A Slightly More In-Depth Top 5

DeletedUser340

I am bored of the current top 12, all based on opinion and nothing factual or statistically backed.

My format:

Alliance name:
Member count:
Alliance BP rankings:
Alliance average points:
Alliance average BP:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venominium
375852 points
145 members

Ranked #1 in ABP with 53469 points.
Ranked #1 in DBP with 16796 points.
Ranked #1 in TBP with 70265 points.

They have shown aggression from the word go, this is consistent with all their appearances on other worlds and to be expected. As on other worlds they will increase the gap more as the world ages.

They are #1 in defense due to other alliances seeing them as the ones to take a shot at. This is due to reputation and the need to attack before being attacked.
--
They have a point average of 2590, this shows gold use, activity and also players getting their second cities.
--

Their average ABP per member is 369 (rounded). This is a good average for this stage of the game and in comparison with others. Their top ABP performer so far is cantareli with 2334 points.

Their average DBP per member is 116 (rounded). There isn't a need to look in-depth into this. Their top DBP performer so far is StarPass with 937 points.

Their TBP average is: 485 (rounded). With cantareli also owning the top performance of this category with 2472 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUSE
275077 points
114 members

Ranked #2 in ABP with 33967 points.
Ranked #3 in DBP with 9138 points.
Ranked #2 in TBP with 43105 points.

They have shown early aggression taking out Prime, not in the literal sense but they were a part of their downfall regardless of not taking any villages. They have created a 10638 gap between them and #3 ABP ranking, that is a good start to speeding off. Their DBP show that they have been attacked, but nothing of the major kind just yet.

Their main ocean would be O55, they clearly dominate the ocean and I cannot see GoDz stopping them.

--
They have a point average of 2415 which is a very good average considering they haven't taken any second cities yet.
--

Their average ABP per member is 298 (rounded). This is a decent amount at this stage. Their top performer in this category is ledahlia with 1673 points.

Their average DBP per member is 80 (rounder) which shows fairly little competition, not non-existent, but little. Their top performer in this category is callinectes with 745 points.

Their average TBP per member is 379 (rounded). This is due to their offensive happenings. The leader in this category is ledahlia with 1972 points. This is due to his/her offensive game.

Legion XIII
273244 points
148 members

Ranked #3 in ABP with 23329points.
Ranked #8 in DBP with 7039points.
Ranked #3 in TBP with 30380points.

They have shown from early that they are a MRA, with max members from as early as possible and an academy also. Their ABP is a surprise, but also very do-able with a large member count. That does not take away the statistics however. Their DBP is also a surprise, usually MRA's are seen as an easy target for all & receive more attacks.

--
They have a point average of 1847 which is low, but nothing ridiculous when compared with others in the top 12.
--

Their average ABP per member is 158 (rounded). This is low and needs to be adressed if they would like to turn their image around. Although I say it is low, this is not the worst in Grepo history and it doesn't always pay-off to throw offensive troops around from the start. Their top performer in this category is Livestock with 1205 points.

Their average DBP per player is 48 (rounded). This is a huge surpise-stat when viewed in this way, you would expect a number a lot higher. This shows that they haven't been targeted early game. I expect this to shoot up in the next week or so as people get higher troop counts and need new cities. Their top performer in this category is althalosz with 494 points.

Their average TBP per player is 205 (rounded). This isn't too bad for this stage of the game, but shows that there are a few people not being attacked/ not participating in offense. Their top performer in this category is Boedha1 with 1480 points.

Lightning Shadows
249148 points
149 members

Ranked #12 in ABP with 8814 points.
Ranked #15 in DBP with 3987 points.
Ranked #12 in TBP with 12832 points.No slack being cut with these stats, for their size they lack the firepower. They have recruited straight to the cap. With all that said, they lack threats in their ocean and can therefore grow and expand, time will tell whether they will build to the point where they could withstand attacks from an alliance looking to expand into their territory.

--
They have a point average of 1673 which is the second lowest in the top 10. This shows later starters.

--

Their average ABP per member is 59 (rounded). This is extremely low and shows lack of will to show agression. If you were interested in assumptions made from statistics, you could say that they are happy to sit back and grow. Their best performer in this category is Assaassin with 920 points.

Their average DBP per member is 27 (rounded). This is the lowest I've seen, even this early. This shows that there is no competition/ agressive alliances around them. Most are probably not attack due to their size. Their best performer in this category is Assaassin with 548 points.

Their average TBP per member is 86 (rounded). This show lack of any sort of battles. Their best performed in this category is Assaassin with 1468 points.

OCEANS VETERANS
249192points
116 members
Ranked #4 in ABP with 21191 points.
Ranked #4 in DBP with 9297 points.
Ranked #4 in TBP with 30488 points.

<I will not write anything in this section due to it being the alliance I am in, only statistics to be included here>
--

They have a point average of 2148. This puts them third in the top 10.

--

Their average ABP per player is 183 (rounded). Which isn't terribly bad but has plentry of room for improvement. Their top performer in this category is Spong Lee Sin with 1891 points.

Their average DBP per players is 80 (rounded). Which shows lack of attacks on their alliance. Their top performer in this category is jafythegreat with 904 points.

Their average TBP per player is 263 (rounded). Which isn't too low, but once the new recruits settle in, I'm sure this will even up. Their top performer in this category is jafythegreat with 2285 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea but I would rather look over the premades and the top viewed alliance.

Aicy

Strategos
It's funny you noted Legion 13 much for being an MRA but not Lightning Shadows at all who show much more signs of it from your stats, with almost max members, very low average points, very low average battle points etc.

Good job though, good summaries. Maybe something to consider is things like their level of domination in their individual oceans? e.g What multiple their points are in that ocean compared to the second strongest alliance, or if you could be bothered to do the work maybe their percentage of points of the total points of the top 5 in that ocean.

DeletedUser340

It's funny you noted Legion 13 much for being an MRA but not Lightning Shadows at all who show much more signs of it from your stats, with almost max members, very low average points, very low average battle points etc.

Good job though, good summaries. Maybe something to consider is things like their level of domination in their individual oceans? e.g What multiple their points are in that ocean compared to the second strongest alliance, or if you could be bothered to do the work maybe their percentage of points of the total points of the top 5 in that ocean.

'No slack being cut with these stats, for their size they lack the firepower. They have recruited straight to the cap.'

Although I never used the reference 'MRA' I'm pretty sure I would use that exact phrase to describe one.

DeletedUser11886

Lets all just do a world war against Venom, 15 vs 1

DeletedUser

Good job and GoDz disbanded...

DeletedUser

I am bored of the current top 12, all based on opinion and nothing factual or statistically backed.

RUSE
275077 points
114 members

Ranked #2 in ABP with 33967 points.
Ranked #3 in DBP with 9138 points.
Ranked #2 in TBP with 43105 points.

They have shown early aggression taking out Prime, not in the literal sense​

Agressive? Lol they didnt even take one city from PRIME. I tell u whta was that about, RUSE and PRIME were planned to merge before world even started, then they posted how they hate each other bla bla when was so obvious they will merge coz they planned that.​

DeletedUser

Agressive? Lol they didnt even take one city from PRIME. I tell u whta was that about, RUSE and PRIME were planned to merge before world even started, then they posted how they hate each other bla bla when was so obvious they will merge coz they planned that.
I assure u it was not planned, well nothing was planned tbh, we attacked them and they just got disbanded, we took the good ones. Does nt it happen all the time.

How many alliances we disbanded in Paros and then took the good ones. (USSR, LoTD, Dark Trilogy, Platoons and...) :)