A tribute to CHARON

DeletedUser

Charon seem to have got a chip on there shoulder now, after there all star player was sent to the rim,

the city names are funny not sure where the french thing comes from, but the family have joined in the banter with alliance profile ;)

Have to say we are not doing very well, and Charon are embarrassing us with there snipeing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48131

We do love the fact you wanna hold on but its the end of the road

do you play in dimale? sorry, i don't remember you

as everything in life, it's not how you think the story goes but how the story ends.
you have only read the first chapter of a big book
merry Xmas

DeletedUser48131

as For Charon, you have to give them credit, they took a long time to be beaten by us earlier on in the world and now they are bouncing back, respect your enemies!
I know I am sometimes a gobby person, but only when defending somebody 90% of the time I am respectful and believe it is best way to be.
excerpt from the Thread: Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim on the 14.12.15, 23:18

the incongruence of your speech never ceases to amaze me

DeletedUser

I am impressed how you have bounced back, why does my post seem out of character?

do you know me?

I have only lost it with one of your players, who was so far up his own, constantly telling me how good he was, how bad we was etc......
the rest of the players I have spoken to even "Its Rough" I have been respectful to.

Have a nice Christmas

DeletedUser39931

do you play in dimale? sorry, i don't remember you

as everything in life, it's not how you think the story goes but how the story ends.
you have only read the first chapter of a big book
merry Xmas

i made this thread over 1 month ago and at the time Charon was dead with most of their top players being rimmed.
and yes i do play in dimale
take a look when you get a chance you will find that all but 2 of the cities i've taken have been from enemy alliance's that were top 12 alliances's at the time and from active players.
if you were close enough to me for it to make sense id take one of yours too.

merry xmas and happy new year