a round of applause

• Thread starter DeletedUser53923
  • Start date

DeletedUser54702

It is beyond me why it took a month to elect an inner council member. But of course, that kind of foolishness will happen when a group of players who all want to have the same position is given unlimited time to decide.

Did no one think of say giving this council a 1-week deadline to choose an inner council member?

DeletedUser41523

Uhhh I've been shooting out the majority of ideas, even suggested editing them into the top of the discussion post so they were easy to find. I walked away with no problem in the end. We've also gone over this, see my list of things I'm actually salty over. You're entitled to your opinion but you're off about me.

At this point you're pretty late to the game here and this all died days ago. Nobody has had a problem since and I don't see problems arising again anytime soon. Fact is the air is cleared, the lines are drawn, and the margin for error is thin. Everyone knows it, and everyone will step up because of it.

DeletedUser55049

I appreciate your post a lot! You have a positively funny intriguing writing style. Well done.

And I say that what you said was very important to be said. Things need to change. This entire council seems to have been a bluff, right? We need to restart to entire process and create a new, a real council. Or drop the idea alltogether. What is better? No council, or a bad council? Well, I would say, I good council would be best. And a council, that is being taken seriously by the game makers. Lets raise our efforts to achieve that!