A sample of a Shogunate player(possibly leader)

DeletedUser

well, it's a long story, but the resume is that i joined this world to have fun, i wooped some arse around my island, shogunate didn't like it so they started a failed crusade against me...and now the leader of one of the alliances that are part of the shogunate MRA family has started a most amusing mail exchange with me...
and i just can't help myself from sharing it with you...

DEZZ today at 1:11 PM
Hey your going to get lots of BP's today huh?
Too bad you wont have a chance to use that you noob.

BomberMan today at 1:15 PM
omg, you are so funny!
i never planned on using any BP to start with...
i joined world zeta just to make fun of those like you(i won't say the word, since you already said it, and i don't wanna seem repetitive)...
and it would seem that my "evil scheme" is working beyond perfect!

now...let me see you trying to prove me that you aren't "one of those"...SHOW ME YOUR AWESOMENESS OH GREAT OBI WAN KENOBI!

DEZZ today at 1:19 PM
what scheme you dont have any strategy but to lose earned bp's lol

DEZZ today at 1:20 PM
your a noob and you know it, probably dont even know how to take a city

DEZZ today at 1:20 PM
thats why you accuse a non MRA alliance of being that because you have no idea what the heck you are doing

DEZZ today at 1:22 PM
lmao this is like fighting with gilligans island who cant get off the island

DEZZ today at 1:23 PM
Im going to post your insolence in the forums

BomberMan today at 1:27 PM
well...my beloved "great master"...if you would have bothered to take some interest into my person before rampaging like this and spouting all this load of hatred towards me you could have gone to grepostats(www.grepostats.com, just to make sure you actually know what i am talking about) and you could have searched for me...if you would have donethat you would have realised that i actually know how to take a village, and i can actually tell the difference between an MRA like your's(even thought yours is quite failed at that chapter too since it's so small) and a real alliance, like the one i am in on another world...

but i have no doubt you already thought of that didn't you?
because you are in a "non MRA" alliance...and you are such a PRO!!! oh great Obi Wan Kenobi...

now now...just curios...what troops did you send towards me?
just curios of how much BP i'll gain from them...

DEZZ today at 1:32 PM
I have been there and seen you shoot your mouth off already... you dont need to insinuate I am a noob just because you suck and have 3 ppl in your alliance, mra is an alliance that sends out mass invites and gets crap players, we dont do that so get your facts straight there buster. Just remember that you have nothing to back up your mouth so save it for after the war when you run crying to your leader or if you claim yourself to be leader (LMAO) then your mommy.

DEZZ today at 1:32 PM
lemme guess...
you think you can dodge a revolt?

DEZZ today at 1:33 PM
hey I have an idea... seeing your so pro... lets see your support? lol

BomberMan today at 1:43 PM
dunno, don't care...haven't played revolt worlds so far...this is the first...
and no i never said the alliance i am in is an alliance of any sort...it's an MRA too...just like yours...i just joined them because i had the invite laying around...

an MRA isn't an alliance that invites everybody...an MRA is an alliance that accepts everybody, regardless of their total and complete lack of skill...the proof that you are an MRA consists of the folowing facts:

1. i am curently farming 3 of your alliance members...and the only thing they do against me is probably feed me some more bp once a couple of days and feeding me with tons of resources on a daily basis...
2. you are member of an alliance consisting of several different alliances that are part of the same family...the shogun-whatever thingy...
3. your alliance members keep bolting even thought according to what seems to be a leader, they were forbiden to, thus they do whatever they like, whenever they like, with complete disregard to there ledership, thus there exists no form of organization within the alliance...plus the bolting itself is just a noob-ish thing to do...
4. your alliance has been fighting me for up to a month or more, and so far all that you have achieved is to uselessly lose quite a lot of troops, troops that at this stage of the game are very important to one's development...oh...and you guys also managed to get some of you farmed...

show me one proof that you are not an MRA, and if it holds any truth in it, then i will just lay down and let you guys do whatever you want, as i will no longer stay in your way...

