A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser47953

Well, I walk away for 20 min and all of a sudden it's "Bash on Zen" forum.... OK, so I will clarify a few things...

First off, we have never been truly MPA. Most Pacts we had at one time was 4 and that was very short lived when a Pact partner group decided to start colonizing OUR core... We now have only 2 Pacts.

As far as IB goes, they get what they deserve. Most of the ones in my area were in some noob alliance "Crimson whatever" and joined IB to avoid being taken 2 months or more ago. They are now being removed from O54 and O44 in a pretty swift manner.

On the war with Venom, as I said on another thread, Venom has been quite happy to skirt our Core and attack around our boundaries focusing primarily on inactive players. Our strategy of founding on our core islands has made them much harder to attack and also impossible for Venom gold players to found on and build into a BP farm turtle as some of them did previously.

You call us turtles? You have cities in O54 that have more troops than Artemisia of Caria as Long Term Support lols!!!

I think the wars will continue and we will see who the fighters are in the end... However, asking us to attack and blow our troops out on stacked cities is only a weak attempt to goad us with words when we are quite methodical in our approach to the game...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser

Talking about turtles...
29bog0i.png

DeletedUser

Well, I walk away for 20 min and all of a sudden it's "Bash on Zen" forum.... OK, so I will clarify a few things...

First off, we have never been truly MPA. Most Pacts we had at one time was 4 and that was very short lived when a Pact partner group decided to start colonizing OUR core... We now have only 2 Pacts.

As far as IB goes, they get what they deserve. Most of the ones in my area were in some noob alliance "Crimson whatever" and joined IB to avoid being taken 2 months or more ago. They are now being removed from O54 and O44 in a pretty swift manner.

On the war with Venom, as I said on another thread, Venom has been quite happy to skirt our Core and attack around our boundaries focusing primarily on inactive players. Our strategy of founding on our core islands has made them much harder to attack and also impossible for Venom gold players to found on and build into a BP farm turtle as some of them did previously.

You call us turtles? You have cities in O54 that have more troops than Artemisia of Caria as Long Term Support lols!!!

I think the wars will continue and we will see who the fighters are in the end... However, asking us to attack and blow our troops out on stacked cities is only a weak attempt to goad us with words when we are quite methodical in our approach to the game...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

I think what the community is saying is that Ov are more concerned with winning the Burger King crown the easiest way possible rather than fighting it out on multiple fronts and having a blast. It's your prerogative to play the game how you want too! But you need to understand that it has effects on the whole server, grepoils is slowing becoming a simming game rather than a war game and alliances like Ov will push that day even closer! I mean if Ov win the crown (sigh! Who cares) you will be known as the alliance that sim it the best not the alliance that fought the best as your stats show you are losing most of your wars with the other top alliances!

All hail the mighty simmers ;)

DeletedUser

Talking about turtles...
29bog0i.png
how dense are you guys, you think its weird we stack the cities of a player who is being opped by your whole alliance? (btw gratz guys, took your whole alliance to take a single city :D) He had 348 incoming attacks at one point, what did you expect, us not doing anything lol. You know just as well as we do that that city isn't stacked like that permanently. (unlike some of your cities ;))

You can't really call us turtles either lol, esp when we take cities from you daily and have the most abp by far.

I think what the community is saying is that Ov are more concerned with winning the Burger King crown the easiest way possible rather than fighting it out on multiple fronts and having a blast. It's your prerogative to play the game how you want too! But you need to understand that it has effects on the whole server, grepoils is slowing becoming a simming game rather than a war game and alliances like Ov will push that day even closer! I mean if Ov win the crown (sigh! Who cares) you will be known as the alliance that sim it the best not the alliance that fought the best as your stats show you are losing most of your wars with the other top alliances!

All hail the mighty simmers ;)

You hit the nail on the head, you're a player after my own heart wandle :p

Even if OV, or anyone else really, "wins" this world by finishing WWs, Ill be the first to congratulate them on winning a simming war. Personally I don't care at all about WWs, I will leave venom before we complete 4 WWs because I refuse to get a crown on my profile. In my opinion, which is the opinion of many of the top players, the winner of the world is the alliance which performs best. And at this moment is that is definitely not OV.

DeletedUser43442

Still kinda sad that this thread only got poor deluded Zen to defend OV.At least get someone remotely funny to give us a topic to talk about...

DeletedUser3613

What about the RUSE war zen ?

You talk little of the epic failure there, you recruited a group that have now abandoned you and called it a victory, your citys tumble daily 4-5 at a time on and now that 55 is clear except for a few of the rats that ran into VM this is happening in your "core" ocean, you have never beaten RUSE or venom in anything other than recruitment but then with standards like you guys have the whole world and his mother welcome in your ranks.

DeletedUser47953

And Dawson has a city stacked with 1k birs and 51 dogs... Kinda weak on the archers though. Might only take 20k hops to break the DLU... Hmm... Turtles... How to cook them and eat them... :pro:

DeletedUser33530

See the difference between them and OV is that they have 1 city that you can name that's stacked. Also you just said you can break it and yet it's not broken.

DeletedUser22708

And it took Your whole alliance to save it.. and You didn't save it.. :p

1 city lost is not that much of a problem, the slots everybody in Venom got out of the BP earned that day is a problem for you ^^

And btw, i wasn't really surprised with the amount of biremes you managed to get in that siege, seeing you guys are almost never able to break our sieges by sea because most of your cities are defense based.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

And Dawson has a city stacked with 1k birs and 51 dogs... Kinda weak on the archers though. Might only take 20k hops to break the DLU... Hmm... Turtles... How to cook them and eat them... :pro:

Nothing compared to the amount of OV cities that are stacked on islands primarily controlled by OV, do you see how dumb this actually sounds? It's your tactic, a turtle's tactic.

DeletedUser27128

Says the guy in an alliance which puts 10k biremes in a city.. lol. Who's the real turtle??

DeletedUser43442

Best part about it is they arent gonna win,not by a mile.They dont have a safe area at all,and that is really sad being they control over 1600 cities in 1 ocean already.I can honestly say i was never before in a position to see 1 team has 1600 cities in 1 ocean after only 3 months and yet 300 enemies all around them.

DeletedUser47953

Best part about it is they arent gonna win,not by a mile.They dont have a safe area at all,and that is really sad being they control over 1600 cities in 1 ocean already.I can honestly say i was never before in a position to see 1 team has 1600 cities in 1 ocean after only 3 months and yet 300 enemies all around them.

Well, those biremes come in handy when we are fighting you and have to kill 21k LS sent from 70 cities... That is friggin ludicrous and also ludicrous that our alliance actually took the city and held the fight.... My poor little 41 bir contribution came home as 40 lols! Heck, I didn't send much, that was in O44 and I am eastern O54...

Haha, now cry, spend gold, and build for a few days...:pro:

DeletedUser43442

Wrong quote m8,my team doesnt have 21k LS,hell doubt we have 2100 in total :)

DeletedUser33530

Congrats you can brag about victory over one city. Also if think 21k LS is ludicrous you clearly haven't been playing that long.