A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser

Yeah I gave up on hoping for a good change from inno a long time ago. The recent re-balance was quite nice, but not enough by miles. This will most likely be my last world for a reason. I'll just play hearthsone instead lol

DeletedUser31480

Yeah I gave up on hoping for a good change from inno a long time ago. The recent re-balance was quite nice, but not enough by miles. This will most likely be my last world for a reason. I'll just play hearthsone instead lol

Oh I gave up on Blizzard long time back when they screwed up SC and WOW franchises :p :p No more blizzard games for me lol...

DeletedUser

Hehe I've heard that before, but Heartstone is my first blizzard game since Warcraft 3 and its been pretty good actually. I'd say give it a try but be prepared to lose hours to it :p

DeletedUser31480

I think I am not on NA though, if you comeover on EU hit me up - Wlodziemier.

DeletedUser

EU servers suck :p

Anyways, let's continue this in our private messages and keep this thread somewhat rhammus related :p

DeletedUser22708

get a room you 2, now please continue with the OV bashing :cool:

DeletedUser48331

So now we have Oceans Veterans, Oceans Veterans 2, Oceans Veterans II....how many academies can one alliance have to teach simming?

Some win with skill, some win with zerg. Ever since I've been playing MMOs since uhm, like the era of text based MuDs in 1995, there were always people who zerged. When they can't win it with quality, they will always try with quantity. People zerged in online games even before Blizzard introduced the race in starcraft that describes the play style of those people oh so perfectly.

DeletedUser48331

I briefly joined Rhammus just to see the stats, and TBH it looks like they "walk the walk" just as much as they "talk the talk".

I've got the funniest reputation comment on this one "You have no sense of humor", obviously unsigned. Can anyone from Venominium confirm OV have sense of humor? :D

DeletedUser

They definitely do because they're the biggest joke of this game :cool:

DeletedUser41523

Only been back a day and took a look around.

OV- Seriously three alliances combined for 300 players vs Venominimum who has 149 players and you're still losing. Now adding in the allies still results in advantage OV I believe. They still fall short in scores.

Honestly, I vote that the entire community rallies around depriving OV of the only thing they care about, the crown and we make them earn it. Maybe one alliance other than OV builds a single wonder so the war can go on.

DeletedUser21356

Shame, and i had thought that some would have grown up by now. Guess i'll wait a bit more;)

DeletedUser

I've got the funniest reputation comment on this one "You have no sense of humor", obviously unsigned. Can anyone from Venominium confirm OV have sense of humor? :D

That was me. Haven't figured out how (or even thought) to sign my reputation comments.

And Skullyhoofd gets it. Though his avatar is kinda creepy. I don't know where it is from, obviously. So maybe it is intentionally creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

After leaving this world ages ago while playing in OV I can say... wth happened, OV 2 and II and 50 and blah blah, jesus OV :(

DeletedUser3613

its not pretty sere !!! there is original OV comprised now of anyone that will join, OV II not sure if this is ER or not and OV 2 these dudes seem pretty cool as they didn't need to make themselves seem tough by using roman numerals in there name

Dazlerr II.0 out

DeletedUser2413

Well it worked all the way up to roman numeral V for this guy!

220px-Rocky_v_poster.jpg