A slowing of Beta

DeletedUser

Our world has been a bit boring recently. With the recent mergers of Pheno and X along with ML and VP our world now has two very strong powers. SES, one of the most respected alliances in Beta you could say, crumbled. So, tell me Beta: whats our plan for bringing Beta back to a violent boil?

DeletedUser

^^^^

What he said.

Apparently there's a few big things in the works - i hope it comes clear in the next week as some really exciting and surprising events are much more entertaining then the same old war - most of us have been through all our war insults so we need new material.

DeletedUser

Oh well of course war. What else could we do? Have a world merge and everyone get on chat at the same time? Sounds like fun to me lol.

@Sapphire exactly who is on the brink of war? A lot of major alliances have been broken down. SC finally came down upon themselves. Their still there but a shell of their former selves. Event Horizon has taken over quite a bit of the world and so have Dragon Slayers. It would take something big to shock the world again.

DeletedUser

When did i say an alliance was on the brink of war?

No, no it's quite different - but at the same time it's been done recently with an effect. I'll say no more as i have only heard rumours and i would not want to get things horrendously wrong.

DeletedUser8362

Our world has been a bit boring recently. With the recent mergers of Pheno and X along with ML and VP our world now has two very strong powers. SES, one of the most respected alliances in Beta you could say, crumbled. So, tell me Beta: whats our plan for bringing Beta back to a violent boil?

All I will say is that DS is going to have a lot more to deal with than they expect ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

All I will say is that DS is going to have a lot more to deal with than they expect ;)

Don't worry we keep our ears open and have heard about the slanders that eGod and mokko mokko have been spreading - 'they are going to attack you' and 'no one is safe' blah de blah de blah. Pretty low tactics in the search for more help against us, but afterall fear is a strong motivator especially for the weak.

DeletedUser8362

Don't worry we keep our ears open and have heard about the slanders that eGod and mokko mokko have been spreading - 'they are going to attack you' and 'no one is safe' blah de blah de blah. Pretty low tactics in the search for more help against us, but afterall fear is a strong motivator especially for the weak.

what you talking about? I was talking about my 3cp available :D

DeletedUser

Your ears are daft then. I haven't said a word. External affairs is not on my agenda, that's tasked with other leaders within EH. Diplomacy is not really my thing. EH have a few leaders who are good with keeping strong relations with alliances and that's all they are doing.

DeletedUser

Your ears are daft then. I haven't said a word. External affairs is not on my agenda, that's tasked with other leaders within EH. Diplomacy is not really my thing. EH have a few leaders who are good with keeping strong relations with alliances and that's all they are doing.

mango told me that EH need all the help they need taking down DS, so youre trying to get WINNING to help you.

DeletedUser

mango told me that EH need all the help they need taking down DS, so youre trying to get WINNING to help you.

What and what?

On taking down DS: They are exactly the same as our previous two enemies (Phen and X) except now they are all in one convenient location. We can hold our own quite easily in our area.

On WINNING: To my knowledge, the ONLY relations with them EH, and ML before that, had was in regards to finishing off SC. Since then, a contact in the alliance has been messaged telling them to stop hitting PoC and that's all. WINNING do their thing and don't care about world politics. That's completely fine and we will let them continue in their own pursuits.

So either mango or I are misinformed, or he is just playing you a fool - which is likely.

DeletedUser

What and what?

On taking down DS: They are exactly the same as our previous two enemies (Phen and X) except now they are all in one convenient location. We can hold our own quite easily in our area.

On WINNING: To my knowledge, the ONLY relations with them EH, and ML before that, had was in regards to finishing off SC. Since then, a contact in the alliance has been messaged telling them to stop hitting PoC and that's all. WINNING do their thing and don't care about world politics. That's completely fine and we will let them continue in their own pursuits.

So either mango or I are misinformed, or he is just playing you a fool - which is likely.

"im fairly decent friends with llohll - good terms... We now have gotta move our full attention to this knew alliance (Dragon Slayers) as what they started the other day is acually pretty decent we may need help from winning for that" - mango97

Anyway you said you you want WINNING to stop hitting PoC when after that, you said you would let them continue thier own pursuits, so stop contradicting yourself.How is playing me a fool likely?

DeletedUser8362

"im fairly decent friends with llohll - good terms... We now have gotta move our full attention to this knew alliance (Dragon Slayers) as what they started the other day is acually pretty decent we may need help from winning for that" - mango97

Anyway you said you you want WINNING to stop hitting PoC when after that, you said you would let them continue thier own pursuits, so stop contradicting yourself.How is playing me a fool likely?

In other words I meant that I was not going to accept your shared forum called " O44/54 ops" which was designated for operations against WINNING. Not to mention the fact that you guys are listed as enemies and WINNING are not. Then I added that WINNING are in a decent location to fight against the DS alliance, so I wouldn't want to have bad relations with them if they are needed

DeletedUser

Read my message. I said we messaged them telling them to stop. But it's their sovereign right to do as they please. Who am I to tell them that they can not attack this alliance and must attack another? If PoC call for a helping hand against them EH will respond in kind. So far we have been alerted to the skirmishes.

DeletedUser

Read my message. I said we messaged them telling them to stop. But it's their sovereign right to do as they please. Who am I to tell them that they can not attack this alliance and must attack another? If PoC call for a helping hand against them EH will respond in kind. So far we have been alerted to the skirmishes.

What message?

In other words I meant that I was not going to accept your shared forum called " O44/54 ops" which was designated for operations against WINNING. Not to mention the fact that you guys are listed as enemies and WINNING are not. Then I added that WINNING are in a decent location to fight against the DS alliance, so I wouldn't want to have bad relations with them if they are needed

lol were allied with winning well im not