A Story of the Dn.

DeletedUser829

A Story of Dixie Normous.

Gather around younins, and I will tell you a story.

Tales are told of a race of men who were as tall as trees and strong as ox's. They rode off from their home lands to join as one to press their might. Many came from the old Deltas, the plains of battle. Some came from older lands, the alpha lands. Some just jumped on for the ride.

It was many moons ago when the gathering started. There were whispers of greatness and of manhood, likes of which have never been seen before. Soon these whispers grew into sightings, huge men working the fields, defending their lands, killing boar and bear with their bare hands. Women who could throw a spear farther than most average men could sail a Dutch boat.

As time would tell, they were given the name Dixie Normous. Some say it was the ladies in the bar that coined the phrase, others say it was the hidden coalition brought together by jealous men that coined the phrase to create more envy and jealousy. But, the Dixie Nourmous' were on to this, and by great power they decided to name themselves Dn. To this day, no one can pronounce Dn, so it now just D N.

The Dn had flocks of people wanting to join them in battle. The first were the flying Dutchmen. These boys hailed from a once strong nation. They pledged loyalty, and friendship. They couldn't fly, but believed if they hung around the Dn enough, they might be able to.

They helped Dn fight off the coalition of jealous men. The Tuetons, The rising phoenix, Vendettanites, The legion of death. These once strong tribes banded together to fight the Dn. Fights lasted mere seconds. Many battles the coalition didn't know if they were to attack or defend. Sometimes they did both, other times they did nothing. Some coalition parties even kicked out their own members before they fell to the Dn just to save face.

It was in these glorious hours for Dn that the first bite struck. Betrayal. Their friends, the floating Dutchmen, were led astray by the jealous men. Word has it that the coalition of jealous men whispered lies to them, other stores show they were just plain too drunk and flipped a coin. But in the end, they decided friends with the Vendettanites was better than being friends with Dn.

Dn felt betrayed, and because of this betrayal set out to show the world the truth about the floating Dutch men, and to remove them from their lands. One by one, members of the floating Dutch and the coalition of jealous men fell to the Dn. Soon a new tribe was created, sea dogs if I remember right. The floating Dutch captured stow-aways and force the lackeys to work. In hopes they would grow strong enough to fight the Dn.

But they were too late. The Floating Dutch were not the only tribe to ally themselves with the Dn. Soon these tribes decided to publicly declare their alliance and friendship. One by one the lackeys and the floating Dutch fell. Other tribes have disbanded, and their members fled. Some died, trying to swim the sea, others were taken up by beasts with great wings never to be seen again. Most stay indoors, but sometimes you can see them when they try to brave the seas

fat_person_in_boat.jpg

So this brings us to today. The world is growing, and many strong alliances has popped up. Some wars have been started, and finished. As the winter passes into spring and summer, we see the truth of these tribes. They are all strong. But it's the actions they take that cause the world to shudder. Dn Arrived on the shores first with a solid hit. But now many strong warriors from old lands are arriving.

A tale will tell of the battles they will hold. But not now. It's time for a nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I would say this is a great pnp but some spelling errors took away from it greatly. However the picture of the S.S. Fat Guy made me laugh so hard that it salvaged itself in my eyes. Overall I'd have to say this is a good pnp. Best one from this server hands down

DeletedUser

I am so happy to see D.N. contributing to forums!
+rep from Aunty Sapphie when i can rep you again :p

DeletedUser829

Thanks guys - getting data for some new ones. Fixed those pesky spelling mistakes.

DeletedUser

Great tale.
Loved it.
But you should have mentioned the paranoiac esquizofrenic "leader" who loved to send spamm mail

DeletedUser

definetly either more reports or pictures to make it more of a pnp rather than an essay, but other than that awesome

DeletedUser

I'd chime in with another "more reports" comment, but that picture really counts for a lot. :p

DeletedUser

Needs more uneeded pictures...once again don't point out the oxymoron

DeletedUser829

The next will have more "data". I'm collecting it now. Wish there was a way to get Inno to give me old reports we deleted by accident.

DeletedUser

Reports get deleted. They are sad to look at anyway.

Attacking biremes...
Waves of lights only 10 strong from the same player...
Swordsmen and archers with no sea support...

I've been waiting to see if someone would post about the 12+ alliances that joined up against us, but keeping it in the family was somewhat satisfying to me. Well done, Gulio.

- Proud to be a Dn

DeletedUser

Gotta say, AWESOME PIC!!!

Gulio makes me laugh even when taking my cities :p