A Tale of Betrayal

DeletedUser

Just thought I might share this. This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I had spent the last few weeks assisting a make believe alliance called Wimpy Instincts, or WI for short. In fact, at one point I had approx 80% of my forces supporting their cities. Their leadership (Sir dumbA and BJ) asked me to join them (I was with another alliance). I, in turn, asked them to accept 2 other people whom I'd been with since we started playing this game. Nothing was said of qualifications, criteria, etc. I negotiated in good faith and WI's leadership agreed to accept all three of us. The three of us then left the alliance that we were in. I was the first to leave and joined WI. The 2nd player then messaged me that his invitation had been rescinded. I couldn't understand why. I then messaged WI leadership and was told he didn't have enough BP and he had a week in which to "get it up". Nothing was said before hand. There was no warning, no nothing. When I complained about it, I was told to get over it and maybe WI should invite my mama also.

Well to say that I was irritated was an understatement. So, I messaged the third player of our triumvirat not to join that WI had broken the contract and attempted to cheat us. I then told WI that since they had broken the contract they would get none of us. I've been under attack since. Only, because I was away for a couple of days did they manage to gain anything (despite outnumbering me 10 to 1). Can you imagine helping someone out and having them cheat you and stick a knife in your back? Now that's what I call a stand up alliance.

I just wanted to make a public posting regarding the leadership of this low-down double dealing alliance. Let this serve as a warning to all who might consider joining them. They would sell you down the river if it benefited them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they act like this in world xi as well, i would hate to know them in real life :/

DeletedUser

Cry me a river thats what people do they lie and cheat and steal for their benefit best to be the leader in a friendship or alliance that way you dont have to take betrayals harshly

DeletedUser16508

there is always the other side of the story... sometimes people would only tell portions for their own benefit in the process ruining the credibility of other people... but i guess there was a reason why you were made a target... and you're the only one who knows why?

DeletedUser

hmm. sounds bad bro, keep ya head and then when you got enough muscle just take em out and make sure they remember the name!! I hate ppl who do this...as if you have to be sly to win...win being a stand up guy and lose the same way..I'd respect them more if they did.

DeletedUser

Well traitors are traitors losers are losers winners are winners simple philiophosy there are other ways to win but this is one of the most lowest ones

DeletedUser

they act like this in world xi as well, i would hate to know them in real life :/

nemisis, the 'skrewd' killerwabbits over in a unfair manner, attacking while still in pact

murloc, take it easy with the wartalk. one single guy from KI plays nemesis on XI. if you think one guy out of 46 makes it 'they', you should go back to school and ask your maths teacher for a refund coz you didn't learn anything.

Hue

DeletedUser16508

My question to other alliance leaders, what would be your punishment to former alliance member who transfered to an alliance you are at war with, much more bringing vital information about your strategies in the process resulting to failure? I guess, that wouldn't be hard to decide of what you would do to traitors (same as the one named Judas, but atleast he has the conscience to bother him)...

DeletedUser

murloc, take it easy with the wartalk. one single guy from KI plays nemesis on XI. if you think one guy out of 46 makes it 'they', you should go back to school and ask your maths teacher for a refund coz you didn't learn anything.

Hue

Yes but you guys shared the same flag as SGC :/

DeletedUser

Well,

If you want an impartial, albeit not well informed view (Im just a lowly soldier on Xi as my commitments in Lambda are too great) of Nemesis, CJ and Wabbits then all i can say is that one day Wabbits were supposedly there as a sort of fun crew being made up of mainly MC's crew in Lambda that didnt want to get too involved with Xi and Nemesis. The next day suddenly they were causing problems, attacking the same cities, then attacking Nemesis players and such. But I am the first to admit that I hadnt been online a great deal when those events took place as I was just getting to grips with the turn of events in Lambda, and certainly that is primarily down to Clayton and people who have done exactly what they said they would, so from my perspective Nemesis is a good team, Clayton is a good guy and in fairness the Wabbits were not meant to be taking it seriously and suddenly now are, so are the only ones i have seen change attitude.

But Im blind as a bat where subtle political things are concerned !!

lol

J.

DeletedUser

Ianusy you have the story wrong. I was solicited by your group. I made a deal in good faith. As soon as I transferred they pulled the invite for one of the other folks that were part of the deal. I didn't pull the invite...your leaders did. That breaks the contract. That is called double dealing. I even had armies in your cities supporting them a week before I was invited. I then joined another alliance that you were not at war with. It was 1-2 weeks later that war was declared. I had no idea that would happen. How could I when you folks declared war on them? Your leaders pulled the real life equivalent of a knife in the back. You call me a traitor? Hmmm...maybe there is a new definition.

Vital information about your strategies??? I was there one day. I was so mad at being cheated I wasn't thinking straight. Believe me, if I could turn the clock back I would have copied every page in your forums and posted them on this forum. It's what your leaders deserved. I didn't even look at the forums. The best info I could pass along was that you had daily skype meetings and you planned to take over the server. Oh, you took this game more serious than real life. Vital info???? Give me a break.

DeletedUser

Well,

If you want an impartial, albeit not well informed view (Im just a lowly soldier on Xi as my commitments in Lambda are too great) of Nemesis, CJ and Wabbits then all i can say is that one day Wabbits were supposedly there as a sort of fun crew being made up of mainly MC's crew in Lambda that didnt want to get too involved with Xi and Nemesis. The next day suddenly they were causing problems, attacking the same cities, then attacking Nemesis players and such. But I am the first to admit that I hadnt been online a great deal when those events took place as I was just getting to grips with the turn of events in Lambda, and certainly that is primarily down to Clayton and people who have done exactly what they said they would, so from my perspective Nemesis is a good team, Clayton is a good guy and in fairness the Wabbits were not meant to be taking it seriously and suddenly now are, so are the only ones i have seen change attitude.

But Im blind as a bat where subtle political things are concerned !!

lol

J.

cj has nothing to do with this thing. he had left xi long ago before this took place,as for wabbits none of them attack any of the nemesis cities.
hope u fond a good doc to cure your blindness

DeletedUser

... I was so mad at being cheated I wasn't thinking straight ...

dude, all your whining sounds so erm, "non-hetero", i'd be surprised if you could ever think straight.

Hue

DeletedUser

dude, all your whining sounds so erm, "non-hetero", i'd be surprised if you could ever think straight.
grow up you little 5 year old :/

DeletedUser12212

I barely do anything in Lambda. I am but a lonely 1800 point player, but seriously... Huejazz's post was retarded. In fact this whole conversation is pointless. Okay, someone backstabbed someone else, but what difference does it make? You didn't even post the names in the post. What is anyone else gonna do about it? And then again, even if you posted, what is the need for an argument? It is quite obviously wrong, dirty and low. There is no denying it.

FWIW I think this whole thing is stupid. Whoever did this backstabbing crud has no self-respect or dignity. End of story.

If this post offended you, then I apologise, but it is the truth. (BTW I know nothing about this, only what I have just read.)