Pnp A Story of Betrayal and Revenge

DeletedUser23384

Because he was causing problems, not because of previous worlds. The problem was this world, the problem was impact

DeletedUser

Impact is dead, there's no need to argue about how it happened... Shrefty

DeletedUser33512

k, ive came out and apologized for my actions. as i regret some of the decisions i made. But that doesnt mean im not going to fight to get the truth out, whether you meant to or not some of these "facts" are false. heres the full story for those of you wondering.

We didnt betray teflon don. He betrayed us. considering lowkeys past experience of playing dirt, his power hungriness, and the past that he had with demon. There was no way that lowkey didnt have bigger plans. I truly believe that he wanted to grow so he could sway the merge into his favor. and or strike us while our backs we're turned. The only way to stop that was to hit first, we did not decide this because of a personal grudge. theres no reason for loki to have a grudge against him XD. Teflon told lowkey of these discussions and I decided that i cant trust teflon anymore. So i removed him from the council. And considering that the pact with bellum and pitbulls was just ended. I cant help but think how angry teflon would be when he came back. I had to remove him from the alliance completely.

Despite what loki said to you, the only people upset about your removal was your friends, the people that you already knew. People didnt start leaving until i addressed the alliance that things were done. Ive already resigned from pandosia. I gave everyone founder rights and logged off.

on a side note, not sure why you posted the forum sabotage, it was really bad timing on your part, i actually laughed when it happened. If you were smart you wouldve waited until we desperately needed defense. we had our forums up and running again within 5 mins.

anyway though, i hope you guys enjoyed the truth :)

Everyone's truth is different depending on their vantage point. Most of what you said was opinion. :)

DeletedUser23384

Shrefty your truth is based on what you want to believe.

DeletedUser

I don't see why your apologizing about anything, instead of apologizing, why not try to lead your alliance back to the top. Havent you ever heard of the alliance CENSORED

DeletedUser46838

I don't see why your apologizing about anything, instead of apologizing, why not try to lead your alliance back to the top. Havent you ever heard of the alliance CENSORED

Byzantium, after defeating BridgeBurners, they trash the forums with some ridiculous language

DeletedUser18983

Let's all cry about it some more haha

Guys disbands happen it's not that big of a deal.

DeletedUser

Your obviously going to be one of the top spammers just by the three posts you've made in Pandosia. Impact hasn't even disbanded yet.

DeletedUser40768

Your obviously going to be one of the top spammers just by the three posts you've made in Pandosia. Impact hasn't even disbanded yet.

So you have competition? lol Going to be some world then :p Anyway I am pretty sure Shrefty is apologizing, because Impact did not go the way he expected and he feels it is his fault it happened. Also could be to everyone who complained about the ego of Impact. Not really much of a mystery what he is apologizing for to be honest with everyone :D

DeletedUser23384

Wasnt the ego of impact was the ego of loki that consumed impact, selfish really

DeletedUser33512

Let's all cry about it some more haha

Guys disbands happen it's not that big of a deal.

Exactly. That's my point. Why apologize publicly? It is all ego driven. Apologize to your alliance then depart. I'm not bothered either way, you don't owe me, or anyone outside of your alliance, an apology.

So you have competition? lol Going to be some world then :p Anyway I am pretty sure Shrefty is apologizing, because Impact did not go the way he expected and he feels it is his fault it happened. Also could be to everyone who complained about the ego of Impact. Not really much of a mystery what he is apologizing for to be honest with everyone :D

It's a mystery why he thinks he owes the world an apology, and that he thinks we want to hear it. I'm sure his leet group are all on Skype, do it in private :D

Honesty is a loose term with people here, lol. "There is no truth. There is only perception" (Flaubert).

DeletedUser30636

i apologized for the actions that i made that may have negatively affected others whether it be here or in game, was just easier for me to output it here instead of individually going to each person that did deserve it.

DeletedUser

Im not going to lie this is getting old. Its like beating a dead dog. Who honestly cares what was said or done? I dont and this is not to put you down or anybody else. I personally am just tired of the whole you said this and he said that. Just play the game mate and lets keep the talk down and no I don't have a problem with you or anyone so if anybody says that. Im just tired of the talk of Impact in general. Its over and down with.

DeletedUser6378

Shrefty I had no grudge. If you want to read my pnp it clearly shows that.

As for swaying the agreed upon merge in our favor that just shows you knew we were better then you. The agreement was the 3 alliances stay separate with full pacts. We spread together as a single team. Turning every city we see blue or green. Then when world wonders started the top 80 participants from each group merged into the group with the best stats. Then recruitment to that group would come only from a second group where all the other players from the 3 alliances that weren't in the top 80 participants went to.

So your solution was force us to merge or turn on us at loki's suggestion because we are better. Is that what your saying.

DeletedUser29152

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser

We want blood!! :pro:

And some more of that 1)... 2)... 3)... stuff. lol
And something more like: [video=youtube;xftVhH3HQx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xftVhH3HQx8[/video]