A speed one morale world

DeletedUser

That literally means you can log in once a month and still do fine. :D

Thats so true. I still have guys with 3k points on Mu that continue training troops and i can't even touch em now.
How cute that developers think about those players who log in once a month :pro:

DeletedUser

Thats so true. I still have guys with 3k points on Mu that continue training troops and i can't even touch em now.
How cute that developers think about those players who log in once a month :pro:

Remember that the game is for everyone. Not everyone wants to play on speed 3, forget 300.

DeletedUser

I want a speed 300 world. No beginner's protection. That world would be over in hours not years.

DeletedUser

Remember that the game is for everyone. Not everyone wants to play on speed 3, forget 300.

You got me wrong. I also want 1x speed server, bacause it fits my online time. But why giving extra protection ( morale system ) for such slow speed server ? Why protectiong someone who doesnt want/dont know how to expand in that game ?
Whatever, i'm going into another subject,which is not part of that conversation. Sorry for that

Aicy

Strategos
You must be incredibly proud of yourself, making a completely useless post in a thread that hasn't been touched in nearly two years!

Thrillology

Phrourach
You must be incredibly proud of yourself, making a completely useless post in a thread that hasn't been touched in nearly two years!

VERY proud! :D
-----
I was mostly testing to see if there's players that still read this forum since I want to post an AAR, so I've started with my AAR, thanks to knowing that players still read this forum! :)

Is there a stats (players, alliances, anything) archive of Upsilon? Anything at all would be useful.

DeletedUser

You must have a need to pick on people with far less posts than you. I dont think that gives you any right.
1 post or 1 million posts
doesnt matter.
What does matter is you acting like that toward some one you dont know.
I bet you would not like it.

DeletedUser18132

You must have a need to pick on people with far less posts than you. I dont think that gives you any right.
1 post or 1 million posts
doesnt matter.
What does matter is you acting like that toward some one you dont know.
I bet you would not like it.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm serious, who is flaming who?