A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser30490

Oh yah, is he part of OV's academy? Epic Noobs or something?
yeah,i'm one of them noobs:p

Lol, check you out, debating with my brothers about what they defend. You guys can hardly defend anything. Here some stats for you:-

OV Lost to Venom
Last month (12/7 – 1/7): 67
Last 3 months (10/7 - /7): 129

Venom Lost to OV
Last month (12/7 – 1/7): 27
Last 3 months (10/7 - /7): 53

Just in case your reading this & don't play the game. This ^^ is called getting your handed to you. This is even accounting the total embarrassing effort you've produced over the last couple of days.

& I know exactly who you are ;) new names don't fool old players my friend

have we played together before???:heh:
oh and how many of those have being active players cities?-.-

DeletedUser43325

It doesn't really matter - because you can't say the same thing for yourselves either. The only way to do it with any degree of "fairness" is to simply count up the wins/losses and throw out warlord (even though technically every city venom retained of his should be considered a loss to OV, but after 5 months I've realized that simple logic is totally lost on the majority of OV so in the sake of having a productive conversation I decided to toss him out altogether when compiling the stats)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have we played together before???:heh:

Well we're currently conquering beanhead61's city. Is he not an active player?

I actually can't believe you just admitted on a public forum that you can't even keep your members active. Did you really just say that? WT...?? hahaha

Definitely got to post this in the Venom forum. They've been constantly laughing at you guys for the last few weeks but another giggle can't hurt...:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser43325

Pretty sure Runpee is active too.. given he was casting wisdom attacks consisting of 2 slingers before the CS landed.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure Runpee is active too.. given he was casting wisdom attacks consisting of 2 slingers before the CS landed.

Na, don't argue with them Mik... They're clearly not active whatsoever. Genuinely Pmsl there...!!!

DeletedUser22708

Well looking at the OV cities i took the past week, all are showing increases in points and abp, so they're very much active...

Unlike you guys waiting for 1 player to come out of vm to cq his cities, which was a well coordinated effort i must say.
The only active cities you guys go for are cities in your core. Unlike us :)

DeletedUser

I don't get it,what's with you venom guys?
using the forums to mock OV cause hardly anyone who reads this part checks in game what really is happening...

First you guys accuse them of colonizing everywhere in O54. Turned out to be false and guess who is colonizing in 54 guys,yeah it's venominium. Founding cities left and right in OV core...:D
then you guys go after inactive V-mode drop outs and grab their cities and call that taking cities.
You guys kill 70K DLU in a city with wall 0 and brag as if that is such a big deal. How many myth flying nukes do you guys have left???Maybe a couple harpies cause they're super easy to build...

Everything you accuse OV of in the externals are all false,you guys are just trying to get alliances against them and i dont see that working much anyways.If you guys have the balls try taking some active OV 54 players cities and then showing off.

What are you even doing here mate. You're one of the players like rock5 who spends all his time on this forum and is absolute garbage in-game. You were first in a rim alliance bashing OV and you literally joined them like a week later. It's clear that you don't have any principles regarding this game and just join whatever alliance is easiest for you to survive in playing 1h a day.

Now, dismantling your crappy post. First of all, you guys colonizing everywhere in 54 did not ''turn out to be false.'' A quick look at # of cities in o54 clearly proves this. Secondly we're not founding cities left right and center, we did a small op to penetrate your artificially enforced frontline (by founding ;)) Because the frontline itself is permanently stacked with all of your simmers' def.

Going after inactives is something everyone does. It would not make sense not to. This invalidates the whole argument. That's why I lost 2 cities to you guys. Went away unexpectedly and VM activated too late. Do I blame you guys for going after me? Ofcourse not. It's still a city loss for us, just like your inactives are city gains from us.