DEZZ today at 1:50 PM
we dont accept everybody ok... how much bs are you going to feed me, these are potential farms and if you know about alliances you know that they can be removed as easy as they are invited.
We are not MRA and dont accept "anyone" you idiot, have you even looked at our profile so just shut your pie eating hole because your talking out the back end of ya.

BomberMan today at 1:53 PM
in which forum did you post?
your alliance forum, or the external forum?
:D
because i wanna post this lil chat on the external forum, and i don't wanna double post...
it's just too funny not to share it with the world...

DEZZ today at 1:54 PM
we are here to help new players learn the game not be an ingoramace like yourself and chase them away

DEZZ today at 1:56 PM
your ignorance is your own bliss ok keep your opinions to yourself and stop playing damn video games all your day
you are probably some high school or college kid thats so fat he cant play sports so has nothing better to do then sit around and play every server and act likes your all that and a bag of doritos

DEZZ today at 1:57 PM
and now because of your own demise, you are sociably unacceptable and have no choice but to resort to insulting players that havent even had a chance to learn the game

DEZZ today at 1:59 PM
I know you Bombedoutman and I got your number and it is due up. Im a badboykilla and you will go down

DEZZ today at 1:59 PM
at least thats what happened to the last player in 53 that tried this crap with me

DEZZ today at 2:01 PM
and banda the farm next to me
and the guy across the island next to me :p
you think you can only farm on your island thats why I know your a noob and just dont know what to do.

DEZZ today at 2:02 PM
you more then likely got some advice from one player on how to dodge andnow you've turned into a think-they-know-it-all

BomberMan today at 2:04 PM
i don't get it...you can't come up with facts thus you rely on RL insults?
:))
well...what can i say...i fell no urge to prove you that i am an acomplished person in RL...

and now...why can't i act like i'm a bag of doritos?
it's a game...i can do anything i want...it seems that it's you that doesn't exactly comprehend that...so far i have backed up my all mighty behaviour by wooping your alliances a** on so many ocasions...i have clearly stated my goals from the beginning, and i have stood by them and i have achieved them...
you are yet to have achieved your goal of crushing me...you will do it eventually, i know that...but you see...you are a tad bit late...because i already am at the finish line...you still have quite a long walk to get there and say you have achieved something...
plus...come on...are you guys serious?
an entire family of alliances tumbling down on me, having as goal to crush one single person that is smaller then your averege points?
that in itself should be enought to prove how much of an MRA you are...

BomberMan today at 2:06 PM
can you comprehend the ideea that some people play more then 1 world?

DEZZ today at 2:10 PM
then it must be true about your attitude then and thus you truely are sociably unaccepted, maybe even a disorder or syndrome. You should really get off for awhile because ****** has told me you are on this game 24/7 and having accomplished anything but yet play to discourage others from playing

DEZZ today at 2:12 PM
You dont really do that do you? Is that your motive here? Like I what I dont comprehend is the method to your madness.
Maybe you just think your better then everyone?

DEZZ today at 2:13 PM
There are some really poor players that should just take a hike and you are one of them.
Say your not related to ****** are you?

BomberMan today at 2:17 PM
uuu...****** thinks i'm online all the time?
god, i'm good!
as for the almighty horse that i sit on, and my RL...well...why do you have to keep getting into that?
is it that hard for you to tell the difference between a game and actually living a life?
i am starting to think that you got some really serious troubles in your life, otherwise i can't relize why you bring it up so often...what happened? some kid called you names? no friends to play with? dogs bark at you when they see you? having troubles getting out of the house? what it is?
:D

BomberMan today at 2:18 PM
uuuu...so is this ***** guy also killing you?
well, maybe i should have a talk with him...after all aparently we have the same hobbies...wooping your arse...

well...this pretty much sums it up...althought there should be more to come as he seems not wiling to stop...

P.S. blocked the name of some persons mentioned in the mail exchange as i don't wanna be disrespectfull to them and get them involved in this...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if anyone do have enough patience to read this mess from top to bottom. I do not.

PHAIL.

DeletedUser

Needs better formatting and emoticons removed, hurts my eyes.

