A Second Unexpected Occurrence

DeletedUser24785

I was in Barbarians in Sinope, it was a good alliance until there leader timothy dewey come from retirement.
We beat a shi t out of Coming Soon and there boring coalition with our allays, but then Barbarians BIG LEADER timothy dewey come back to play and show has started.

Becasue he was a founder of Barbarians 100 years ago our leader give him leadership option as a respect, and then he, with few of his "followers" take over our alliance, they take away leadership from our real leaders and we fall apart.

So, what do you expect from alliance where leader is timothy dewey.

That's not true, i asked not to be a leader as i knew nothing about the alliance or its members, you were all infighting and the alliance split, Ruth if she's here will back that up. I was there 5mins ,my profile will show that.

DeletedUser48452

That's not true, i asked not to be a leader as i knew nothing about the alliance or its members, you were all infighting and the alliance split, Ruth if she's here will back that up. I was there 5mins ,my profile will show that.

When your followers take over alliance from our real leaders, you still had leadership option and you could give back leadership to them, so that they can control alliance again but you did not.
So, that is all from me.

DeletedUser24785

When your followers take over alliance from our real leaders, you still had leadership option and you could give back leadership to them, so that they can control alliance again but you did not.
So, that is all from me.

It was not my place to ,as i said i didn't ask to be a leader and didn't get involved with any of the running of the alliance.I returned purely to say hello to old friends and wait for a new server.

DeletedUser22517

If you think you have time to mess about with your own memberships you may as well give TS the crown now. With their already proven leadership, teamwork ethic and outstanding individuals you have no chance unless you sort it out quickly.I'm not here to debate the whys and where fores that an alliance matter, only players willing to be part of this alliance in all aspects will stay.

Oh, you poor soul .We are not here to wait for crown to be given to us from someone.That is our crown from the day we decided to play this world and we will take that crown.You and your noob alliance are just a fly on the windshield on this runaway train called TS.

DeletedUser41868

lol it has become a tallent show (who's the best talker) and no longer a fight war game :)

OMG, I have seen everything now. The self-proclaimed master of the PnP... the man who tried to win a server by promising crowns to 1,000 plus pact mates if they would only deliver him their resources - who then bails on them after he gets his personal reward... this guy - who me and my crew took 400 cities from in 3 weeks... is actually talking about fighting in a war game.

I love it. Welcome to the show erik... good to have you and your wallet here. I have investments impacted by InnoGames and I appreciate the dividends that come with your presence. When it comes to appreciating your abilities as an actual player and strategist - - not so much.

As for the purpose of this thread. Sorry to the mod. You were dealt with sorely. Sorry you barbs are falling apart already. You actually hit me with a good attack while I was at work - and was hoping you would actually give us a challenge here. That is not gonna happen if you are already tilting off your axis at this stage.

DeletedUser

come join us @ the resistance in en85 Baudin... all sounds totally premeditated. And again TS will romp this server as i always said.

DeletedUser25074

Baudin did the right thing exposing them on externals. At least its a heads up to anyone else wishing to join them as well as anyone wishing to align with them. TS might be the big bad here but we have respect for our own as well as most of our enemies.

DeletedUser22517

Baudin did the right thing exposing them on externals. At least its a heads up to anyone else wishing to join them as well as anyone wishing to align with them. TS might be the big bad here but we have respect for our own as well as most of our enemies.

Don`t lie to them Joe, those we respect are in our team :D :D :D

DeletedUser38465

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, i did play some part of the prev world with the barbs, and am happy for you that you are getting an early exit. You dnt have to live to see their inner fights to take over internals. Then theres Uncle Bulgaria threatening,to ghost in a drop of a hat.. I am Happy for you BT. Probably you should consider accepting Mals offer.:D

Interesting, mals back to playing? Say hi Missy. :)

DeletedUser25074

Well it seems poor back stabbers were just not able to remove Baudin :heh:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'll post another thread tonight with an update. It will be just the facts of what happened, no opinion stuff, as I'm sure everyone is glued to their seats waiting to learn the outcome of the great Baudin Saga.

DeletedUser51727

Omg I'm a forum mod, do you really expect me to participate? I am so insanely busy doing forum moderation, to waste my precious time to play or post on your silly alliance forum. Drop on your knees and praise that your pathetic alliance has had such a touch of uberness having my name in a roster.

Too bad this game's forum dropped to probably 20% of the traffic it used to have a couple years ago. Oh and the so-called strategy game turned into a $$$ spending contest. Otherwise I would be really sad as my alliance is probably doomed right now.