A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser43325

I'd kick him straight away. But we all know OV doesn't have the balls to do so.

DeletedUser37515

the coward of a spy is still around ,well i suppose thats part of the game these days
some nice flyers you lot had enjoy and play nice

DeletedUser

I think I speak for the full Crew of Venominium. We'll be playing Venomously, not nice!!

DeletedUser

Hey guys....

For your next academy, fancy calling them Bottom of the Oceans Veterans, you lot seem to spend a lot of your time down there in the deep blue sea :p

DeletedUser27128

the coward of a spy is still around ,well i suppose thats part of the game these days
some nice flyers you lot had enjoy and play nice

How does the spy have any connection to this... we saw a siege on us and busted it, the spy can't do anything about that :p

DeletedUser13405

Just counting up some numbers....Venom killed....

Archers: 18,616
Swords 26,603
Hops: 27,047
Chariots: 2063
Horse: 113
Slingers: 58
Envoys:7

GRAND TOTAL= 74,507

And ONE OV colony ship, cant forget that one ;-)

DeletedUser37515

did i say the spy had anything to do about breaking the siege it has to do with a post up further
and congrats on breaking the siege but i not getting it to a slagging match here any way if you want to slag OV thats your right off you go get it all out but OV are still here and still playing and will be here till the end no matter who stays or goes so good luck and enjoy

didi you count the flyers you lost

DeletedUser13405

I can add em up, but with a Wall 0, I would think the ratios are in our favor.

I will give you credit tho (and +rep), you are the only one from OV showing up out here to engage us.

DeletedUser37515

tks i dont post much as you can see
here whats i got that was killed and their were some land attacks but dont have them
3138 harpies
129 mantis
472 griffins

DeletedUser37515

but you do have a wall 24 in 1 city thati know off so you can look at that one just to make sure i got it right

DeletedUser30490

I dont get it,what's with you venom guys?
using the forums to mock OV cause hardly anyone who reads this part checks in game what really is happening...

First you guys accuse them of colonizing everywhere in O54.Turned out to be false and guess who is colonizing in 54 guys,yeah it's venominium.Founding cities left and right in OV core...:D
then you guys go after inactive V-mode drop outs and grab their cities and call that taking cities.
You guys kill 70K DLU in a city with wall 0 and brag as if that is such a big deal. How many myth flying nukes do you guys have left???Maybe a couple harpies cause they're super easy to build...

Everything you accuse OV of in the externals are all false,you guys are just trying to get alliances against them and i dont see that working much anyways.If you guys have the balls try taking some active OV 54 players cities and then showing off.

DeletedUser22708

did i say the spy had anything to do about breaking the siege it has to do with a post up further
Are you referring to the boadha quote? As he sent that message to one of our members that was so kindly to post it up in our forum so we could all have a laugh lol

DeletedUser22708

I dont get it,what's with you venom guys?
using the forums to mock OV cause hardly anyone who reads this part checks in game what really is happening...

First you guys accuse them of colonizing everywhere in O54.Turned out to be false and guess who is colonizing in 54 guys,yeah it's venominium.Founding cities left and right in OV core...:D
then you guys go after inactive V-mode drop outs and grab their cities and call that taking cities.
You guys kill 70K DLU in a city with wall 0 and brag as if that is such a big deal. How many myth flying nukes do you guys have left???Maybe a couple harpies cause they're super easy to build...

Everything you accuse OV of in the externals are all false,you guys are just trying to get alliances against them and i dont see that working much anyways.If you guys have the balls try taking some active OV 54 players cities and then showing off.

Didn't read too long. What are you doing on the rhammus forum if you're not even playing the world? Shush

DeletedUser30490

:D
just cause you dont know my ingame name doesnt mean i dont play here

cuddles assistant here:)

DeletedUser27128

Well duh. I was just merely pointing out for those who didn't know that you play with OV, as it's sometimes confusing to see someone defending an alliance when you believe that the guy doesn't even play on the server.

By all means, continue your debating :)

DeletedUser22708

Well duh. I was just merely pointing out for those who didn't know that you play with OV, as it's sometimes confusing to see someone defending an alliance when you believe that the guy doesn't even play on the server.

By all means, continue your debating :)

Oh yah, is he part of OV's academy? Epic Noobs or something?

DeletedUser

why do you defend venom?
cause you're apart of it :p

Lol, check you out, debating with my brothers about what they defend. You guys can hardly defend anything. Here some stats for you:-

OV Lost to Venom
Last month (12/7 – 1/7): 67
Last 3 months (10/7 - /7): 129

Venom Lost to OV
Last month (12/7 – 1/7): 27
Last 3 months (10/7 - /7): 53

Just in case your reading this & don't play the game. This ^^ is called getting your handed to you. This is even accounting the total embarrassing effort you've produced over the last couple of days.

& I know exactly who you are ;) new names don't fool old players my friend