Pnp A Toast to Eubea

DeletedUser32487

We have invested time, gold and lot of enegery into this game. Some our friends, some who are our enemies, some our forgotten mates. However in order for us all to travel this journey we needed them all. So let's put a side bad feelings and move forward to remember our fallen commrades.

For me my original team mates in Little Monsters, then Addicts, Rehab and Junkies. Also Fred I wish you stayed here with us. Plus players in HERT and RTHE who is not with us today.

Here wishing everyone who played or playing in Eubea a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

DeletedUser32487

Guess it's me alone again. Chop you joining me to drink all the alcohol and talk about Actium days mate?

DeletedUser

I don't know why, but the the thought of Tea being a fat lad with a mohican somehow pleases me. :D

DeletedUser42857

I don't know why, but the the thought of Tea being a fat lad with a mohican somehow pleases me. :D

Why has the idea of a fat lad with a mohican put this image in my head :S

_45313107_littlebritaindaffyd226282.jpg

But yes, merry christmas y'all, friend and foe alike.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46251

I'd like to thank everyone that played the server. Was good fun and i'd like to think even with all the forum banter and abuse that i take no enemies away from here (even you dimmy :) ).

Good luck on the next server. I may see you, i may not. Haven't decided yet, but i may take a sabatical from the game for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eubea is over.
Best wishes to all who played and made it a great server:)