A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser21356

Funny, you have a lot to say but little to do. Maybe that's the problem;)

DeletedUser

Grepoils just ain't a full out war game now :( where before the top players had to have skill all they need now is gold, a high tolerance to boredom and a bloody attack alarm :(

DeletedUser3613

I dont need candles mate !! My fav lurking snack is carrots my night vision is super awesome

DeletedUser33530

Daz can breath fire he doesn't need a candle.

Nah life just got busy for me.

DeletedUser

Hello people, a simming noob from OV here.

So it's a bad thing to found a city on an island you want all blue before a red founding pops up. Seriously grow up and play the game and stop complaining about this one doing this and that one doing that. Every alliance does his own thing he thinks is the best for his or her alliance. Funny how Venom and RUSE may found but not OV. And don't tell me it's because OV is founding cities that's why you are doing the same because that's just bull.

Nice try to recruit OV players, a shame it didn't work;)

MhNhOFi3gjBqYOvg-Region.png

And that big blue city is still blue. Nice snipe by Miknel and RunPeee lol

DeletedUser33530

Spoke a little too soon there, huh? I'll take my 22K ABP, my AOTD award, and your city.

Idk what happened but I know as a fact that if you had that city under siege it is still under siege right now.

DeletedUser13405

And that big blue city is still blue. Nice snipe by Miknel and RunPeee lol

Ummmm...yeah....about that....

It ain't bragging if you can back it up. And clearly you can't. So go read your grepo guides again. Happy simming.