Ofcourse killing 70k ldu is an achievement. That's huge at this stage in the game. Also why do you keep repeating our walls are lvl 0? Are you surprised we are good players lol? Maybe tell your turtle friends to take some notes :)

Everything OV accused of is true, even your own players know it. Active players are being conquered constantly, which you guys can't really say.

inb4 you're saying I'm a coward in VM. Doesn't change anything of what I said here, so please don't bother. ;)

DeletedUser37515

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn heard this all befor in the last few worlds i played in does not matter what alliance their is allways another alliance to post things about it so its all old news should bring back KING BUTTER

DeletedUser43325

So you just came to the externals to make a post about how reading the externals bores you. Right, got it. #OVlogic

DeletedUser

I thought that would be self explanatory and completely inert ^^

Who turns up to a One Direction concert and says, I hate this, you suck.... Just don't buy a ticket & spend it on some more gold ya weirdo :p haha

DeletedUser43325

It's more like someone who has seen One Direction 8 times already, but still shows up to the 9th and says to everyone "One Direction concerts are all the same, yawn, bring back N'Sync." That's Broe, in a nutshell.

DeletedUser13405

Broe...you need support in here...get piggy and data out here, same with Missus and Woody...we need to skewer the whole lot!

DeletedUser37515

LOL One Direction not my type of music i go with some thing better like led zeppelin stairway to heaven or pink floyd or even
Deep Purple now thats my type of music and i dont need any one to support me here or any were ,i being their done that and had the cake to old in the tooth for it now , but it was nice talking here but this is my last post here ,now i know y i dont post in forums being in a enough of them so not getting in to a pissing match with you lot so enjoy
tks broe

DeletedUser48583

Just counting up some numbers....Venom killed....

Archers: 18,616
Swords 26,603
Hops: 27,047
Chariots: 2063
Horse: 113
Slingers: 58
Envoys:7

GRAND TOTAL= 74,507

And ONE OV colony ship, cant forget that one ;-)

After that OV looked like this corpse :p

Kiss-shot.Acerola-orion.Heart-under-blade.full.1058671.jpg

DeletedUser30490

What are you even doing here mate. You're one of the players like rock5 who spends all his time on this forum and is absolute garbage in-game. You were first in a rim alliance bashing OV and you literally joined them like a week later. It's clear that you don't have any principles regarding this game and just join whatever alliance is easiest for you to survive in playing 1h a day.

Now, dismantling your crappy post. First of all, you guys colonizing everywhere in 54 did not ''turn out to be false.'' A quick look at # of cities in o54 clearly proves this. Secondly we're not founding cities left right and center, we did a small op to penetrate your artificially enforced frontline (by founding ;)) Because the frontline itself is permanently stacked with all of your simmers' def.

Going after inactives is something everyone does. It would not make sense not to. This invalidates the whole argument. That's why I lost 2 cities to you guys. Went away unexpectedly and VM activated too late. Do I blame you guys for going after me? Ofcourse not. It's still a city loss for us, just like your inactives are city gains from us.

Ofcourse killing 70k ldu is an achievement. That's huge at this stage in the game. Also why do you keep repeating our walls are lvl 0? Are you surprised we are good players lol? Maybe tell your turtle friends to take some notes :)

Everything OV accused of is true, even your own players know it. Active players are being conquered constantly, which you guys can't really say.

inb4 you're saying I'm a coward in VM. Doesn't change anything of what I said here, so please don't bother. ;)

:D
i was never bashing OV :p
besides for a useless player i do what i can to help the alliance out so....:p

DeletedUser13405

Ahem...OV....

784 Griffins lost

238 Manti lost

Venom siege still not broken....

I have pulled out the calculator to count the number of Harpys you guys lost.....I'lll let you know tomorrow.

DeletedUser45380

Where are these battlefields? A while back I took a Venom city from makka101 and only jormadlach seriously tried to break it. Do you guys only see each other as a serious threat?

DeletedUser43325

There's no such thing as an individual "seriously trying to break" anything.

DeletedUser45380

There's no such thing as an individual "seriously trying to break" anything.

He sent 98 griffins, 86 manticores, and 421 harpies. Everyone else that "tried" to break the siege, sent attacks that were at most 15 harpies. Those can't be called serious attempts.

EDIT (want to explain myself better):It seemed that only jormadlach took the siege seriously and tried to make an appropriate response. Maybe he was expecting other members to also attempt to break it. But he did gain around 43k bp.