always have been. In a nutshell, thats the problem...lol!

Oh...in case you doubt my statements...

Shameful!

2nhqmuf.jpg

noobz

DeletedUser

GS who is this guy... ?

OV just Admit that you Farted and this whole thing can End. We just want you to admit that the one who smelt it dealt & whoever said the rhyme, did in fact do the crime... :p

Lot's of Love Danny, Your friendly neighbourhood Flying Nightmare!!!

P.S. Gutted.com/OVrPoo

24zykqu.png