Pnp A Story of Betrayal and Revenge

DeletedUser

When someone takes my last city, I would condider myself rimmed whether I restart at the rim or not.

DeletedUser30636

Ive never actively been rimmed, when ever i get "rimmed" im either handing my cities off or i just leave

DeletedUser30636

I would still count that as actively being rimmed. again when I do get "rimmed" im usually handing off my cities or leaving. Not leaving right before I get rimmed.

DeletedUser

ShreftyThred is been ganged by Njoob, Purple Hornet, GoldLemur, Pickled Soldier . . . . mighty scary named crew this is lol
jk ;-P

DeletedUser

why i am not surprised.. alliance who blew their guns too early.. come out saying they are gonna rule this world always gets disbanded....

DeletedUser

My opinion is that they forced their team to stay together and keep them in that "unnatural" environment . We now know now there are people that do not like thedeamon, aka Apox aka lokiswrath, and that they did have different fractions in the alliance which is never good when some members start to muscle their way in leadership or remove someone from the Council.

I do not know but I believe that premades should be set up and made from players that consider each other friends and that like to play together and not by "stars" of "well known" grepo players that maybe do not like each other.

DeletedUser21990

My opinion is that they forced their team to stay together and keep them in that "unnatural" environment . We now know now there are people that do not like thedeamon, aka Apox aka lokiswrath, and that they did have different fractions in the alliance which is never good when some members start to muscle their way in leadership or remove someone from the Council.

I do not know but I believe that premades should be set up and made from players that consider each other friends and that like to play together and not by "stars" of "well known" grepo players that maybe do not like each other.

Completely agree I think a group of tried and trusted friends is a far more formidable force than a group of great players who have never been in the same alliance before.