A Question For Rooster Jones

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Rooster,

I have a question; what do you have for thanksgiving, because I'm not to keen on talking to a suspected cannibal.

Thanks,
Concerned turkey owner.

DeletedUser

Dear Rooster,

I have a question; what do you have for thanksgiving, because I'm not to keen on talking to a suspected cannibal.

Thanks,
Concerned turkey owner.

You mean besides the year me and my grandma got into a knife fight at the Thanksgiving table over the last piece of pumpkin pie?

For the record... I need to say... don't listen to that old bird when she tells you the cataract has made her blind in her left eye... she can see, parry and counter-thrust JUST fine from that side.

I have a three inch scar just above my right kidney to prove it.

And NO... in the end neither one of us got the pie.

She knocked it on the ground when she lunged at me across the table...

Apparently the dogs and my brother ate it before anyone could pick it up. At least that's what the ambulance driver told me on the way to the hospital.

I didn't see what happened myself... because by that point I was laying on the ground, unconscious and being kicked in the ribs.

For a woman who uses a walker... she STILL packs a wallop.

DeletedUser

Please do not ignore my question and plead for innocence, as I was having tea with Grandma Jones, she was very pleasant. After she'd threatened, gagged, poked(With a plastic fork, I wasn't taking any chances with real one!) AND ate MY Hobnob.

DeletedUser

Please do not ignore my question and plead for innocence, as I was having tea with Grandma Jones, she was very pleasant.

Umm.... no... my grandma is a turkey.... NOT a pheasant.

As for me.. I'm a chicken.... not a turkey... I take after my dad's side of the family.

That means its cool for me to eat turkey at Thanksgiving... but I should stay away from duck.

Its Gamey... Gives me gas.

:pro: - Battle Cry

DeletedUser

This seems to spammy and not at all related to Iota Gameplay.

/close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.