DeletedUser2795

This is not one of the better threads, so do not judge the forums on this :D

DeletedUser

yeah its cool like i said im new to Grepolis yes a so called NooB but thats cool have to start some where,still learning ,but that is a process with all games .I have played many similar games enjoying this one greatly, like the concept of the game and hope to go far in it .

DeletedUser

yeah, Dezz isn't THE leader, Dragon0TM is leader of Shogunate Enclaves..well..scratch that..they're now merged/merging into the Bloodstorm Pirates. But yeah..Shogunates are hilarious. Their leader ordered all of his members to spam my mail so I received a number of messages like "I like Piiiiiiiie" and the like. Real class act that alliance. And their tactician is just..BRILLIANT. Easier to manipulate those guys than a kid on Christmas eve.

DEZZ likes to fight with his bolts. Blah. I'm over the shogunates/Bloodstorm Pirates

DeletedUser

The Peanut Gallery Strikes Again.

I wonder if anyone do have enough patience to read this mess from top to bottom. I do not.

PHAIL.

With only a 727 point polis it seems that you have alot of time on your hands. Maybe you should keep your unwanted opinions to yourself and work on getting some game.

DeletedUser

Well this time Maqmang my friend you got it wrong...Believe when I say that the guy who posts as Ergus is not the same with the player Ergus...:D And by the way: with a polis of only 3053 points like yours I would keep my mouth shut...:D Or do you think that you are some kind of genius of this game?You dodge tactic against the Shogunate Blade kept only because they didn't try to start a revolt in your city(I guess back then they didnt have the capability to do that).Now I don't think your tactic would work again...So watch out buddy!Take it as an advice from a friend!

DeletedUser

I know Des in real life and I know why he did all this chit chat with him. His motive was to keep him busy while someone tried to revolt him. (D)
Also hoped he wouldnt dodge the attacks incoming as I was just told by Des.

DeletedUser

In tribute to Bomberman, he created so much mayhem on our island with his small town that I had to conquer it--and I hate having another town on the same island. But he kept building 200 horsemen and 200 slingers, keeping them hidden or dodging us while he built, and then crashing them into us when we slept. I was five times his size...he didn't threaten me...but he was a pain to me and DragonS (The Shogunate on our island).

Bomberman was friendly to me, and I to him. I tried to get him to play seriously, but he made me understand that he was playing the barbarian on this server. Fellow warriors, he played it well. He was very hard to kill--harder than the normal conquers I do on players five times his size. He was an immense pain to many players. He chose to play a different game, and he beat us so badly that I had to turn all my focus on him for a week just to kill him.

I say this to pay respect to a great, dead warrior.

DeletedUser

tks manstein...:p
thought i'm not dead...:)
as for dezz's evil plan...wow...yea...he kept me entertained thus he kept me online for all the time we "chatted"...so it pretty much backfired...and i had like 10 revolts all in all in my village...so what?
during those times i was the most "active" in clearing shogunate players...:D

DeletedUser

Summary

Dezz: You're a noob > Bomberman: No, you're a noob

Bomberman: You're an MRA > Dezz: I know

Riveting stuff.

DeletedUser

The shogunate's are a waste of time, they will be wiped out eventually. Iv done my little part on attacking them:p almost 0 losses.

hooraay for there failure and hooraaah for bp:p:p

DeletedUser

Hahaha, read it all from top to bottom! OMG I laughed my eyes out... Great stuff, great stuff... :D

DeletedUser

Yes, I gave up about half way down. The atrocious spelling and grammar on both your parts made me want to scream in frustration.

Not to mention, and I'm not trying to pick here, but clearly you posted this because you wanted to somehow feel vindicated or at least supported. If you truly didn't care as much as you want people to believe you don't, you would have:

1. Not posted this;
2. Not even exchanged these messages back and forth in the first place.

Sorry, Man. That's just the way I see it.

With only a 727 point polis it seems that you have alot of time on your hands. Maybe you should keep your unwanted opinions to yourself and work on getting some game.

*holds up a mirror*