A Third Unexpected Occurrence: The end of a saga

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As I promised this is the conclusion to the epic saga that was my time on Emporion. Check out part 1 and part 2 if you need a refresher.

We left off with me out of an alliance and under attack. Now I figure my city is toast but lo and behold support waves start coming in. From who you ask? The Syndicate. Now why would they want to defend my city I think to myself. Do they pity the situation I am in and want to help me? Doubtful. Do they dislike The Barbarians enough to rob them of a conquest? Probably but I don't think that alone is reason enough. Are they looking to sink a CS and get some BP? This is probably it.

So here we are, city in revolt, attacks and support coming in, did I survive? Yes I did. The Syndicate sank Uncle Bulgaria's CS among other attacks. However the story doesn't end there because that is a tad lackluster for a story of this caliber. It is now the following morning, I am messaged by The Syndicate about my intentions to continuing playing. They did not offer me an alliance invite if that is what you are wondering. I imagine they were curious about how this tale ends, much like you all. So I said I planned to quit, all this drama has drained my enthusiasm for this world. I then proceed to offer my city to TS should they want it, they accept. A revolt attack is sent, however Uncle Bulgaria has also sent a new revolt attack. The race is on!

TS's revolt goes live 30 minutes before Uncle Bulgaria's does. Does TS launch their CS late or does UB's make it first...........(pause for added drama)......TS's CS arrives first and they city is taken. Thus ending the oddest tale of a mod being rimmed in recent memory.

I hope everyone found this as entertaining as I did and I hope it made for a fun read. Maybe I'll join the next revolt world for round 2. :)

DeletedUser37640

Lol well smart play on TS to get some BP out of this event, hope to see you another time.

DeletedUser48572

There's already a crybaby thread open. You should post there.

DeletedUser49112

Cry Room is Syndicate victims support group tmax

Thanks for the city BT - smart play posting part 2 on externals

DeletedUser

Poor baudin I almost think this is a happy ending though :) Come join us next time mate :)

DeletedUser41966

So I said I planned to quit, all this drama has drained my enthusiasm for this world. I then proceed to offer my city to TS should they want it, they accept.

I enjoyed your story, but don't get it why the drama should drain your enthusiasm. That kind of stuff is what keeps me playing the game.

DeletedUser

I haven't cried since the day of watching Titanic...

hoped he would survive till the end

Why is life so cruel?:heh:

DeletedUser25607

...They did not offer me an alliance invite if that is what you are wondering. I imagine they were curious about how this tale ends, much like you all. ...

Top premade alliances rarely extend invites to people they don't know. But you could probably choose to continue playing alliance-less - with a quiet supporting by good team. And later if you stay active, acquire a couple more cities, show good ABPs and will prove yourself - join the team. Usually things work like this.