A quick summary of Lato

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I got bored in class so started making this :p
Thought it turned out alright so I decided to post it

I never really cared for what happened until later in the world so don't be butthurt if I forget stuff please

aMNm5OV.png

W.A.R., the cold and calculated players
ZFG, the elitists
BZC, lead by everyone's favourite kitty
IBWWG, the "hotshots"
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Burns Nation attacked
Sadly they were more skilled in talking than in fighting and Burns was no more

DMrPphm.png

A new contestant joined the battle, called Devil Dogs
They looked weak but put up a fight against BZC and started winning
In the mean time, ZFG changed to CFZ and started taking in as many leftovers from other alliances as possible, until they got fat with simmers

EePea1A.png

BZC knew they were lost with both CFZ and DD pushing in, so gaby proposed a romantic dinner to DD in exchange for merging
The DD leaders, blinded by love and sense of power, accepted, thinking this meant they "defeated" BZC
qFhNbbL.png

From that point, everything seemed to go well for DD
WAR got confused with holidays and all dressed up as ghosts for Valentines
CFZ decided it was time for a little vacation after gaining all that (dead) weight

udqa18v.png

In the end, DD "won" the world, building 4/7 wonders
But just as they started celebrating, gaby decided the party had gone on long enough
She made them put BZC in the alliance name, showing everyone that they had in fact not defeated BZC
On top of that a leader (and founder if I remember it right) from DD ghosted because he did not want to be "blackmailed" by BZC again
But in the end, these are the "winners"

aOUeZ17.png

DeletedUser44614

I think the certificate says winner of lato Devil Dogs
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser41523

That would be priceless if Devil Dogs alone got put in the hall of fame as the listed winning alliance. :D

DeletedUser30102

Poor kitty, only DD get credit for wining imaoo

DeletedUser41715

BZC was winning all wars before merging with DD. But truth is that when DD became more aggressive, some of our less active members started having problems. a 40 member alliance was not easy to fight in 2 front against 2 alliances with 120 members each. The merge was beneficial for both BZC and DD. Instead of going for a couple of ww each alliance, we managed to win the world. Plus we made life easier for some of our members. And this is the most important reason why we merged. We sacrificed our name and independence in order some of our members continue playing instead of quitting. About the name issue, we believe that our contribution in winning the world was decisive. our share in resources, acceleration spells and fighting justifies it.

DeletedUser41523

Not to mention the farming bots among a few players (not BZC entirely), we can't leave them off the list.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Hold on, you were fighting maybe 10 members of ZFG at any point, maybe 20 if you count some food that shouldn't have been given an invite
And I can assure you we got no support from the other 110
So don't go blowing things out of proportion

DeletedUser41523

Hold on, you were fighting maybe 10 members of ZFG at any point, maybe 20 if you count some food that shouldn't have been given an invite

Facts.

DeletedUser50690

I don't think he's blowing things out of proportion per say. I think what he's saying is you and you ~10 friends weren't the problem. We had a core group of players, too. DD came out from underneath us, was killing our sleep and taking our guys not on the front line against your group. Trying to fight with ZFG then having to deal with our spamming buddies south of us was a lot. No offense, but i think this would be fun... I would play one more world with our 10 vs your 10 .
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser53923

I don't think he's blowing things out of proportion per say. I think what he's saying is you and you ~10 friends weren't the problem. We had a core group of players, too. DD came out from underneath us, was killing our sleep and taking our guys not on the front line against your group. Trying to fight with ZFG then having to deal with our spamming buddies south of us was a lot. No offense, but i think this would be fun... I would play one more world with our 10 vs your 10 .
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

the same small group of us you were near also had a full front with war. were very familiar with being spread thin and lack of sleep. the difference is we held our ground the best we could and accepted sometimes we would get our *** kicked. you jumped into a different alliance to avoid hard times.

chalk it up to different goals or different principles. i do find it odd that the alliance famous for booting people who get sieged early made their decisions off the needs of their weakest. it is also cool coincidence that you went mass VM when you ran out of fliers. you only want to fight if your in a position of advantage. safe, but boring.

DeletedUser50690

the same small group of us you were near also had a full front with war. were very familiar with being spread thin and lack of sleep. the difference is we held our ground the best we could and accepted sometimes we would get our *** kicked. you jumped into a different alliance to avoid hard times.

chalk it up to different goals or different principles. i do find it odd that the alliance famous for booting people who get sieged early made their decisions off the needs of their weakest. it is also cool coincidence that you went mass VM when you ran out of fliers. you only want to fight if your in a position of advantage. safe, but boring.

But you weren't near us until recently...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Not sure what you're talking about with the vm, but I've been trying to retire for over a year now. Hey, by the way, I found your twin:

bba7d6a91daf4c9aa5c54a67726dc5fa.png

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Sadly gaby's bot seems to have been deep fried
Guess her telling me she spams to stops bots was correct, it clearly worked for CFZ :)

DeletedUser41523

Then she cried in the world chat...Sucks don't it gaby? The moment you realize that you don't know ****.

DeletedUser13405

Aaaannnd another ignoble and embarrassing end to BZC on a world.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
But hey, at least they won WW right?
Oh wait, that was Devil Dogs, not the crappy name they forced on it now :D

DeletedUser41523

"DD would be nothing without BZC" -Gaby Kitty

If there's ever been a world for ironic statement's Lato has been it.