Pnp A Story of Betrayal and Revenge

DeletedUser23384

The story starts on the 16th July when I returned home to find myself without an alliance.....

The day before a heated conversation occurred causing the breaking of Impact and Bellum Se Ipsum Alet/Pit Bulls.

'[6:19:46 PM] Ancient Demon: u involved in that betrayal as well?
[6:19:49 PM] lokiswrath: we all know teflondon told you
[6:19:56 PM] Ancient Demon: he didnt
[6:20:01 PM] Ancient Demon: i dont even know him
[6:20:09 PM] lokiswrath: then someone from bellum did
[6:20:11 PM] Ancient Demon: but idc what you believe
[6:20:21 PM] Ancient Demon: so bellum knew about this to?
[6:20:23 PM] lokiswrath: Again it was nothing agaist the pitbulls'

This betrayal that is spoken of is how after Terrahawks had been cleared from Pandosia Impact would turn on Bellum and Pit Bulls due to a grudge that loki had on Lowkey.....bit childish holding grudges right? Being caught up in this the council had sided with loki and had me kicked from Impact and told the rest of the alliance this......

pYfIYtb.png

even stating to some I could have kicked everyone, despite putting alot into Impact. Such treachery.

The Leaders even wanted my cities and offered Phoenix Rising them, luckily I spoke to the founder of Phoenix Rising and he was nice enough to see my side of the story. Much respect to Madbanshee.

ZDtH2wF.png

The betrayal against me was the lit fuse that started a chain reaction of people questioning leadership, wanting me as leader, and eventually people wanting to leave Impact.

There was panic in the ranks especially after we sabotaged their forums, a few words spring to mind 'taste of your own medicine'?

Avmj741.png

KwdVzTU.png

I even got a 'well played' from loki despite not even causing it, some sportsmanship from him did not redeem him.

Little did we know however that Impact had already began trying to find allies to take on Bellum and Bulls....

Fk4Ud9q.png

1oGI4oR.png

Them feels

Time passed and skirmishes happened I was revolted but no cs came, loki began to realise it was the end and was getting a little vexed about it ;)

8rgfQjW.png

The end was near for Impact and the collaborators and clearly displayed :L

bkOxn0T.png

Now all that is left of the council and the alliance is a few scraps ready for the rim

XUeKAyX.png

QCM7rVL.png

Shrefty even left a little prezzie

xNrq7Yo.png
QQ7zoP7.png

and last but not least one guy didn't even allow us to rim him he just hopped on over to the rim himself

iCmCubU.png

Remember people trust and respect is everything, lose one and the other falls with it!
Maybe if I wasn't removed our plans would have gone accordingly and Impact would still be standing strong, hindsight ey

Credits: You guys know who you are for helping me with getting the information for this!!

PS: Sorry was abit rushed needed it out around the time Impact fell/are falling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33512

+rep.

It's funny, the only notable thing Impact will be remembered for is disbanding an alliance and imploding.

DeletedUser23384

Yea lol, alot could have been different but it is funny

DeletedUser

Wow, I thought you would've made this into a little joke, its a little depressing haha. Plus, NO PICTURES !!?? Good Pnp though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

Little hole? I just got back from work so im a little tired and needed it out this weekend otherwise wouldnt be in context as much as it is :)

cheers though

DeletedUser30636

some information is wrong, but ill get to that in a little bit, busy atm

DeletedUser6378

I like dan + rep from me

A lot of people deserve credit for getting rid of them. That was a big group effort

DeletedUser23384

If any dates that aren't screenshotted are wrong then I cannot be blamed for this because I was back stabbed while on vacation

DeletedUser30636

k, ive came out and apologized for my actions. as i regret some of the decisions i made. But that doesnt mean im not going to fight to get the truth out, whether you meant to or not some of these "facts" are false. heres the full story for those of you wondering.

