A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser43325

Lol. When Venom "seriously tries to break" something, theres a few more then just 98 griffs, 86 mantis, and 421 harpies. If a dumb player wants to send his troops to die against a stacked siege (something OV is VERY familiar, broe especially) that's his own deal.. but don't take it to mean that venom is "seriously trying to break" a siege.

DeletedUser43325

Who ever said we even view OV as a threat? The only real threats are alcohol and technology glitches.

DeletedUser45380

:D Where is the OV kickstarter fund? I would like to donate cash so they can buy ice for that BURN!

DeletedUser30490

who the hell are you even?
if a OV player asked that question then yes that would be a "burn" moment :p
go back to where you came from please

Venom idea of not taking us serious is true,that's why they go after OV player that have less than 6 hours to hit V-mode
Cause the others would be a bit too serious for them to handle

DeletedUser30490

oh and scorecard ask your equilibrium players to stop using illegal junk on this game
a player in the top 10 using illegal scripts is just a joke
Abegon is i'm sure a worthless player if he didn't have his darn scripts

DeletedUser45380

I'm just a noob trying to add something to the forums. Cause you know, they're dead. :D

I assumed that that would be an appropriate use of the word burn because OV players are involved in this thread.
Taken from Urban dictionary:
burn
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show.
In this case I am the third party. Miknel is the first party. And OV is the second party.
And about Abergon, is it so hard to report a player to INNO? If he is indeed cheating then INNO will ban him.
So now I guess I'll have look in the classified section in the newspaper. I hope they have bridges listed. According to you, Druvi, I must need one... Cause I'm a troll. ;)

DeletedUser3613

Abe doesn't use scripts mate, hes just super active and lets be honest here druv, people in glass houses and all that ;)

DeletedUser43325

Venom idea of not taking us serious is true,that's why they go after OV player that have less than 6 hours to hit V-mode

Wait, how is this any different then going after a player as his VM expires? Quit acting like you're taking a high road. You're guilty of the exact same things you accuse Venom of, and probably more so.

DeletedUser

Who the Hell is he?!!?

Who the hell do you think you are? Anyone is allowed to post in the forum & despite what you might think everyone is equal in these forums, your highness.

Don't have an attitude with him because he's enjoying joining in on the playful banter....

Score, say whatever you like man. & do whatever you like in game. It's your right to do so!!!

DeletedUser21311

Lol. When Venom "seriously tries to break" something, theres a few more then just 98 griffs, 86 mantis, and 421 harpies. If a dumb player wants to send his troops to die against a stacked siege (something OV is VERY familiar, broe especially) that's his own deal.. but don't take it to mean that venom is "seriously trying to break" a siege.

So Todays episode at 54 Sleepy Bean was not a serious effort to break seige :rolleyes: Time for me to Act scared :p

I will let your Spy tell you how much you guys lost if you don't Mind , pretty sure it was over ""then just 98 griffs, 86 mantis, and 421 harpies. "" Wasn't it ?? Not counting The LS from the side , even

DeletedUser13405

GOKU...from the reports I saw...1 xtra Manti or 1% luck and it would have cracked....lol. I sympathize...I almost busted one yesterday and what was left holding the siege were 3 dlu...1 sw, 1 arch, 1 hop...never saw that before...lol. Had to save that report (although we busted that one).

DeletedUser21311

Certainly True , we came very close to cracking it despite a much higher wall than that venom had to face today , and i appreciate my fellow teammates for being up to the task on that and yes i saw that moment , it was funny indeed , seeing a seige standing on such a few troops , but as you said it , its all about a bit of luck at certain points , but those fair few troops did cost venom a decent amount of fliers which was humourous all the same :D

Although i cannot at all recall Venom even getting near bursting the seige today despite , what i would put up to be one of Veno's best efforts ? or Wasn't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

How do you figure that was one of Venos best efforts? I would consider the efforts that involved us killing 53k LDU followed by 70k LDU a week later both better efforts. Or were you banned again when those went down? Hard to tell with you

DeletedUser30490

God you venom player,all you do is rant about how you think killing 50K DLU or 70K was a big deal,how OV has a billion pacts and "coalitions",etc etc:p
i'm too lazy to even read yor comments anymore
i'm done with this thread
lets just see how things end in a couple months

DeletedUser22708

God you venom player,all you do is rant about how you think killing 50K DLU or 70K was a big deal,how OV has a billion pacts and "coalitions",etc etc:p
i'm too lazy to even read yor comments anymore
i'm done with this thread
lets just see how things end in a couple months

Hallelujah!

DeletedUser48639

Haha, this thread is actually still going on? I followed this from the beginning and geesh, you two seriously hate eachother. Some of these things are just so ridiculous. Just respect eachother and be gents, it doesn't matter who builds the better core, who takes more cities, the game is about strategy and sportsmanship now overall. Colonizing is extremely hard to sell and I think OV did a good job on this, even though the purpose of the game is to take cities.
I am not going to pick sides, I do respect Venom.

Don't worry, soon you two will have another alliance to bash on - Equilibrium. I am positive you will find something, seeing the things you were both able to invent on this thread.

DeletedUser41652

Trying To Recruit Sanctimonious Members

OV trying to recruit Sanctimonious to get ready for World Wonders! Seriously?
Don't you think two alliances is enough to finally get your crown in your Third world.
I would rather pull my eye balls out of the sockets put them into a blender,
Let my snake eat them. and put them back in just to check if you have finally won the Crown.
After all these years,, You have finally reached a new low,
And I didn't think that was even possible,, What's next for you guys? Please Enlighten me.

Edit:
It's My Birthday Today..

Happy 23rd Birthday!

DeletedUser22708

OV trying to recruit Sanctimonious to get ready for World Wonders! Seriously?
Don't you think two alliances is enough to finally get your crown in your Third world.
I would rather pull my eye balls out of the sockets put them into a blender,
Let my snake eat them. and put them back in just to check if you have finally won the Crown.
After all these years,, You have finally reached a new low,
And I didn't think that was even possible,, What's next for you guys? Please Enlighten me.

Edit:
It's My Birthday Today..

Happy 23rd Birthday!

This doesn't surprise me at all. They can't fight their way to victory, so this was bound to happen lol

DeletedUser27128

Ridiculous.... how many more people do you want OV? You number all alliances by 2x already, fight and get the win if you have the guts instead of recruiting everyone..