A Samurai and Co. Premade

DeletedUser

(SW)Premade for June/July-ish(SW)​

(D)Preferred Settings:

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2-3
Conquer system: Undecided (will depend on what the alliance wants)
Morale: Off
Cap: Under 100 would be ideal

(D)Background

I've been around for a while now, started playing in 2010 so 4 years of solid experience
lead and helped lead several alliances in the past. Started back in Theta but I mainly was in Ithaca with Deus ex Birema, a legendary alliance filled with some of the best players I know. Won the world with The Basterds, completed all 7 WWs in 10 days. I also played in numerous other worlds; I played in Byzantium and was there for a long period of time (2 years) with The Syndicate. Shortly played US Gamma with Blue Collar Criminals, led by Touch the Snake and Gerrard13100. I was in Actium for a short while, then Troy with CNoteG, Helorus with the Slackers, Myonia with Romanian Fighters and Paros where I played with nodcrush for awhile (before he quit) and after to Inglorious Basterds. I founded Rampant Rabbits in Thebes where we are still active, currently rank 5, that was my the first time where I was a founder. Later I joined Apollonia with kicka$$ team, we did quite well there but I quit for a range of personal reasons. However, we were rank 1 in points and abp at our peak. I played in Cythera as well as Eubea but I didn't perform to anywhere near my potential so they aren't really a good gauge of my ability but there you go.

As a player, best stats on US Gamma. 1.4 million points, 120 cities. Total BP was 2.1 million (1.2 million ABP 900k DBP) On a EN world, 85 cities, 950k ABP & 700K DBP. (Byz)

(D)Alliance

The alliance name hasn't been chosen, probably will be decided by the group. If interested in joining there are a few requirements and expectations. You MUST be an active player; if you go into VM within the first month then you will be kicked. Skype is not optional, it is a MUST. If you don't use it you will not be considered for a space. Qualities that are valued in this team are loyalty, commitment, dedication and respect. Leadership will be consisting of 2 founders and 3 council members. The places have already been assigned to those who are fit for the job. I chose players who have had experience in leading or at least a part of leadership for a long period of time. The leadership will be formed of players who hold a diverse view of opinions; accompanied by the fact that they are able to understand the other side’s PoV and also able to keep a cool head under pressure.

(D)Recruitment

Let’s keep it simple, we are going to be very selective with recruiting. All of the alliances I have been in, in the past have had 30% of the players actually fight and defend whereas the rest of the 70% end up being plain simmers and useless dead weight. The plan is to completely take out the 70%; make it so that every single member is an active, positive contributor to our success.

If you are an aggressive player who is relentless in a fight but also able to hold their own in an all-out war and you are more interested in having fun rather than simming to WWs; you are the ideal player we are looking for. If you are interested in joining then send me a PM via forums or skype (those 400 of you fortunate enough). I will be conducting a small interview, just find out about your past in grepo and chat, find about you and get to know you and go from there.

The Roster will not be put in this thread or any thread, you will find out when the world we choose to join begins.

Over n Out,
- Ash

"Jesse, earlier, you asked me if I am in the meth business or the money business... The answer to that is neither. I am in the empire business"

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

As much as this looks very nice... There is too much June/July premade. I can count like five or six. :(
But good luck with this :)

DeletedUser

That's the plan, I want competition, it will be fun to go toe to toe against my friends as well as enemies. :)

DeletedUser22517

I played in Byzantium and was there for a long period of time (2 years) with The Syndicate
Funny i don`t remember you

DeletedUser

I played in Byzantium and was there for a long period of time (2 years) with The Syndicate
Funny i don`t remember you
Well I didn't play with this account, one of my friends RL was becoming very busy and asked if I could takeover for a short period of time but it wasn't really short, ended up close to that time range, the 2 years was rounded up more like 19 months, I gave the account back to the owner a month or so before WWs. I'll pm you/post the account name when I find it. It's not a name that is that easy to remember considering the amounts of accounts I've had in grepo