We didnt betray teflon don. He betrayed us. considering lowkeys past experience of playing dirt, his power hungriness, and the past that he had with demon. There was no way that lowkey didnt have bigger plans. I truly believe that he wanted to grow so he could sway the merge into his favor. and or strike us while our backs we're turned. The only way to stop that was to hit first, we did not decide this because of a personal grudge. theres no reason for loki to have a grudge against him XD. Teflon told lowkey of these discussions and I decided that i cant trust teflon anymore. So i removed him from the council. And considering that the pact with bellum and pitbulls was just ended. I cant help but think how angry teflon would be when he came back. I had to remove him from the alliance completely.

Despite what loki said to you, the only people upset about your removal was your friends, the people that you already knew. People didnt start leaving until i addressed the alliance that things were done. Ive already resigned from pandosia. I gave everyone founder rights and logged off.

on a side note, not sure why you posted the forum sabotage, it was really bad timing on your part, i actually laughed when it happened. If you were smart you wouldve waited until we desperately needed defense. we had our forums up and running again within 5 mins.

anyway though, i hope you guys enjoyed the truth :)

DeletedUser23384

1) We were pacted with bellum they werent on our enemies, and me and Lowkey wanted loki gone because he caused trouble.
2) It wasnt just my friends I helped people get together to join another alliance together and said they were welcome here, wasnt just my friends in RL who moved.
3)loki did have a personal grudge against Lowkey which was why he first said they would stab us in the back, you don't know Lowkey so you cannot comment on this.
4)The sabotage was funny and mainly directed for loki because of what he did to AP, it was perfect timing with the op you had on terra which i found out about from players of impact. It was funny and loki got annoyed at it, if I was you Shrefty i would have laughed at it as well.

DeletedUser30636

1) We were pacted with bellum they werent on our enemies, and me and Lowkey wanted loki gone because he caused trouble.
2) It wasnt just my friends I helped people get together to join another alliance together and said they were welcome here, wasnt just my friends in RL who moved.
3)loki did have a personal grudge against Lowkey which was why he first said they would stab us in the back, you don't know Lowkey so you cannot comment on this.
4)The sabotage was funny and mainly directed for loki because of what he did to AP, it was perfect timing with the op you had on terra which i found out about from players of impact. It was funny and loki got annoyed at it, if I was you Shrefty i would have laughed at it as well.
1) so really it was lowkey who had a grudge
2) then why didnt they move sooner?
3) what is the grudge over?
4) i did laugh at the sabotage, and it didnt effect our OP in the slightest, we still had all our threads up and running with over an hour left unti launch time.

DeletedUser23384

1) No I approached him because he is a mate and said how if Loki was gone the pact would work and so would Impact and I was right in saying if he stays Impact goes.
2) Because they were weighting up options and also weren't a whole group.
3) Loki being rimmed I think, don't entirely know, and tbh don't care. His ego most likely.
4)Yea but it was more of a funny thing to do, any alliance would still have all their targets because people would come forward saying i claimed this and they should have reservations on targets.

DeletedUser30636

1) No I approached him because he is a mate and said how if Loki was gone the pact would work and so would Impact and I was right in saying if he stays Impact goes.
2) Because they were weighting up options and also weren't a whole group.
3) Loki being rimmed I think, don't entirely know, and tbh don't care. His ego most likely.
4)Yea but it was more of a funny thing to do, any alliance would still have all their targets because people would come forward saying i claimed this and they should have reservations on targets.
1) i would consider that a grudge
2)alrighty
3) well unless lowkey wants to prove that, ill just say its false
4) It was more funny for us because it didnt effect us and you guys gave up a golden opportunity

DeletedUser23384

1) What because both me and Lowkey wanted the pact to survive and the only way it would is for loki to go? lol
3) innocent till proven guilty of course
4) Golden opportunity it was the icing before the cherry on the cake we knew players were planning on leaving so we wanted a alugh

DeletedUser30636

1) What because both me and Lowkey wanted the pact to survive and the only way it would is for loki to go? lol
3) innocent till proven guilty of course
4) Golden opportunity it was the icing before the cherry on the cake we knew players were planning on leaving so we wanted a alugh
1)because when he says that, it sounds to me like " im not going to keep a pact unless loki is gone"...yes that is a grudge