A special thanks to Grepo Easter Event...

• Thread starter DeletedUser50653
  • Start date

DeletedUser50653

I would like to thank grepo for timing this easter event when it did. Now I can go savage mode :D. Want to know more? Well, sorry can't tell you what I have in mind. Don't want to give away my secrets :p.

DeletedUser

You are late, we already know all about you evil myth spamming deeds!

DeletedUser50653

Myths? Nah...I have too much class to spam myths on my 2nd day of BP...

DeletedUser

Nah everyone remeber that it was only a "glitch" that myths werent in the event in the first place

DeletedUser50653

I will pretend like I know what you are talking about :)

DeletedUser50653

Only need flying myths...other ones don't really need. They are luxuries.

DeletedUser50653

Maybe inno should have myths be a setting in the game. Have some worlds where myths are not available to build.

DeletedUser

Who knows all I know is I'm sick of these events ruining the worlds before they have even begin because people who have massive wallets coming out of there I'm playing dimale right now and in reality it just gets so much harder to seige anything because you know for a fact the enemies can chuck x amount of fliers at it and then rebuild almost instantly I will stick around and play dimale till the end but it will be my last world , I'm hoping they actually take on the feedback from the easter event thread and make some changes for the better as for helike gl trying to siege anything with all these fliers.

DeletedUser50653

Who knows all I know is I'm sick of these events ruining the worlds before they have even begin because people who have massive wallets coming out of there I'm playing dimale right now and in reality it just gets so much harder to seige anything because you know for a fact the enemies can chuck x amount of fliers at it and then rebuild almost instantly I will stick around and play dimale till the end but it will be my last world , I'm hoping they actually take on the feedback from the easter event thread and make some changes for the better as for helike gl trying to siege anything with all these fliers.

I myself need no wallet to get 50+ myths at the end of the event (if i wanted to, that is). I can imagine what those with a wallet can do. They will be making sieges very difficult, that's for sure.